𝙈𝙮 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙎𝙪𝙗 - 𝙎𝙚𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

For LilyBashinbie
-
-
-
-

Stephanie's POV

I got home from work and my boyfriend was no where to be found on the main floor. He's a point guard for the Brooklyn Nets NBA team. Seth Curry. We've been dating for roughly 2 and a half years and he's still as sweet as he was the day we met. I love him so much, and I could never see myself with anyone else.

"Babe?" I yelled, hanging my purse on the rack and discarding of my shoes and coat. No reply. Maybe he's upstairs, I think, making my way down the hall to the staircase.

"Baby?" I yell out once more and I still get no answer. I walk on down the hall when I heard a small noise. It sounded like a moan actually. "Seth?" I whisper, making my way to our room.

As I got closer to the door the noises got louder and I heard my name come out of his mouth. Slowly, I cracked open the door to where he couldn't hear or see me.

I see Seth, laying back on the bed with his shirt off and his shorts down to his ankles, his hand around his cock slowly going up and down. "S-Stephanie." he moans with his eyes closed. I slowly make my inside the room, standing there and watching him closely. God this is really turning me on.

He keeps going and opens his eyes after a minute.

Quickly he leans up, his eyes wide, and he covers his area with a pillow. "B-babe. You're home." he says as a pink spreads over his entire face. I chuckle deeply and walk over to him. "Yes babe, and what exactly have you been doing while I was gone?" I ask, placing my hand on the pillow. "Uh n-nothing." he said as he grabbed my hand.

"Seth, you do realized I watched you for at least a minute right?" I smirked. He just sighed.

"C'mon baby. Let me help you." I smiled as he let my hand go and I removed the pillow. "Good. Now take your shorts all the way off." I ordered.

He obeyed, throwing them into the dirty pile. "Now let me please you baby." I smirked and he laid back down, preparing for my magic.

A devilish grin spread on my face. I took his hand and kissed each one of his fingertips, his knuckles, his palm.

"Stephanie?" he looked at me as I brought my face to his, giving him a sloppy kiss. I ran my hand through his hair, almost combing it like I knew he loved for me to do. Kissing him was so slow and soft, and he placed his hands gently on my waist. I chuckled, "Now baby, keep your hands by your sides ok?" He nodded.

I kissed him again, tracing my tongue across his bottom lip and parting his mouth. My tongue explored every crease of his exposed rim.

I finally pulled away out of breath. His face grew more and more flushed as I kissed his cheek, his jaw, his neck, anywhere.

"Come on Stephanie, give me something." he grunted. Before he could say anything else I wrapped my hand around his shaft, slowly pumping.

He moaned lowly, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. "You like that baby?" I asked as I shifted on the bed.

He watched as I knelt down and kissed the tip. Slowly parting my mouth and making small movements. He suddenly thrusted his hips and his dick went further into my mouth.

"Little impatient, are we now?" I smirked, pumping slowly. "Don't tease me like that and I won't have to be." he said in between grunts and moans.

I looked in his eyes as I grabbed his erection again, sliding my hand up slowly. I used my thumb to rub the tip, watching his expression turn into something very lewd.

"Fuck Stephanie." He shivered at my touch. I continued rubbing the tip of his cock, abandoning the shaft.

"Shit." He breathed out as I used my mouth on the most precious part of his body.

I sucked just the tip at first as he gripped the sheets between his fingers. I eventually took his whole cock in my mouth, refusing to break eye contact as he watched me swirl my tongue around him.

He leaned his head back, closing his eyes. I removed my mouth before speaking, "Keep your eyes open for me or you won't get no pussy." I smirked, going back to my previous action.

He tried to keep quiet but let out a slightly loud string of moans, which is exactly what I wanted, shaking a little as he released in my mouth. I held it there for a second, making sure he watched as I swallowed.

I stood up. "W-what now?" he asked as he caught his breath. "Oh baby, that's a surprise." I whisper as I slowly take off my work clothes, leaving me in only a bra and my panties. I slowly walked over to him and sat on his lap, my knees on either side of his waist.

I slowly grounded myself against his cock, my hands in my hair and Seth groaned, begging for more.

I finally stood back up and removed the rest of the fabric from my body before crawling back over him, slowly and carefully sliding his cock into me. "B-baby." he grunted, placing his hands on my waist. "No no no." I chuckled, taking his hands and pinning them by his sides, holding them there as I bounced slowly.

"G-go faster." he grunted, closing his eyes.

"Open your eyes." I said as I sped up each time I went down. "Seth, open your fucking eyes." I repeated going as fast as I could. His eyes flew open. "Good. Now keep 'em open." I said as I felt him get closer. "You want me to cum on your duck baby?" I asked as I played with my clit. "Yes fuck. Let me touch you." he groaned.

"No baby. Do you wanna cum in me my love?" I kept questioning. "R-really?" he asked.

"Mhm." I moaned out, clenching around him. The next moments were filled with grunts, groans, and moans. "Yell my name baby." I moaned as I went even faster, but rode only the tip.

"Stephanie." he yelled. "Louder."

"STEPHANIE FUCK!" he shouted, loud enough out neighbors could probably hear.

I released on the top of his dick and a moment later he released in side of me. I slowed my motions before hoping off and laying next to him.

"Damn baby. I needa let you take control of me more often." he kissed me softly on my lips. "Oh yea?" I chuckled, kissing him back.

And there we laid for a bit, before putting our clothes back on and going downstairs so I could make dinner.

What an evening.

———————

this was my first request and I really hope you liked it