princess

"Eric?" I said as my voice broke down from all the tears.

"Oh, come on Snow, don't pretend that in the end you didn't want this to happen, now you have an excuse to be with Justin, you little slut." Renee said with a laugh.

I looked up and glared at Renee, I hated her with all my existence, I could only see red as I got up and charged for her. Renee and I wrestled for the gun, then I heard the shot, Renee smiled as she looked at me.

"I get to win." Renee said between her teeth.

"Aria, no, let her go!" I heard my brother yell in the background, the voices were staring to get distant and my vision was blurry, the pain in my heart was increasing as the seconds passed.

"This time you don't get to win." I said as I pushed Renee's body to the ground.

"What have you done!" Rick yelled furiously.

I looked at him with a vacant look.

"She shot my mate so I killed her." I said in a monotone, Rick looked at me as he was about to kill me but instead his gaze was locked in something else behind me.

Eric.

Rick gave a gesture and the rogues that were left along with the witch left at once.

I walked towards Eric and looked at him, he was still alive yet in deep pain, but the question was how long would he be alive for? My legs gave away and I fell next to him in my knees, I grabbed his hand and noticed how his body was starting to get cold.

"Aria, you still here?" Eric whispered as he winced in pain.

"I'm here, I'm always going to be here." I told him as I wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry." Eric said in a low voice and I shook my head.

"Don't say that, it's not your fault it's-." I started to say but Eric gripped my hand tighter.

"Don't you dare to that that it's your fault Aria, you know that this is all on my father and his crazy bitch, alright?" Eric said in a harsh tone, I pulled his hand towards my lips and kissed it.

I heard a weird noise coming from the stairs where Rick had been seconds ago, I looked up and saw that it was the witch that had been with him before.

"This has to end." The witch said as she placed her hand in the air and the noise started, it was the same one Renee had once used against me to torture me. But this time I wasn't the only one suffering the pain, it was every single werewolf in the room.

Then it stopped at once, I looked up to see what had occasioned this and it was the other witch Nakesha.

"You fool, what are you doing?" Nakesha said angry to the other witch.

"I'm just doing what you didn't have enough courage for." The witch said dismissing her.

"You're wrong, you're doing the wrong thing. You are supposed to protect life not to destroy it, those are the rules!" Nakesha said as she glared at her madly.

"I do not follow them, not since the rejection." The witch spat and Nakesha slapped her.

"You know he did that because of one reason, you hold too much darkness in your heart. A protector is supposed to be the balance." Nakesha told her.

"Not anymore, when the times comes he will destroy the balance and you know that." The witch growled before she ran out of the place.

Nakesha looked at us and slowly descended down the stairs; she had her black hair up and a brown dress that made her look beautiful. She got on her knees next to Eric and faced me.