𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 - 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 {𝙍}

𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
-
-
-
-

My boyfriend, Seth Curry, was taking me to a dinner his parents were hosting. His older brother, sister and her boyfriend, parents, and Seth and I will be there.

I'm a little nervous because this would only be our second dinner all together. I was dreading seeing his older brother Stephen. Reason being, he was hot and would always whisper dirty shit in my ear when he got the chance. Staring at me intently and shit. Somehow, this always went unnoticed by Seth but oh well. I can handle myself.

I decided to wear a plaid, red and black mid thigh skirt that had a slit with a black long sleeve. I had my hair down and some simple makeup and jewelry on. I had paired the outfit with my black booties and  Bath and Body Works' Forever Red perfume and lotion.

I was excited as well. I absolutely adore Seth's family, aside from Stephen. His sister, Sydel and her boyfriend Damion were really nice and he played on the same team as Stephen. Though I was always going to be a Philadelphia fan, for Seth. Golden State was my second favorite team though.

Seth and I grabbed our phones, I grabbed my purse and jacket, and we left.

We arrived at the Curry residence and went inside. Everyone was already there.

"Hey sweetheart!" Sonya, Seth's mom, greeted me with a hug. "You look wonderful."

I grinned, "Thank you, as do you." She smiled and Dell, Seth's father, came to greet me in the same way.

Stephen laid in the kitchen frame and acknowledged me. "Y/N." he nodded. "Stephen." I did the same. Damion greeted me in a side hug and Sydel gave me a bear hug. "Okay Syd, don't kill my girlfriend." Seth spoke sternly.

I happened to notice that Stephen tensed up when he said those words.

We chat until dinner was ready and took our seats. Sonya and Dell were on the opposite side of me, along with Sydel and Damion. And of course, I was sitting next to Seth and Stephen on the other side, in between the two boys.

Carefully, I scooted my chair in and the table cloth draped over my upper thighs, doing the same for everyone else. We said a prayer and began making small talk while eating.

About halfway through the dinner I tensed when I felt a hand in my thigh, coming from Stephen of all people. He was stroking my thigh gently and I tried swatting his hand off discreetly, but his grip tightened.

Fuck. I couldn't do anything but let it be, he was simply too strong and I would feel really bad if I ruined the dinner. Slowly, I continued eating my food, my breathing hitching harder each time his hand moved up further.

His hand was now merely an inch away from my thong. I took my last bites clearing my throat, startling Stephen and he removed his hand quickly.

"Thank you for dinner, now if you'll excuse me I must go use the restroom." I stated getting up. Walking a mile away to the  hallway that contained the bathroom. I about went upstairs but didn't. Accident, the house was so huge.

I finally found the bathroom and walked in. I calmed myself down and after a minute the door opened.

In walked Stephen.

He smirked closing and locking the door before walking toward me. I started backing up and my back met a wall as he was now inches away from me.

"Like my little show?" he asked, a smirk present. "Y-you shouldn't be in h-here." I stuttered. He scoffed, putting his hands on my waist, "Oh come on. You know you want this."

"Y-you, we can't. I'm with Seth." If I'm being completely honest, maybe I do want this a little bit, but it's not like I would follow through with doing anything.

"He'll never have to know." he smiles softly, stroking my cheek.

Should I?

"Just this once." I say and that's all it needed for him to press his lips to mine. His hands found my shirt and pulled it up above my boobs, and he pushed my skirt up. He pushed his pants and boxers down and pulled my thong to the side. He unclasped my bra, it clasped in the front.

He got on his knees, licking a stripe over my slit. I let out a soft moan. "You gotta be quiet baby girl." he said before he dove in, eating the shit out of my pussy.

My walls started to clench and I felt him pull away, I whimpered at the loss of contact.

My thoughts were interrupted when he pushed me up against the bathroom sink. He bent me over it and put his hand over my mouth while pushing into me.

I hissed in pain, he was bigger than Seth. Way bigger. When I was adjusted he placed his hand on my neck, pulling my back into his chest. His free hand moved my hair away from my ear. He leaned down. "I'm going to watch your face as I fuck you. Do not close your eyes." he whispered.

I gulped, nodding. With that he started moving, thrusting roughly as we maintained eye contact the whole time. He whispered profanity after profanity in my ear. It was so hard not to close my eyes and every time I tried to, his grip on my neck would tighten a little then go back down.

"I'm close Steph." I whispered. He nods, pulling out. "What the fuck?" I say pissed. "Shut up. On your knees." he ordered and I complied.

He bawled my hair up into a makeshift ponytail. "Suck it." he instructed once more and I did. I used my hand on what couldn't fit as I felt him getting close.

He removed my hand from his dick and pushed my mouth all the way down, bottoming out in my throat as his load filled the hole. "Swallow." he commanded and I did.

He pulled me up kissing me and smacking my ass before turning me back around. Over the sink. He did the same thing he did before teasing my clit with his tip.

I whispered. "Please."

"Please what?" he asked with a firm grip on my neck. "Fuck me." I whispered and he shoved his cock into me.

The hand on my neck went up to cover my mouth as we kept eye contact, his other hand found my clit. I was so close and this felt amazing.

"Cum." he directed.

I cum all over his dick and he slows his motions, pulling out and cleaning us up.

"Thanks baby girl." he whispered as we got dressed. I nod kissing him once more before walking back out to Seth.

"What took so long?" he asked worried. "I got lost." I whispered. He laughed hugging me. Behind him I see Stephen smirking at me. I laughed and pulled away.

What a weird eventful night...