"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝘿𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮?" - 𝙅𝙖 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩 {𝙍}

for appleb702

I don't know why I've been in such a pissy mood lately, but I have been and I know Ja's getting pissed over it.

Today was already shitty when I woke up to the sound of running water, and I just wanted to fall asleep again.

Seeing as that was impossible, I went to the guest bathroom and showered there to be away from Ja. Again, I have no idea why I've been so pissy.

————

After my shower was over, I walked into our bedroom and went to the closet, only a towel covering my body.

"Baby?" I hear faintly as I felt Ja behind me, "Did you already shower?"

I rolled my eyes at the comment, pulling myself out of his grip, "Obviously, I'm not just standing here in a towel for the hell of it. Ja scoffed, walking out of the bedroom and downstairs, probably about to play 2k.

———

After I had gotten ready, I was laying on the bed on my phone when I heard heavy footsteps and soon felt hands massaging my ass.

"Can you stop?" I turned around, getting off the bed with my arms crossed.

"Whatever," he shook his head, "C'mon, we're going to the mall."

The mall would hopefully make this day better, considering it's been shitty from the second I woke up.

———

As we're walking around the mall I still can't figure out why I've been so hostile towards my husband. It's weird.

It doesn't stop as I find myself in Nike, Ja obviously looking at his shoes that have recently premiered. My eyes rolled and I walked to another section.

As I was looking at some Nike women's fitness wear I felt hands grabbed my waist. I jumped slightly, barely relaxing when I saw it was only Ja.

"Can you not bro, I'm tryna look at this shit."

He crooked his head at me, shocked and pissed J called him bro when I know he hates it. His hands slithered up to my neck, pressing my earlobe to his lips.

"Don't you ever, and I mean ever, fucking call me 'bro' again. Today's my first day off in what feels like forever and you're over here ruining it and shit. Cut the fucking attitude out, Y/N. I don't know what the hell's gotten into to you, but I don't like it and it better be gone by the time we leave."

I was completely unfazed by Ja's words. I pulled from his grip yet again and rolled my eyes, crossing my arms before scoffing. "What are you, my daddy?"

As soon as I said the wordsI regretted it because the look in his eyes completely changed. "Oh you wanna play that game?" he whispered, "Then we goin' to the car."

He practically dragged me across the mall and to the parking lot, quickly pulling away as we got in the car.

———

The entire ride home was filled with only the noise of speeding. But now, we found ourselves without clothes and making out on the bed.

He pulled his lips from mine, my pussy lightly grinding on his thigh.

"What was that shit it the mall, ma?" he questioned, stopping my movements and laying me on my stomach with my ass up.

"I don't know." I truthfully said, earning a rough slap to my right ass cheek.

"Try again." he said, massaging the skin.

"Shit Ja," I earned a chuckle from him, "I've been horny okay?" I yell, though it was more like a shout.

"So you been wantin' dick, and ain't said shit?" he asked and I nodded.

"You're such a bad girl ain't you?" I could feel his eyes on me with a smirk on his lips, "Guess you needa get punished."

My eyes immediately widened as he placed my ankles on his shoulders, my stomach still toward the mattress. I could feel him smirking against my thighs as he printed kisses up my thighs until he reached my upside down pussy.

It felt much better like this, and I couldn't hold it.

"Hold that shit Y/N. You wanted this shit so fucking take it, You're such a brat and daddy's gotta punish you." he growled against my clit, reattaching his lips to the skin.

"J-Ja," I let out, my high closing in on my as a pit forms in my gut. "Hold it." he yells, ramming two of his long fingers into me and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

His lips moved down towards my asshole, licking the skin for a minute before moving back up. Oh, yeah, Ja's an ass eater.

Just as I was about to cum, Ja completely left my body, leaving me no sense of him as I laid there horny.

"Ja," I started as I shake my ass to make him want it, "Fuck me already!"

He chuckles at the bold action, "Not so fast baby," his hands rub up my ass until they rested upon me and waist line, "But ok."

With that he rammed into my pussy, automatically my walls clenched and Ja put his hand in my hair, pulling my back to his toned chest.

"Don't you dare fucking cum." he growled into my ear, nibbling on my earlobe as his thrusts continued to be hard and quick. A hand of his went down to play with my clit, the other squeezing my boobs.

I was getting closer and close, I could tell he was too because his thrusts got sloppy. "Please Ja, please daddy, let me cum!" I begged out, being held by him to take it.

I got no response as I got even closer, "Cum." he whispered in my ear and I let my release wash over me as if it was on cue.

I came with a loud scream, his thrusts kept up until I felt his load fill me up.

After slowing his thrusts, he pulled out and we collapse on the bed, almost immediately falling into a hazy sleep while we cuddled.