𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙬 - 𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙢 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
for Jcole4Love83
-
-
-
-

Tasha's POV

Tonight was the first game of the season for my best friend, Jayson Tatum, against the Houston Rockets. Overall the Celtics came out on top. 127-101. I'm so proud of Jayson because he single handily dropped 48 points. I'm so glad I was courtside to see how incredibly he kicked ass. He drove me back to his house so we could hang out and celebrate the win.

Right now, we are watching Hustle and it's nearing the end of the movie.

——————end of movie

It was finally the end of the movie and Jayson got up to go use the bathroom while I went to go throw our snack trash away. We ended up meeting back at the couch at the same time.

"What's this?" I asked, pointing at a trailer on the TV as we both sat down. "I don't know." Jayson shrugged him shoulders. The movie was titled 365 Days and it didn't look too bad. "Wanna watch it?" he asked, since neither of us had ever seen it. "Sure." I shrugged and he clicked "play".

I cuddled up with the blanket as the opening scene showed this old building surrounded by a beach and the prettiest view of the water. Then there were these guys talking about refugees. What an interesting start. The conversation was cut to this guy, pretty hot too, looking through some binoculars.

"He's hot." I drool talking to Jayson. "I'm better." he chuckled and yeah, he was.

The old man and young guy were talking when suddenly blood splattered onto the blue shirt and the man's face.

"Oh my God I didn't expect that." I gave Jayson's arm and short tight squeeze. "For real, I didn't know this was like that." he stated.

Eventually it showed the opening credits with the movie title and then proceeded to show the same hot guy in a meeting with many people.

"I'm so confused." Jayson laughed as he pulled me into his side. I love having Jayson as my best friend, considering we've been best friends for 7+ years.

Now there's this woman talking in a meeting in a different scene as the film goes from his meeting to hers. Both of the characters were in cars now and suddenly a lady in a red bra was being looked at by the guy. The one lady arrived at her house I assumed and was kissing a guy, reaching for his groin.

I think we missed some details about the movie.

The one hot guy was now on a plane. God this movie jumps around a lot.

The man got up and walked to where the waitress was, closing the curtains. Now it was showing the woman again and she was undressing and laying on her bed.

"I uh, I didn't realize it was this kind of movie." Jayson gulped. "Mhm."

"We can turn it off." Jayson grabbed the remote quickly. "It's fine, I've never seen something so, interesting." I tuned in as the woman used a vibrator to pleasure herself and he mouth fucked the maid. "Yeah. Just let me know if you want me to turn it off." he said. I nodded as I watched the brutality of the way the guy held her head and the woman arched.

————————

A little further the woman was trapped at a house with the man because he saw her in his dreams or something and wanted her. He was giving her a year to fall in love with him. It shortly after was another... Scene.

"Do you want me to turn it off?" Jayson asked. "No it's fine. To be honest I've always dreamed of having something kinda like this, but I'm too big for that and stuff you know." I shrugged. The scene was showing her in lingerie. "You fucking crazy?" he looked at me like I was stupid.