heart pain

I felt the fear running through my veins now that I was realizing the real situation and that was that I was bringing every person I loved to death, that I had sentenced them to die here with me. I met my brother's eyes and Eric's and I saw that I was right, they were also thinking the same thing, but we couldn't do anything, this man had created endless pain in our life and it was time for it to end and to be realistic how many times did I dream about this? The day I would kill Rick Stone for what he did to my family ten years ago, I couldn't image out of my head of that man killing my mother and my father, separating me from my brother and cousins. I had found happiness after all the things that had happened in my past yet somehow Rick made sure to interfere in my life once again.

I saw someone walk towards us, Eric immediately got in front of me shielding my body with his.

"Are you really that blind Eric? Can't you tell that she is using you?" Renee said as she walked towards us and stopped at a reasonable and safe distance for her.

I saw how Justin stared at Renee; he wasn't surprised that she was here with Rick, it seemed that after all he had believed me when I told him about Renee's betrayal.

"You're trying to protect the wrong person Eric, look what she has done to you. She made you turn your back to your father." Renee said keeping a steady tone trying to convince him.

I placed my hand on Eric's shoulder; it was a small gesture that assured him that I was here with him.

"She is worth it." Eric answered as he glared at Renee and his father.

"Really, is that so?" Renee said in an incredulous voice, as if she was making fun of it which I'm sure she was.

I looked at Rick, he wasn't doing anything, he stared at Renee and then met my eyes, apparently this was something they had planned or maybe it was a mind game of his.

"Eric, we both know that it's only a matter of time before your little mate betrays you and runs back into Justin's arms. She was always in love with him in her sick way, so, who are you fooling by standing by her side?" Renee said as she looked at him with a smirk.

I looked at Eric, and realized that he actually was having doubts about it, he was doubting my loyalty towards him, how could he do that after all the things that had happened?

Then I saw her, hidden behind Rick and some rogues was a woman, but not just any kind of woman. She had a nice rich tan and her hair and eyes were a deep coal color like the night without a moon, she was a witch just like the one Renee had used against me but at the end she helped me. But I knew that the intentions of this woman were not good, is she was here with Rick and Renee it only meant that besides the rogues that outnumbered us they had another advantage against us.

"Eric, do not listen to her. You know I love you like I've never loved anybody else, I have proved that to you so many times, please." I said in a soft voice.

"Snow is right." Justin said suddenly.

Eric looked at Justin confused, and I was confused as well, what has Justin meant by that?

"I apologized to Snow and asked her to let me back into her heart but she denied such things and shut me down immediately, I had my chance with her and I ruined it, you're a lucky man Eric because you own her heart, she only has eyes for you now." Justin said looking at both of us.

Renee looked at Justin furious; he had just ruined her perfect plot.

"You know what I should stop wasting my time, I tried to give you a second chance Eric. You're so young and you don't know about power, you have such potential and it's such a shame that it will all be wasted tonight when we all kill you." Renee said with an evil grin.