"𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥. 𝙉𝙤𝙬." - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}

for appleb702

I realize I've been a brat to Ja lately, but it's not exactly my fault. You see, we haven't had sex in what feels like forever. And it doesn't help that Ja's been such a tease. He'd do something that would make me horny, and then just leave me like that.

So it's not exactly my fault.

But now he's been acting pissed and I have no idea why. I mean he won't even love on me and I'm his fucking wife. So that's why I've decided, that once he gets home from practice, I'm confronting him.

———

Finally he's home, sitting on the couch and playing 2k after his shower. Since I wanted to make him want me, and since I've been horny, I decided to change into some sexy black pajama's with a matching silk robe.

Slowly, I made my way down the stairs with a glass of Red Wine in my hand.

"Ja?" I asked as my eyes scanned over his toned abs.

"What?" he mumbled lowly, letting his eyes roam my attire.

"Can we talk?" I whispered lightly, trying not to let my legs turn to jelly as Ja paused his game and slowly walked my way. "Talk." he nodded.

I took a deep breath, "Why have you been so pissy lately?"

His eyebrows crinkled in confusion, "Me? Whatchu talking 'bout fam?"

Now I was confused, "Well first off you haven't even been loving on me, you're always doing something and then just leaving me horny, and-" I was interrupted by his laughs.

"Ohhh, so that's what this is about," he walked towards me until my back was pressed against the wall, "You want dick?" his eyes stared into mine.

My breath hitches as the eye contact continued, though soon I snapped out of the trace. "Obviously I want dick." I rolled my eyes, my arms crossing over my chest again.

Ja chuckled deeply, uncrossing my arms and pinning them above my head with one hand while his other hand found my neck.

"Don't roll ya damn eyes at me, ma. But I guess ya needa be punished." he growled in my ear.

My mouth opened, and before I had the chance to respond he picked me up to where my ass was sitting above his pelvis and he walked up the stairs, me facing forwards.

Out of no where, his middle and ring finger find themselves in my pussy and his thumb rubbing my clit. My head jars up and down on his shoulder with each step he takes until we reach the bedroom.

He takes his fingers out of me, setting me on the ground as he walks to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Strip. Now." he instructs, placing his fingers in his mouth and licking off my wetness.

I took a deep breath, feeling nervous stripping in front of my husband as he eyes watched me intensely.

Slowly, I peeled the robe away from my body and threw it to the corner. Soon doing the same with my pajama top and bottoms, leaving me in my black bra and panties.

Ja licked his lips, calling me over with a finger. "Lay down." he said, standing up and watching as I laid on my back.

I could feel my pussy dripping in anticipation, just waiting and needing to know his next move. He discarded his shorts, leaving him in his black boxers.

I could tell he was hard.

He walked back to the edge of the bed, using his hand to trace slowly down my body until he reached my panties.

"You're hot as fuck in black baby," he chuckled, "But I gotta take this shit off of you."

With that he flipped me to where I was on my stomach, his hands quickly unlatching my bra and the I was in my back again just to be naked the next second.

Ja wasted no time as he spread my legs, instantly attacking my clit with his mouth as if he hadn't ate in days.

"Ja baby fuck, I-shit." I moaned out, my back arching as my hands gripped his locks.

He could tell I was close by that tightening of my walls, and he detached his lips from my pussy.

"What that fuck, Ja?" I asked pissed, just wanting more. When I leaned up he was already in front of me, boxer free and teasing my entrance with his dick.

"Ya want it baby?" he toyed with my pussy. I couldn't form words, my head only nodding in anticipation.

A low groan fell from his lips, "First off, eyes on me baby. And second, I need words."

"Yes Ja, fuck. I need you to fuck me into next week shit!" I shouted and he slammed his hips forwards, his tip immediately hitting my G-spot.

"Shit!" I hissed in pain, placing a hand on his lower stomach to get him to slow down. It didn't stop him of course, instead he pinned my hands above my head and put his lips to my ear.

"Nah no runnin' ma. You wanted daddy's dick so ya gonna fuckin' take this shit." he growled.

His lips attacked my neck and breasts and he hit my spot with every thrust.

I was close, Ja could tell and reached a hand down to speedily rub my clit. "Ah fuck!" I yelled, not being able to control it.

My entire body shook, tears running down my face as I saw stars, cumming all over his dick.

His groans proved he was satisfied and his load shot into my pussy as his strokes slowed, pulling out and laying beside me on the bed.

"Damn," he panted, turning on his side to face my tired and sore body, "I needed that Y/N."

A yawn fell from my lips as I went to talk, "Me too, and now Imma sleep 'cause I'm tired as hell."

"Goodnight baby girl." he placed a soft kiss on my lips as he pulled my back deeper into his chest.

"Goodnight baby." I whispered, dozing off.

"Fucked her into next week." was the last thing I heard as I fell asleep, plastering a smile onto my face as I did so.