an angel

"What are you talking about?" I asked Renee confused, part of me was afraid to know the answer of that.

"You see if you're smart enough you will see that it's no coincidence that the day after I arrived in the pack house you were kidnapped just like that." Renee said with a smile.

"I don't understand, why are you with Rick?" I asked confused, hadn't Renee said that she had come back for Justin.

Renee stared at me blankly before she simply rolled her eyes.

"Isn't it obvious? The day Rick attacked Justin's pack I was there in Justin's pack as his mate for only a few weeks, Justin was new as an Alpha, he was young and stupid. Justin didn't understand that I didn't want to be the Luna of a small pack. I wanted to be the queen; Rick came and offered me that. That day when Justin saw Rick kill me he simply saw what we wanted him to see. Wolves are powerful when the want to, especially when you have a witch that can put a spell on you that will bring you back from the dead. I spent the last ten years living happy with Rick, I was powerful but I knew that something was missing, or at least I knew that Rick wanted revenge. I knew he wanted to get rid of the stupid seven-year old girl that had escaped him ten years ago, it didn't bother me at all that he was obsessed with killing that Winter girl but when I found out that there was a she wolf in this territory that made people call her the Ice Queen, I knew I had to get rid of you. It could only be luck for you to also be Arianna Winter." Renee said with a smirk.

I had been right all along, she was a real bitch.

"But why did you come back with Justin? If Rick was making you happy, if you wanted to be with Rick, why bother to go back to Justin and get his hopes high once again?" I asked her confused, I hated the fact that she was toying with his emotions.

"I wanted to know what had been of him, I was curious. But as I knew Justin hadn't changed at all, just like I didn't, I stayed young forever, and the funniest thing ever was that he believed the whole story about me being in a coma all these years. And by the way Justin is way over his old Luan, he has left that very clear to me every single night, he seems to never get enough of me. And for the past weeks I've been the official Luna of the pack, I wonder for how long can I be the Luna once the pack is gone." Renee said as she looked at me with an evil smile.

"I swear that if you touch them you will regret it." I swore as I glared at her, I hated how she treated the pack as a simple object, as if the lives of the entire pack were worth nothing.

"I will not because you cannot do anything to me, how will it feel when you see me snap every single neck of your pack members? Will you feel useless as you watch them die in front of you just like your mother and father? You won't be able to do anything about it Snow so just give up." Renee said mocking me.

That was it, she had pulled the trigger.

I pushed back Eric back and ran towards Renee to attack her, the bitch was dead. But something happened, Renee pulled a small crystal ball that made a horrible high pitch noise, it was so agonizing that it made me fall to the ground screaming in pain, I could feel the blood coming through my ears and nose, also it felt like my brain would explode in any moment.

"Does it hurt? Scream and cover your ears as much as you want Snow but it won't go away. I told you wolves are powerful when they want especially when they have a witch that can make crystal balls like this to torture someone. It has your essence Snow so it will only affect you. Never underestimate the power of a witch, Snow White." Renee said laughing as the pain increased.

"Leave her alone!" Eric said as he tried to go for Renee but that only made the pain get worse.

"Don't you dare to get near her or me Eric, just take one more step and you will regret it! You know very well that the only thing that is keeping her alive is the fact that she is your mate but if you make a single move believe me that this crystal will make Snow bleed internally to death." Renee said threatening Eric.