𝙊𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙖𝙩 - 𝙆𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙨𝙤𝙣 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
-
-
-
-

Klay, my fiancé was taking me and a few friends out on the boat to celebrate our engagement. When I said a few friends I mean the whole team, and their partners. No kids.

We were waiting on everyone to arrive at the house as Klay and I were getting ready. You know, bathing suits, sunscreen, all that good stuff.

——

Everyone was now here and we went out to Splash Express, as Klay calls her, and took off. We were going to our secluded island area that Klay owned and literally had a fence around it and the big pond. He opened the gate and we drove into the huge lake like area where the fun water craft stuff was already set up.

Ayesha and I decided on sunbathing for about an hour before getting in the water. We carried on conversations such as about how hot our men look. "Damn Daddy Klay be lookin' mighty fine." I chuckled checking him out. She laughed, "Oh hell nah, Wardaddy looks fine."

We chuckled and talk for a few more minutes before deciding to get in. She peeled off her white cover up and her dark brown one piece shone beautifully. I stood up, pealing off the tan cover up I had over my blue two-piece. It was really cute. I slipped my flip flops off and pulled my hair down. Getting ready to dive in I notice Klay looking at me intently, biting his lip, eyes lustful. Fuck it was sexy.

I smirked at him and dived in with Ayesha. I swam over to Klay and he grabbed me. Pulling me in for a kiss and wrapping my legs around his waist. "You look hot." he whispered in my ear.

"I know." I smirked. "I saw you staring at me." He chuckled before kissing me again. For a good minute we kissed, one of his hands on my waist and one on my cheek, my arms around his neck.

"Aye. Keep it PG." Jordan yelled making everyone burst out in laughter, including Klay and I. We chuckled into each other's mouths before pulling apart. I looked in his direction and flipped him off. "Love you too!" he laughed.

Klay and I decided to race Ayesha and Stephen and Draymond and Hazel on the jet skis. Klay and I won and chose to ride around for a little bit, circling the island. We reached the other side, away from everyone before I spoke.

I gave him a tight squeeze. "I've never had sex on a boat." I whispered into his ear. He laughed sexily knowing what I was getting at, turning around to face me. "We just might have to change that." he smirked.

We stared hungrily at one another, I gave him a peck before we drove back to everyone. "What took y'all so long?" Ayesha questioned with a smirk.

"Yo, they was probably fucking!" I heard Dray shout and this time Klay flipped him off. I saw Ayesha chuckle and flipped her off. "That might happen later." she smirked nodding to Stephen. He smirked at her and kissed her hard. "Get a room!" Klay and I yelled at the same time." We heard Juan say something. "A match made in hell." Klay and I smiled. "You horny mother fuckers!" Gary yelled.

"Alright you know what. I need a drink." I yelled swimming off to the boat. "No one come in unless you're Klay." I smirked in his direction.

~3rd POV~

"Damn is they about to fuck on the boat?" Stephen yelled. Klay was smirking while swimming to the boat, knowing this was her plan to, well fuck. "Thanks for pissing off my woman!" Klay yelled pretending to be in a bad mood.

~Y/N POV~

I heard footsteps walking down to the bottom level, the one the bedroom was in. I looked up and saw Klay. "Hey baby." I said and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"You have looked so fucking hot all damn day and I haven't got to touch you. It's pissed me off." he remarked, his eyes checking out my short frame.

"Well baby, have me now." I seductively stated. Without hesitation he pulled me in, giving me a hungry kiss. When we pulled away his eyes were full of lust, hunger, passion, love. God I love this man.

He kissed me again, his hands on my waist and mine in his hair. He bit my lip and I let out a tiny moan, giving him the perfect opportunity to stick his tongue in and explore every crevice in my mouth.

His large hands found the bottoms of my thighs, near the back of my knees, and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he put my back to the wall, never breaking the kiss. His hand found the side of my bikini bottoms, untying one of the sides and doing the same to the other.

We knew we had to do this quick so we skipped to the sex. He instantly pulled down his trunks, his hard shaft smacking my pussy. We pulled apart for a moment. "You ready?" he asked.

"Always babe." With that he slammed into me, kissing me again and letting me moan into his mouth. He gave me no time to adjust. I moaned loudly into his mouth and he grunted into mine.

He was fucking me senseless and I absolutely loved it. I pulled away, biting my lip and closing my eyes. My head laying back against the wall.

"Look at me." Klay grunted. I couldn't so I moaned in response. "Open your fucking eyes and look at me." This time I complied, felling my high coming soon. "I'm— fuck— so close babe." I moaned through gritted teeth.

"Fuck me to." he groaned. "You're on the—," he paused letting out a moan, "—pill right?" he asked. I nodded. "Good. I want to cum in my baby girl." he smirked. I felt my walls clench and bite my lip even harder, drawing a little blood.

"Go ahead baby girl. Cum for daddy." he smiled. I came as soon as he said that. Kissing me, he muffled my moans. If he hadn't everyone would have probably heard them.

A second later he came in me. We stayed in this position for a moment as we regained our breath, slowly, he pulled out and pulled his trunks up. He carefully set me down and noticed my weak legs. He burst out in laughter as I tried not to fall. "It's not funny." I pouted sitting on the bed. "I'm sorry baby. Let me help you." he smiled softly grabbing my bikini bottoms off the floor. "Thank you."

Gently, he picked me up taking me upstairs and we got a drink. He set me down and I slowly walked outside with him, a smile on my face, as we sat on floats swimming over to the gang. We were hand in hand as everyone stared. Ayesha and I made eye contact and she knew. Somehow.

"Ok, y'all definitely fucked." Draymond said and I rolled my eyes, flipping him off.
"Still a bitch. Klay, next time fuck the attitude outta her." I faked a laugh as we had fun the rest of the night.

It was a good fuck...