acting strong

Justin stood there looking down at me; he couldn't believe what I had just said.

That made two of us.

I open my mouth to say something but Justin spoke.

"Snow, I love you too. You know that you'll always be like my little sister." He said with a smile. "You've always known that."

His words felt like daggers in my heart, he would never see me the same way I see him.

"I didn't mean it that way Justin, I love you but not as a brother, its love as in I want to kiss you, in I want you to be my mate and not Eric." I said as I shook my head. "I'm in love with you."

Justin stared at me as I waited for his answer but it never came, then I realized what his answer was.

"I'm sorry." I said as I took a step back and started to go upstairs. "I should've stayed quiet."

"Snow, wait." Justin said as he grabbed my hand. "Wait, please."

For the first time ever I felt tingles in my hand under his touch.

"How can you love me when you are with Damien? A few hours ago you told him that you love him, how is that possible?" Justin said as he stared at me. "Are you playing me now?"

I gave a tiny smile.

"Of course I love him, every sister should love her brother, right?" I said as I met his gaze. "He is my big brother Justin."

Justin looked at me as if I had grown another head and said I was a vampire.

"Brother?" He asked. "He is your brother?"

"Yes, as in biological brother. His name is not Damien Fields but Andrew James Winter, just like me he is also hiding from Rick Stone. He knows that I'm not Snow but his little sister so we decided to pretend just like Zane and I did before so he could protect me but I'm tired of lying to you." I said staring directly at his brown eyes.

"If you're tired of lying to me then tell me your real name." Justin said as he got near me.

"My name is Arianna Claire Winter." I said taking a breath.

"Arianna, is that your name?" He asked, and I smiled before I nodded.

"Yes, but people that love me like my mom, dad, and Drew call me Aria." I said with a small voice.

Justin stared at me blankly before he said it.

"Then in that case, I love you Aria." Justin said with a smile.

I open my mouth to say something anything in this case but Justin placed his finger on my lips to shush me.

"I was jealous when you told me you were dating Damien and I was devastated when you told me you had found your mate." He said meeting my gaze. "I wanted all to be a lie."

"But then why didn't you-?" I started to say but he interrupted me.

"I never told you anything because of all the things that kept us apart, our age, your mate and the pack." He said.

"But how, how could that get in our way; how could all of that get between us?" I asked.  "What do you think would stop us?"

"To start with I'm older than you." He said. "Way older than you."

"Only by three years since I'm technically 18." I said as I rolled my eyes. "That is not much."

"But you are forgetting the fact that I've been 21 for a while." He reminded me. "That is something to have in mind."