princesses are tough

"May I help you with something or are you just going to sit there and stare at me like a complete idiot?" I asked in an annoyed tone as I glared at Mr. Fields who sat there on my bed looking at me with a smug look.

"I would like to have a word with you." Mr. Fields said staring at me while I glared at him back.

"Can we talk later when I'm not standing in front of you dressed in nothing but a towel, it bothers me." I said as I gripped the towel tighter to my body, if I weren't standing in a towel in front of him I would've ripped his throat out ages ago.

"It doesn't bother me." Mr. Fields said with a shrug as he looked at blankly, but I did catch a glance of his smirk.

I gave a groan in annoyance before I spoke.

"Fine, what do you want?" I said in a tired voice, I just wanted him to leave.

"I wanted to talk to you about all of this." Mr. Fields said while I frowned at him confused.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I asked him lost, what did we even had to discuss in the first place?

"I know I am your English teacher, but I do hope that out of school you can see me as a member of the pack and maybe even a friend." Mr. Fields said to my surprise.

"Mr. Fields, I really don't think that's appropriate." I started to say but he held his hand up stopping me midsentence.

"And please don't call me Mr. Fields out of school Snow, I'm just Damien to you. And I want to give you a small tip, you better get used to my presence because I am going to be around you a lot whether you like it or not, to be honest with you Snow you're the main reason why I'm here." Mr. Fields, or rather Damien now said before he abruptly got out of my bedroom closing the door after him.

With a frown I quickly got dressed into some black jeans, some combat boot and a simple dark olive blouse, I sprayed a bit of perfume and some lip-gloss before I ran out of my bedroom and headed straight to Justin's office, I knocked rapidly and loudly before Justin spoke.

"Come in." Justin's calm voice said from the other side of the door.

I opened the door, entered and stopped in front of Justin's desk, I glared at him as I crossed my arms, to say that I was pissed would be the understatement of the year.

"Hey Snow." Justin said as he looked up from his papers for a moment and smiled.

"Don't hey Snow me, Justin, you sure have the balls to be messing with me right now." I said angry holding my wolf back.

Justin heard the edge in my voice and looked up confused.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked making me snort, really, he was asking this now?

"Why is Damien Fields here, and tell me the truth Justin, don't lie to me and don't even think to sugar coat it." I said as I held my groan and glared at him.

"He is simply here because of pack matters." Justin said, and I have a scoff, I called it bull.

"So, I am not the reason why Damien is here, not even a tiny bit? Because he just barged into my bedroom and practically hinted that he was going to be my new personal bodyguard." I said trying to hold back all those cursed that swirled inside my head in the moment.

"Snow, please I don't have time to argue right now." Justin said in a tired tone and I shook my head.

"Please don't lie to me Justin, you know how much I hate it when people lie to me." I said in a soft tone making Justin give a sigh before he placed down the papers he was currently working on down on his desk.

"Stone's pack has been slowly gaining territory on us, he got more rogues, so some packs have decided to join us. And yes, Damien is here to keep an eye on you, it's for the best." Justin admitted as he met my gaze.

"Why?" I asked nearly with a whine before I went around the desk and sat on it, a habit of mine since I was seven.

Justin placed his hand on my knee sending small chills to my skin even through the fabric, how was it possible that I would feel this even if we weren't mates?

"Snow, you know I can't keep an eye on you the entire time, it would ease my mind to know that someone is taking care of you." Justin told me as he met my gaze and I shook my head.

"You perfectly know that I can take care of myself, you said it yourself princesses are tough and I am. Besides I wouldn't be exactly alone, I have Zane, Sandy and the other wolves where I go they follow. They tend to keep me out of trouble most of the time, I know how to handle myself." I said in a strong voice, Justin needed to understand that I wasn't that seven-year-old girl that needed saving anymore, I had grown to a stronger person.

"It won't exactly hurt to be safe and protected, you can't be too careful anymore." Justin said as he looked at me straight in the eyes, and I hated when he did that because it gave me no option but to give in; I believe that most of the time Justin did this on purpose knowing the effect it had on me.

I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"Okay, but of this teacher started to get remotely overprotective or starts to meddle in my personal life I'm calling it quits and not only that I will personally kick him out of the house, you know I am capable and will do that." I told Justin in a warning tone making him smirk, he knew I wasn't playing.

"Good, you got yourself a deal Ms. White. But Snow, can I ask you something?" Justin said as he looked at me with a smile.

"You already did." I said with a smirk making him give a low chuckle.

"Why are you still wearing the blonde wig and the brown contacts, I thought they were only for school." Justin said as he looked at me confused.

"I originally intended them to be so but since you decided to ask my English teacher to practically be my new roommate." I started to say trailing off and Justin laughed.

"Got it, understood. But how are you going to explain this to the pack?" Justin asked as he looked at me amused.

"They will understand my new look; besides I never stick to normal, I always try all kinds of weird things, they know I'm unique like that." I said before I tossed my blonde hair to the side.

"Well, we'll see that, they are here." Justin said as he patted my knee with a smile before I nodded and got off the desk.

As we exited his office and headed towards the meeting room Justin spoke again.

"By the way, your math teacher called again, we have a meeting next Monday." Justin said to my utter luck making me mentally curse myself.

Could this day literally get any worse?