8 | lost

TAEHYUNG WOKE UP with an arm cuddling himself from the back

TAEHYUNG WOKE UP with an arm cuddling himself from the back. He turned over to see his best friend cuddling him, face squished in the pillow and Yeontan looking at them with round shiny eyes and a scowl on his face. Taehyung smiled at the pomeranian and extended his palm forward, gesturing for his pet to come toward him. Yeontan yelped and excitedly jumped on him, causing Taehyung to shush.

"She's sleeping, Tannie. Let's not wake her up," he whispered to Yeontan as he slowly turned, Haneul's hand still cuddling him. He put an arm around her and looked at her face. Her face was religiously squished into the white pillow, her hair a mess around her. Taehyung smiled and kissed her forehead as a thank you for last night. He saw Haneul stir in her sleep and silently drew apart from her just as Yeontan started licking her face.

"Afternoon, sleepyheads," a voice came from the door, which was unmistakably owned by Taehyung's sister.

"Afternoon?" Taehyung asked just as Haneul sat up, muffling her yawn.

"It's one pm," Taehee replied with a roll of her eyes, and then slapped her hand on her mouth dramatically as Haneul wrapped her arms around Taehyung and nuzzled closer to him, closing her eyes. "Oh lord."

"Stop with the gestures and get out, Taehee," Taehyung said as he wrapped his hands around his best friend. He figured Haneul was doing it all for the act and decided to flow with it. He kissed the top of her head and looked over to his sister who was gaping at them like a fish, "Well? What part of 'get out' do you not get?"

"You're so mean," she huffed but stood on the exact same spot with defiance.

"Taehee, when I will catch you with that boyfriend of yours, I bet that you are going to be meaner," Taehyung said, clearly enjoying the show he had put up for his sister. He was sure, within the next ten minutes, every person in the room and Taehee's friends back in Daegu would know about this.

"I don't have a boyfriend, and I am definitely not meaner than you," she replied back in a snarky done, showing Taehyung her tongue when he muttered 'Yeah keep telling yourself that', "I'm just here to tell that Eomma is asking if you both are going to have lunch or not."

"Jagiya," Taehyung softly called Haneul, "Do you want to eat lunch?"

"Mhm, yes. I'm hungry," she said in a sleepy tone as she got away from his torso, stretching around and removing the sleep from her system.

"Okay," he kissed the side of his best friend's head as he got up from the covers, lifting Tannie with him and passing him to his sister's hands, "Tell eomma we both will have lunch in around thirty minutes after we shower. Could you feed Tannie by then? Oh yes, and close the door behind you."

"You're just a mean person," Taehee punched his arm as she walked out, shutting the door beside her.

"Jagiya?" Haneul burst into laughter, "Is that what you call your girlfriends?"