After everything that happened between us?..

She found herself under such a toned, pumped up and sexy body that she didn't even regret that she did it at their first meeting. She was breathing heavily when, looking up, she met Lee's blue eyes. He looked at her with desire, lust. A lot of obscene thoughts, ideas, desires were born in my head.
It is worth telling a little about Lee himself. The name is already known, the surname is Pace. As Tess had guessed, he was thirty years old, he had dark, short, wavy hair, blue eyes and an ideal male body: strong, muscular arms, a toned back and abs, hardy long legs. There was not much difference between him and Tessa: only five (she was twenty-five). He was incredibly smart, loved to read, like Adams, worked as an agent, who were usually something like spies on various planets, and therefore was one of the most secretive people. However, this did not prevent him from contacting this girl. Although his problem wasn't the only reason for this meeting. The man was in love.

Pace followed the girl's development as a professional almost from the very beginning of her journey. And for five years now he has been "familiar" with her. Not personally, of course. Even going into outer space in one of those reinforced spacesuits that are designed for this, he thought about her. About how great it would be to meet this wonderful girl, to make her your own. This man was hiding a hot temperament, endless energy. And he was great in bed. Which, in fact, is what Tessa Adams was checking out right now.

The man skillfully explored her body with his hands, making him tremble with every touch. The girl was lying cross-legged on the back of Lee's lower back, running her hands over his shoulders. She put her lips to his, kissed him. He answered more insistently. A girl has never had such a sweet and demanding kiss at the same time. She was literally melting, like the ice cream that was served in Earth cafeterias. As soon as the man touched his lips to Miss Adams' collarbones, she moaned and leaned towards his lips. Pace kissed her again. He kissed her and kissed her without stopping. The man said various pleasant words to her, which even made her heart flutter.

"You have no idea how attracted you are to me right now. I've known for a long time that you're incredible, but I've never had a chance to check it out," he deliberately told her this. He wanted her to understand at least a little that he had been following her for a long time. But you can't say it in plain text. And now is a great moment: you can say anything you want - she will swallow. She is excited, she wants him so much that she cannot resist it.
The girl smiled lasciviously when she received a new dose of these soft sweet lips. More and more insistently, she "walked" with her hands on his mighty chest, while he studied her breasts. The bolero and the dress were carefully but hastily removed from the fragile body. The shoes had been lying somewhere behind the sofa for a long time. A new look opened Pace's blue eyes: Adams' young, firm breasts. She heaved with every breath, showing herself in all her glory.

- Stop staring, come to me.

Lee buried his nose in that breast, feeling its natural pleasant smell.

- You smell like snow, like flowers... I like flowers. Especially the ones I can admire," Pace spoke slowly, drawlingly, deliberately narcissistic.

Although he was somewhat narcissistic. There were rumors that this man was getting any woman he could wish for. These fairy tales could be given a blue flame, which now burns in modern people in modern fireplaces. But these were not fairy tales. He got the most desirable girl in the universe. Although she herself did not know that she was one. However, it is true.
Continuing his caresses, Lee got rid of his clothes and underwear, after which he took off his underwear from the girl. Using only two fingers, he gave Tess indescribable pleasure: so skillfully he managed. After that, he entered her with his flesh without warning. The girl screamed from the unexpected pain, dug her nails into his back.