𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 - 𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
For -cleveland
-
-
-
-

I was getting ready for my boyfriend's game when my phone buzzed. I finished the final touches of my makeup and walked over to my dresser, in which my phone sat atop. I picked up the device seeing I got a text from Donovan.

Hey baby. When you get here be sure to come in through the athlete entrance and come courtside. See you soon ma, I love you. The text read.

I smiled to myself before hitting down a reply and grabbing my purse.

———at arena

I had finally arrived at the staff and athlete parking and went in the way Donovan had told me to. Then after I was in the arena I went to the section he told me to and sat there waiting.

I decided to stroll on Facebook while I waited when a familiar voice yelled in my direction. "Watch out!" the voice warned and I looked up just in tune to dodge the basketball that was flying at my face.

However, I fell out of the seat flat on my back.

Whoever the guy was quickly ran over and extended an arm. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mea-wait Y/N?"

I looked up and saw a familiar face. My old bestfriend from high school whom also happens to be my cousins through marriage. My aunts married to his uncle or something like that. "Ja?" I examined his face. It was still the same as it was all those years ago. "Oh my God I haven't seen you since I left for college." he smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I know man. I can't believe it's been so long. What like 5 or 6 years?" I chuckled as I pulled away from Ja's lanky figure.

———Donovan's POV

I checked my phone after my workout to see a text from Y/N saying she was here and waiting. With that I grabbed my sweat towel and started making my way to the main part of the arena where she was waiting.

But then I saw something. Something that made my blood boil with anger. To say I was pissed was an understatement. I saw my woman talking to another man. And not just any guy. Ja fucking Morant.

I decided to wait here for a minute, just to watch this interaction.

They kept laughing and giggling, but then... But then they fucking hugged. I started walking up to them, fury roaming through my body, as they pulled apart and Ja started walking away.

—————Y/N's POV

Donovan finally walked up and I threw my arms around him, "Hey baby."

He grabbed my arms and pulled them away from his body, holding them in place. "Don't 'hey baby' me," he growled, "What the fuck was that about?"

My eyebrows crinkled in confusion, "What at you talking about, babe?" I asked. He scoffed, "I'm talking 'bout that shit with Ja."

"He's just a fried babe." I smiled at him.

He doesn't say anything for a minute, just stares at me blankly. "Mhm sure," he finally responds, "We'll see about that." he smirks as he walks off to practice.

What the actual fuck? I'm telling the truth.

————end of game

At the end of the game the Cavs won and Im. it surprised. Single handily, Donovan dropped 62 points, not even including the rest of the teams amazing job.

As I'm waiting in the car my nerves grow more strong. My body jumps when the door opens and Donovan gets in.

The ride home was completely quiet, at least until I said something. "Donny baby," I start, "I swear me and Ja are friends."

He scoffs, but says nothing.

When we finally get him I walk inside and go straight to our bedroom with Donovan hot on my trail.

I was walking over to the dresser, to pick out my pajamas when Donovan picked me up and pinned my back to the wall.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, what was that shit with Ja?" Donovan warned in a deep tone. "Donovan, he is just a friend I promise you, he's actuall—" I got interrupted.

"Y/N I don't like things being kept from me nor being lied to." he spoke in a very serious tone.

I was about to say something but Donovan cut me off for the third time. "You need to learn a lesson." he mumbled.

He pulled the Cavs shirt off my head and unbuttoned my bra wishing an instant and I was in just my panties, since I had taken my pants off when I first got in here. I tried to cover myself to the best of my ability, but failed.

"No, don't dare cover yourself. You need to learn who you belong to." he smirked as his hand travelled down my back before grabbing my ass.

"Donovan st—".

"Don't tell me what to do." he snapped, ripping my panties in half and discarding them in the floor.

"All fours on the bed now." Donovan demanded.

I scurried to the bed as he slapped my ass in the way.

I did as I was told and I heard Donovan mumble a couple of things to himself. Suddenly a sharp pain could be felt on my right ass cheek. I hissed in pain
"You're gonna learn your lesson." he taunted before pushing himself inside of me.

I let out a loud moan, a mixture of pain and pleasure. "D-Donovan." I stuttered.

"Who do you belong to?" Donovan questioned as he stopped for a moment to tease me. My head was buried into the bed as my mind rummaged for an answer. "You." I panted into the mattress.

"Who?" he asked once more, pulling himself fully out of me. "You Donovan you!" I screamed.

"That's what I thought." Donovan chuckled before he dived back in.

Donovan went full speed, allowing me to feel every inch. It was the most intense and rough he'd ever been with me, to the point where I could feel my stomach curl. "Donovan! Donny, fuck I'm close." I  stammered. "Me too babe." he grunted as he somehow went even faster.

After a few more strokes, we reached our climaxed together.

I released with a loud shout of Donovan's name. He later on the bed next to me as we got under the covers for the night.

"I hope you learned your lesson, but I don't want you hiding things behind my back, nor talking to other dudes." Donovan warned. "Okay babe," I chuckled at his protective words, "And by the way, Ja's my cousin." I smirked, dozing off to sleep.