𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙 - 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙢 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
-
-
-
-

I was at game 6 for the 2021-2022 NBA Championship. It was the Golden State Warriors versus the Boston Celtics.

I was cheering for Boston, seeing as my husband, Jayson Tatum, was on the team. We were down in the fourth quarter.

The buzzer sounded and we lost. I sigh knowing Jayson's pain. I see him walk off the court, his neck has that vain, showing his anger. "Dammit." I mutter before going to the family lounge. I sit on my phone, hearing all kinds off cheers from the arena. Ceremony, I thought. I sigh waiting for Jayson. I feel so bad words can't even describe.

My thoughts were dismissed as I saw Jay shaking my shoulder. "Baby Girl, why you crying?" he asked taking a seat next to me. "I didn't even realize." I laugh. "How you feeling?" I ask taking his huge hands in my tiny ones. "Eh. We'll kick everyone's asses next year. You ready to get outta here?" he finished. "Yeah." We got our belongings and went to the main part of the arena. We said goodbye to Jayson's mom and dad. They were keeping Deuce tonight.

We got home and I sat on the couch while Jay took a shower. I heard his footsteps coming down the stairs as I flipped the channel. "Hey Baby Girl." he said wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "Hey Baby." I answered. He started placing soft kisses on my neck, resulting in me releasing a soft moan and melting into his touch. I felt him smirk against my neck. "Baby Girl?" he asked coming around to sit next to me. "Hm?" I responded still looking at the TV. "I need you." It is now I looked at him and saw the lust in his eyes. I placed the remote back on the table. "So take me." I smirked.

In the next second he picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs to our bedroom. He kicked the door open with his foot and closed it the same way. He placed me gently on the bed. "Baby Girl, please, let me do whatever I want to you tonight." he pleaded. I squint thinking about it. It's the least he deserves after losing the championship, my subconscious buts in. "Jayson Christopher Tatum," I address him, "You can do whatever the fuck you want to me. I will do exactly as you say until you are done." I answer seductively. His eyes turn to lust and need. "Oh Baby Girl," he whispers, "You won't be able to walk for a week." he finishes with a smirk.

He pulls me into his lap and kisses me softly. The next kiss is rough and harsh. We don't pull away as his hands find the hem of my Tatum jersey and yank it over my head. His eyes fall to my green lace bra and he smirks, kissing me again. Wrapping my legs around his torso he lays my back on the bed, him on top of me. My small hands find his Celtics shirt and break the kiss to pull it off. My fingertips trail down his toned chest. He lets out a groan before speaking. "These," he grabs my jeans, "Need to come off." then he unbuttons them and pulls them down my legs. He trails kisses up until he reached my thighs. I had on my matching green lace panties.

He hummed, "So pretty Baby Girl." He smirked leaning up to the top of my waist. His eyes found mine as he pulled my panties off with his teeth. I groaned waiting for his touch. "Please Jay." I begged. "Please what?" he asked innocently. "T-touch me or something. Please." I pleaded further. "Now Baby Girl, your mine tonight. You do what I say, not the other way around." he smirked pulling his sweats off. "On your knees." he ordered pulling his boxers off. My eyes widened, after being married for 7 years, I'm still shocked over his 7.5-inch cock. I gulped before obliging. "Suck it." he ordered once more and immediately I comply.

I swirl my tongue around his tip before taking him fully in my mouth. I use my hand on what I can't fit in my mouth. "Fuck." he groaned snapping his hips. He takes my head in his hands, pushing it all the way down on his dick. I gag lightly as I feel his cock twitch, then I feel his liquid in my mouth. "Swallow." he sternly said. I swallowed his load as he pulled me up, giving me a sloppy kiss. He pushed me down on the bed and kissed up my legs. When he reached my heat he blew on it, his warm breath giving me goosebumps. He slid his finger over my slit before licking in an up and down pattern. I let out a moan and my hands flew to his hair. He retracted making me whimper as he wrapped his hands around my thighs. He dived back in making out with my clit. Slurping, sucking, licking at an immaculate speed. Moans and screams left my mouth left and right as I shoved his head further into my core. "Fuck." I let out. He slipped his tongue into my entrance, making a gasp escape my lips.

My walls clenched and he hummed, sending vibrations straight to my upcoming orgasm. "Jayson!" I yelled through moans as I hit my high. Though he didn't stop.

He continued on until I hit a second orgasm, my clit hyper sensitive. He retracted out of breath before climbing on top of me. His eyes went to my bra and I arched my back, his hands unclasped the material throwing it somewhere to be found tomorrow. He massaged my nipples, erecting them and my mouth went agape. He sucked on them individually and every ounce of pleasure was sent to my core. "Shit." I panted. He smirked pulling away.

Without warning he pounded into me and a scream left my mouth. "Fucking hell Jay." I moaned. "I know Baby." he panted. "You're so fucking tight Baby Girl." he stated in between thrusts. "Mhm." I let out, that being the only word or sound my brain could form. I felt my walls clenching around his dick and he must've felt it to. He pulled out and I felt a loss of sensation. I thought he was done or something until he slammed into me as hard as humanly possible, fucking me at an inhuman speed. He was a fucking sex God, and I loved every second of it. "Go ahead Baby, cum for Daddy." he smirked kissing me roughly.

I came and he didn't stop. He had me melting under his touch. His dick pounding into me, one of his hands massaging my breasts and one on my waist, his lips attached to my neck. He kept ramming into me until I came again. And again. And again. Different positions making it better each time.

At this point I have came 6 times, every inch of me over stimulated, and he had came four times inside me. Don't worry, I'm on the pill, no babies for us. His hand on my breasts flew up to my neck, applying a small amount of pressure. Fuck.

"Jay please." I begged, this was too much, I couldn't handle it anymore. "That's not my name." he said bluntly. "Daddy, I can't handle it anymore." I cried. "Last one, I promise. Now cum for Daddy, one. Last. Time." he sincerely stated.

And so I did, he did as-well. I came completely undone by his touch, I was sent into a world of ecstasy. And fuck it felt great. Tears left my eyes as he pulled out, going to our bathroom and grabbing a towel. He gently cleaned me and himself up. Throwing the towel into the dirty clothes and grabbing the clothes on the floor, he did the same.

He grabbed our robes, putting his on then doing the same for me. He laid down next to me and pulled the duvet over us, placing his hand on my waist. I was still out of breath as he spoke. "I'm sorry Baby Girl, I really needed that." he spoke softly. "I-it's ok. I'll just be a little sore." I responded. He chuckled, "I said you wouldn't be able to walk for a week." I smacked him playfully and cuddled into his chest. "I love you." he said kissing my temple. "I love you too." I leaned up and kissed him.

A minute or so later, we were fast asleep in each other's arms, God how much I love this man.