kiss

"Aria, please calm down." Eric said in a concerned tone as he pulled me closer.

"How can I possibly calm down, he is going to kill every single person that I love." I said sobbing.

"No, he is not going to do that. My father knows that you warned them, so the element of surprise is over. Plus, most of the wolves are on my side now. They will not attack with my father; they will stand next to us." Eric said trying to calm me down.

"What about the rogues?" I asked Eric as I looked up.

"I'm not sure about that, ever since my father started taking the territories the rogues have joined him to the point that I don't know how many currently stand with him." Eric said in a low voice.

I flinched at his answer, that wasn't giving me many hopes.

"Aria, I won't let anything happen to your pack, I swear. If they are important to you then they will also be important to me as well." Eric promised me and I stared at his grey eyes, they were so full of emotions, but what truly convinced me was the honestly his eyes held.

"I love you." I said as I buried my face in his chest.

"I love you too and I saw that s soon as all of this is over I will take you wherever you want to go. I won't let anybody hurt you." Eric said as he kissed my hair.

I spent the entire day in the room miserable, I couldn't tolerate the thoughts that soon every single person I had grew up with would soon be in big danger and all of that was thanks to me. The next day Eric took me to the battlefields they had, where most of the wolves where, according to some pack members Rick had left with Renee to a neighbor's territory and even though Eric didn't tell me what Rick was doing over there I already knew Rick was going there to get the rogues, he going to prepare them for the attack.

"Are you alright Luna?" Dan asked as he placed his arm around me just like a protective brother would do to a sibling.

I shrugged and simply frowned.

"Look if you're worried about the attack, don't be. We are going to do everything we can to stop Stone." Dan said trying to cheer me up.

I gave him a tiny smile.

"Thanks Dan, I really appreciate it." I said as I looked at him.

"No problem Luna. Now put on a bigger smile in that beautiful face of yours, show these wolves what the Ice Queen is made of." Dan said as he nudged me and I chuckle.

Most of the wolves Eric had on his side were all the teenagers and young wolves that were part of his future pack, they all seemed scared of this, and who couldn't blame them even I was scared but I knew that I needed to guide them somehow; I looked at Eric who met my gaze and nodded as if he were reading my thoughts.

'Do it Aria, you're already their Luna to them.' Eric said through our mind link.

Ever since Eric had marked me we would share a mind link but this was the first time he ever used it, since Eric was usually giving me space and time so I could figure everything out, he didn't want me to rush into anything.

'Thanks.' I said with a smile before I took a deep breath and imagine as if I was talking to my old pack.

"Guys, we have nothing to worry about, Stone may have the rogues and they might be a lot of them to the point that I know for a fact that we are outnumbered. The rogues will have years of experience but they don't have the power you do. You guys are young and don't let that fool you, when you are young you are at your strongest and wildest point as a werewolf. And with the proper training we can take and make this to your advantage." I said to them.