luna

My legs gave away and I landed on my knees crying, I was too late, my brother and my pack, they were all gone.

"It's my entire fault." I said crying.

"Snow, is that you?" A voice said behind me.

My head snapped up and I saw my brother making his way towards me.

"Drew, Drew, is that you?" I said between my tears.

"You're okay." We both said at the same time.

I got up and ran towards him, hugging him with all my might.

"I thought you were dead." I said crying as I buried my face in his neck.

"We were all dead worried for you, we didn't have the slightest clue of where you were all these months, it was as if you had vanished into thin air." Drew said as he hugged me tightly and for once I could truly breath, I was home, he was my home.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked as I looked around, why was the pack house empty?

"They are outside; we have been planning your rescue since the day the took you but every single clue we got would always lead to a dead end." Drew explained to me before I pulled away and ran to the backyard, as soon as I got out of the house everyone stared at me.

"Snow, you're back!" They said as he looked at me.

The first person that ran to embrace me was Sandy but once she hugged me she pulled away confused.

"You smell different, like another male wolf." Sandy said as she frowned at me confused.

Everyone took a step away from me as Justin got near me; I looked down as he moved my hair to the side exposing the right side of my neck where I had Eric's bite mark.

"He marked you." Justin said in a cold tone.

"Justin-.' I started to say but his glare silenced me at one.

"Your own mate kidnapped you so he could mark you, why did you let this happened?" Justin said yelling at me making me wince at his tone.

"Eric did not kidnap me, it was Rick!" I yelled back at him angry, it hurt me and angered me that they thought that Eric would do something like that to me, Eric had done nothing but protected me and kept me safe these past months.

"Then, it was Rick who marked you?" Justin said as he looked at me sad.

"No, as if I would ever allow that to happen, Eric was the one who marked me." I confessed, I didn't want them to get the wrong idea.

"You're here to say goodbye." Justin said in a cold voice as he looked down at me.

"I would never say goodbye to all of you, you guys mean so much to me, you're my family." I said trying to not cry again.

"Then you're going to stay with us?" Justin asked me and I shook my head.

"I can't I have to go back with my mate. If I don't come back Eric will worry." I said before I looked away, I couldn't stand Justin's judgmental gaze.

"You're being a hypocrite." Justin said as he glared at me.

I stared at him shocked, this was the first time ever he insulted me like this.

"Take that back Justin, you don't know what you're saying." Drew said as he reached out for me.

"Why am I a hypocrite?" I asked Justin as I walked towards him.

"You said that you were never going to be with your mate much less let him mark you. And now look at yourself, you're already leaving this pack." Justin said as he stared at me with hatred.