𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙮 - 𝙂𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙢𝙥𝙤 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
-
-
-
-

Today, my boyfriend wanted to go to the mall, so we could spend some quality time together. His weekend was actually empty for once, since he didn't have basketball practice. He had this weekend before the playoffs practice time began, the coach was letting them get a break for their hard work.

Before we started dating, we were best friends. Everyone still thinks that we are just really close friends, because we don't want anyone to know we're dating.

Publicity sucks, but, when we were at one of our houses, mainly his, we were each other's.

We got out of the car and walked in the mall. "This'll be fun." Giannis said excitedly. "Yeah." I smiled back at him.

First, we went to Starbucks and got something to drink and snack on. I got a Vanilla cake pop that was in a cat shape, and a Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Refresher. Giannis got a blueberry Scone and a Mango Dragonfruit Refresher. 

After Starbucks, we went to Under Armor, Nike, Footlocker, Puma. Just some athletic shops as we drunk our refresher's.

Next, we went into some stores I wanted to go into. Well, we both wanted to go into some of them, they just weren't sporty stores.

Rue 21, Gucci, Prada, Dior, Louis Vuitton.

Then I saw a shop I really wanted to go into.

"Ooh, bab-," I cut myself off before I fucked up, "Giannis! Can we go into Victoria's Secret?" I grabbed his arm excitedly. He chuckled in that oh so sexy accent of his before responding. "Yeah Y/N."

With that, we walked into the store, and it was by far the largest in the mall.

I walked over to the sleepwear first, because I loved their sleepwear.

"You should get that one." Giannis pointed to a very showy one. I widened my eyes as I looked into his, "I just might." I smirked, grabbing it off the rack.

I then, decided I wanted some bra's and panties. Walking over to the round table of thongs and g-strings, I selected a few pairs. Some simple, some cute, some sexy, and some that'll end up being ripped in two.

I walked over to the table of bra's and selected the matching pieces, before waking back to Giannis.

He laughed, eyeing my now full hands, before something caught his eye.

I raised an eyebrow, turning my head in the direction of where his eyes pointed, then yet again, my eyes widened and my smirk fell.

He smirked, turning around towards me. "You know," he whispered in my ear, "You should get some, for special occasions."

I gulped, I knew he was kinky when it came to sex, but hot damn.

I agreed to the proposal, under one rule. "Ok, but no touchy."

He nodded and we went to look at some. However, a worker caught my eye and was starting to walk up to me. I met her in the middle. "Excuse me, I see you and your boyfriend are looking at lingerie. No funny business, or I'll have to throw you out." she sassily ordered, crossing her arms.

I looked at her name tag. "Listen Linda, he is not my boyfriend." I lied, "He's my best friend, and he's gay. He's trying on his first lingerie set and he's nervous, so I'm being supportive." I say, and her face is flushed with embarrassment.

"Oh I-I'm sorry-." she starts, "It's fine, but keep this between us, he's still in the closet." She nods and I walk back over to Giannis. Thank God she lived under a rock and didn't, know who he was.

He turns around, holding a black piece in his hand with a few in the other, a smile on his face. "Found one." he says excitedly.

It's very, showy, around the stomach area. I might be confident about myself in general, but I'm just a little insecure about my stomach. I'm a personal trainer, so I know I stay in shape, but there's always that one part of your mind telling you otherwise.

I roll my eyes, stepping in the dressing room with the piece. After trying it on, I look in the mirror, my eyes falling to my gut.

Giannis walked from the other side of the room and stood behind me.

He looked at my front side through the mirror, eyeing my body before my face. When he saw my expression, he gave me that look and I caved. "You know how I feel about myself." I looked at my stomach.

He stepped closer to me, his hands placed on my waist. "I don't care. You are absolutely beautiful and I want you to apologize." I raise an eyebrow. "To who?" I question.

"To me. Well, me and yourself. Apologize to yourself for shaming your body when you are absolutely stunning, and to me because you're mine." He said in a stern voice.

"But there isn't any reason to, it's true." I shrugged. Instantly, I regretted my words as two of his fingers shot into my entrance.

"Apologize." he said as he shoved his fingers into me at an inhuman speed.

I gripped his arm tightly. "I-stop." I moaned. "You really want me to stop?" he asked as he felt I was right on edge. "Shit, no. I'm so close." I whimpered and he pulled his fingers out. "Apologize." he said.

"Fine, I'm sorry." I sighed. He just shook his head, undoing the zipper on the back of the lingerie set. "I don't buy it." he smirked.

As I was about to say something, he pounded his cock into me and I screamed. He put his hand over my mouth and my noises were muffled. I bit my lip as he spoke again. "Apologize." he ordered, "And it better be believable."

"Shit." I mumbled as he took his hand off my mouth, now rubbing my clit. "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry for being mean to myself." I managed to get out before moaning again.

I was inching closer and closer to my high, and so was he.

He placed his hand back over my mouth, to muffle my screams as I cum on his dick.

I reach my high with a muffled scream, soon feeling his warm juices shoot into me. He slows his thrusts, pulling out and getting us dressed back into our original clothing.

We decided on buying the few pieces of lingerie he picked out, and left the dressing room, met with a red faced, upset Linda.

"Thought you said he was gay?" she sassed.

My eyes widened and he looked at her like she was crazy. "Um, I'm very much not gay." he scoffed.

"Look, she said you were gay and nervous about trying on your first lingerie set. I know what you were doing in there, pay for the expenses or I'll have security throw you out." she put her hands on her hips.

He scoffed once more, "Well," he pulled out a hundred dollar bill, placing it in her hand, "Take the change and get a vibrator or something. You obviously need an orgasm or something in your life. If the way she is walking has any indication, I am not gay. Bye." he says, grabbing all of our bags, including the Victoria's Secret pieces, and pulling me out with him.

"When we get to my house, I'm tearing that ass up." he whispers as we walk out.

——————hours later

Hours later, after dinner and lots of sex, we were on the couch watching ESPN.

A new segment came on and our eyes widened. "Giannis Antetokounmpo spotted being very close to "best friend" Y/N L/N in Victoria's Secret at Milwaukee Mall. Are they closer than friends?" Then the screen shows us kissing.

We look at each other and I shrug, "Oh well, after a year it finally came out. I'm glad though, it's ok." I kiss him and he smiles, hugging me tightly.

Life is good.