𝙎𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙮 - 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙚𝙡 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙅𝙧. {𝙍}

For CLUELESSBELLA

Bella's POV

I was at the game between the Phoenix Suns and Denver Nuggets here in Denver. My best friend's fiancé was on the team. Izzy was her name, and she's engaged to Jamal Murray. The Nuggets have had a rough year due to quite a few injuries.

I was sitting court-side with Izzy, across from the players on the bench. Meaning we were on opposite sides of the court.

I look over to the bench, seeing Michael Porter Jr. and us making eye contact. I flash him a discreet smile because, this, is something no one can know about.

Michael and I are close friends to everyone. But, secretly, we've been dating for 7 months. We can't tell anyone because of the fact that I'm a model, and my manager doesn't approve of Michael so we said we'd be "friends". I love him though and more than anything do I want everyone to know.

I was drifting off in my thoughts when I just so happened to get a text, from Michael.

Bae❤️     Baby girl you look so good rn
Me           Thank you baby
Bae❤️     You know I'd love to get you in nun
Me            Baby what you starting this for. You      
                  have the game to watch

He looks up from his phone and straight at me, going back to typing a quick message and turning his phone off. I looked down at the incoming text.

Bae❤️ You won't be saying that

I looked up at him confused and all he did was smirk and go back to watching his team.

I have no idea what he means as the game nears the end.
———————end of game
It was finally the end and somehow we pulled off a win. Me and Izzy walk to the hall with the locker room and wait outside of it for the guys because we were going to a party and Izzy and Jamal's house. Izzy, Jamal, Michael and I were riding in their car. I was still really confused about that text.

As my mind wondered off the guys came out. All of the team and their partners, if they had one, were coming to Izzy and Jamal's house for the celebration that we won against Phoenix.

After we got out to the car Izzy sat in the passenger seat with Jamal driving and Michael and I piled in the back seat. He sat in the middle while I sat on the right.

"What did you mean by that text?" I whispered quietly, still really confused. All he did was shrug his shoulders. He looked forward and I rested my head on my the seatbelt.

I closed my eyes and shortly after, I felt Michael's hand on my thigh. My eyes shot open and I looked at him. "Michael." I sent daggers at him. He just chuckled darkly and continued to rub on my thigh, moving up higher inch by inch.

All I wanted to do was rest and each time his hand moved up, my breath hitched harder and harder. God this man would be the death of me. He eventually found his way to my thong, pulling it to the side and exploring me with his fingers. "What you so wet for Bella?" he asked in my ear so we wouldn't get caught. I just shook my head and didn't say shit and he slid two digits into and rubbed my clit at the same time. It took everything in me to not moan.

Thank the lord that they lived close to the stadium and we arrived at Izzy and Jamal's house a few moments later because if not, I would have squirted all over their car. But now I'm like really horny. And I'm pissed he's just going to leave me like this. At least Michael and I'd car was over here so we could go home shortly and fuck.

———————

A little ways into the party I was on my second glass of champagne and I was still horny. I decided to grab my phone and shoot Michael a text.

Me Fuck you
Bae❤️ Tf I do?
Me Really you bouta play dumb
Bae❤️ I'm serious babe
Me You fucking left me there horny
Bae❤️ What you want a quickie?
Me Please🥺
Bae❤️ Aight where at babe
Me My car. It's parked out front you'll see it
Bae❤️ Aight meet you there in 5

I quickly turned off my phone and found Izzy. "Hey I'll be back in a few. Imma go to my car, I gotta make a call real quick." I told her. "Is everything alright?" she asked concerned. "Yeah, my cousin said she needed to call and tell me something." I lied. "Ok. Find me when you get back." she said and I nodded, making my way outside and to my car.

I sat in the passenger seat waiting for Michael to come out when suddenly the driver side door opened. He laid his seat back before pulling me onto his lap.

"Take these fucking clothes off." he slapped my ass through my leggings before throwing his shirt in the back. He must've needed this as much as I did. I snatched my clothes off while he kissed down my neck in the spots that made me drip.

I was moaning in his ear while I rubbed the back of his head. "Baby no foreplay, hurry up." I moaned.
He nodded before pulling his pants and boxers down, reaching over and grabbing grabbing a condom from the middle department beside us.

I took it from his hands and opened the gold pack.
I kissed his head before rolling the condom down his thick, long dick I would never get used to. Oh my goodness, it's shocks me every time.

He positioned himself at my entrance and slowly slid in. "Shit." I moaned as I immediately arched my back.

"Fuck baby, you're so tight." he groaned on my neck, planting kisses on every crevice.

He pulled his hips back before going back in at a steady pace. He was already so deep, my toes were curling. My moaning was already loud and he made me scream even louder when he started sucking on my nipples. Thank God my car is soundproof.

"Fuck daddy don't stop." I screamed, clawing at his back. I couldn't get enough of him if I tried, and I did. "You like daddy's dick?" he asked, groaning and grunting.

"Yes. I whimpered, trying to suppress my moans.

He slowed down making me feel every inch of his dick. "I-I'm gonna c-cum baby." I stuttered as I felt every inch of him inside me. He slapped my ass, "Hold that shit."

He pulled out of my throbbing pussy and sat me on his lap. He adjusted the seat so he was laying back again. I slid myself down in his dick slowly getting used to the new position, toes already curling.

He slapped my ass again, "Ride my shit." he rasped as I was leaking down my thighs. "Fuck daddy." I managed to get out as I started to bounce up and down slowly. He grabbed onto my sides and started to pull me down while he thrusted up. Each time my thighs met his I almost came.

He sat up and pulled my hair back so that my next was exposed. Fuck I loved that rough shit. I pushed his body back down and leaned my body down so that our upper bodies were touching and started to throw my shit back with a purpose. My moans and his breathing were the only thing that could be heard inside the car.

"Throw that shit back baby!" he yelled. He pushed my upper body back up and wrapped his hand tightly around my neck. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Fuck baby! Daddy I'm gonna cum." I moaned loudly as I felt my release nearing.

He pushed my body back until it was pinned to the dashboard and started to fuck the shit out of me.
Each thrust was hitting my g spot and I was almost there.

"You wanna cum?" he asked slowing down.
"Yes. Daddy please." I whimpered. I couldn't take it anymore, I had been holding it in for a while now.

He started to go faster making me scream. My hands wrapped around the one hand he had on my neck. "I'm finna nut" he groaned once more. His groans started to get louder, and his thrusts started to get choppier, letting me know his release was soon.

A few strokes later we both came loudly. My legs were shaking and even though we both came already, Michael continued to thrust in me while rubbing my clit.

"Fuck! Michael stop!" I cried. He pulled out of me while we caught our breath.

A few minutes later, we got dressed after catching our breaths.

"Round two later on?" Michael asked before he got out to go in before me. "Yep." I pecked him on the lips and touched myself up before going in a den minutes after him.

Damn. Round two was gonna be good.