𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙊𝙛 𝙔𝙤𝙪 - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 Jcole4Love83
-
-
-
-

Tasha's POV

Tonight me and my friend were going to a Memphis Grizzlies game and we get to sit courtside! I can't wait to see my favorite player, and the cutest player, Ja Morant.

Gracie and I arrived at the arena and went in, obviously stopping by the concessions and restroom before going to our seats. We were behind the hoop, on the other side of the tunnel near the players bench. All of the guys were already warming up and goodness, Ja is so incredible.

"Dude look at Ja." I smiled as my face grew hot just watching his jumpshot. "Stop being a damn simp." she rolled her eyes before returning her attention to her phone.

I mugged her with my eyes as I grabbed my drink, taking a sip from the cup.

Ja's POV

Coach rebounded the ball to me as I looked up, my eyes finding this beautiful girl sitting at the closet seat to the tunnel that was behind the hoop. God she was gorgeous.

Shit, I better not lose my damn focus in this game.

—————————

Tasha's POV

The game had 21 seconds left, enough for one possession and the Grizzlies were down by 2. A 3 would win them the game against LeBron and his Lakers.

"Come on Ja." I muttered to myself.

Carefully he faked a pass to Bane before passing it to Jaren so Ja could get open to make the shot.

11 seconds.

Jaren faked an overhead pass to Bane before passing it backwards to Ja.

With 5 seconds left Ja threw the three and...

It went in! The Grizzlies won the game!

Ja played so hard.

————

Gracie and I were back at my house getting ready to go to the club so we could get turnt up. I was wearing a beautiful baby blue dress and some matching heels with my hair down and straight, a smokey eye makeup look.