You should have thought about the consequences of your words earlier...

Tess couldn't forget the incident with Jonathan, but she succeeded in one thing: the name for the new planet was invented. The girl did not want to call her some numbers and letters, as it was done before, so she picked up a very beautiful word - loyalty. It sounded perfect in all the languages of the universe, that's why it came up.
Albert, the man who entrusted Adams with such an important task, was pleased with the result. He suggested that Tess meet before their trip to discuss everything.

- Miss Adams, I am completely satisfied with how hard you have worked! - the man shook the girl's hand as a sign of respect and gratitude.

- No need, it was very important for me to succeed even here. After all, it is also important for the whole universe.

"You're right. I wanted to discuss our planned expedition. Do you have everything ready for it? Are you ready yourself?

- Yes, of course. I was instructed very carefully. I know everything by heart.

- Your dedication amazes me. I'm glad you're on our team.

- Thank you. - Tessa took a cosmo taxi and flew home.

The house was empty without Jonathan. He became very uncomfortable and cold. But he could no longer be comfortable with him either. The guy was so jealous that he literally spoiled the mood every time.

"That would be disrespectful to myself. I did everything right ..." - flashed through the girl's head.

It's been about five days. The day of the expedition has come. The girl was collected: her hair was braided, her clothes were comfortable and practical, calm and confidence reigned inside her. She's ready.
A large spaceship flew up to her house. Albert came out.

-Please, Miss Adams, come on board. Our journey begins," the man said, showing his snow-white smile.

Tessa went inside.

The ship inside was even bigger than it looked from the outside. There were at least a thousand people here. Most of them were driving this huge machine, and the rest were members of the expedition.
One of the crew members approached the girl.

-Welcome aboard the Aurora, miss. Let me show you your cabin," the guy said politely. He looked to be seventeen or eighteen years old.

-With pleasure," Tess said, smiling.

The cabin was spacious, but empty. Although, nothing superfluous: two closets, a table, two chairs, a bed and a separate room for hygiene.

- Get used to it, we have a long flight.

The girl nodded, the guy left.
After putting her things in their places, Tessa decided to take a walk around the ship. It's not every day you get to be on such huge ones.
There were two men standing on the bridge: actually, the captain and another, whose silhouette seemed very familiar, but it was difficult to recognize him from behind.
The men turned around when they heard footsteps approaching.

- Hello, Miss Adams. I am William, the captain of this spaceship-the captain was a middle-aged man, but despite this, he looked quite attractive.

- Nice to meet you, William, - the girl shook the man's hand.

The second man was standing nearby all this time, not bothering to say hello.

- How do you like your cabin? Comfortable? The captain asked with a certain smirk.
It was as if he understood that the answer would be positive in any case.

- Yes, everything is fine, thank you. It's very interesting to be here," the girl said with a sweet smile, which made the captain smile too.

- Why didn't you greet our honorary member, my friend? William turned to the second man.