Lee Pace... Such an unusual name

The next morning was productive. Tess got up very early, managed to do her morning routines, go to the shower and clean up. After getting dressed, she sat down at her desk in her office and started typing something. The monotonous sound of fingernails clicking on the keyboard filled the room. After some time, the report, which had been in the process of preparing and adding the so-called final touches, was now ready. By high-speed e-mail, the document was sent to the boss, and Adams was able to recline in her chair.

- God, it's so hard with these creatures. I can't understand why they wanted to wake up from sleep on my shift? Couldn't you have waited a little while before your vacation?

The girl got up and quickly trotted into the kitchen. Taking some chocolate paste, she carefully spread it on toast, made herself cocoa and went into the living room. It was very pleasant to sit on a soft black sofa and enjoy a light snack. Tessa finished her meal and lay down.

- I'll cover my eyes a little. I get too tired from working behind the screen," with these words, she closed her eyes and gave herself time to take a nap.

But a pleasant midday dream could not last forever: she was woken up by the phone ringing. Sleepily looking around in search of him, the girl rubbed her eyes with her hand. After finding the device, she finally picked up the phone.

- Tessa Adams, I'm listening to you. -
A couple of seconds - and a man's voice was heard on the other side:

- Hello, Miss Adams, I haven't met you personally yet, but I would really like to get your help. I have heard a lot about your professionalism, so I dared to assume that you would agree to meet today and discuss my problem.

After a little thought, the girl replied:

"I think I'm free tonight." What time is convenient for you?

- At eight o'clock. I'll pick you up if you don't mind. Just give me your address.

- good. I'll send you a message. So, at eight o'clock in the evening?

- Yes, that's right.

- See you then.

- See you later. - The caller hung up.

- Millie, turn on my favorite music! - the girl turned to the voice assistant installed in her smart home.

- I'm turning it on.

Energetic music began to play, and Tessa began to get ready. After undressing to her underwear, she went to the large floor mirror and examined herself from head to toe.

- What a figure! Beauty," the girl drawled, examining her curves in the reflection, "it's a sin not to show such a thing. I'll put on something open! - Clapping her hands, she went to the dressing room to choose an image for herself for tonight. To no avail. Tess dialed Erica.

- Eric, save me! It's just a nightmare! Ridiculous! - the girl chattered into the phone to Eric, and he could not insert a word.

- Hey, hey! Hush, take a break. Tell me, please, slowly and clearly, what happened to you?

She inhaled, exhaled, and slowly began to speak:

"I'm going out with a man tonight. According to him, only a professional like me can help with his problem. He said he would explain everything on the spot.

- So far everything is logical and clear. What is the problem?

- I have nothing to wear! I absolutely can't choose. I have no desire to buy something new now. Help me! - the girl begged, almost whimpering.