not all damsels are in distress

I cursed my all-time luck as I found Damien, my English teacher staring at me curiously.

"Are you going to say something for yourself Snow?" Damien asked me as he looked at me in amusement.

Oh, I was in some much trouble, if Justin found out about this I would never hear the end of it.

"I'm sorry, I think you're confusing me with someone else. The name is Ice." I said pretending not to know him.

"Just because you're not wearing your blonde wig and brown contacts doesn't mean I won't recognize you Snow, besides I saw you sneak out of your bedroom. What kind of bodyguard would I be if I didn't know where you always are?" Damien whispered against my ear making me get so incredibly pissed, how dare he?

"Hey Ice!" Sandy yelled as she gestured me to join them basically saving me from Damon.

I gave Damien one final look before I headed back towards the table where my friends were currently at.

"Hey, what was Mr. Hot teacher doing with you?" Sandy asked me with a smirk making me give a tired sigh.

"Nothing, Damien was basically telling me that he knows who I am, not just the Ice Queen but Snow, he followed me here. I don't know if I'm mad that he followed me all the way here, or I'm madder at myself since I didn't notice him following me, you know I'm always careful." I said angry, I couldn't believe that I had been so careless and overconfident that I had allowed for this to happen.

"Mr. Fields knows?" Sandy asked surprised as I nodded, and I took a sip of my drink.

"Yup, he knows it's me alright." I said as I shook my head.

"What are you going to do?" Sandy asked me as I started to rub my temples, this was going to give me such a headache.

"Hey, Ice just be careful, you might be doing a bargain with the Devil." Sandy said as she looked at me with a smirk making me chuckle.

"And who am I after all?" I said before I finished my drink before I headed back to the dance floor and started to dance; as I dance rhythmically swaying my hips to the beat I felt someone go behind me and start to dance with me, I rolled my eyes in annoyance, it was Paul. Why couldn't I just enjoy a moment of dancing alone for a while? I stopped dancing and headed back to the table.

"What's the matter Ice? Was it too hot for you to handle?" Paul asked as he followed me back to my table.

"Why well you look at that, it's Paul the leader of one of the most powerful gangs around here." I said sarcastically as I glared at him, he was an idiot nothing less.

"I see you've heard." Paul said as he looked at me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes, Paul was the true definition of an idiot.

"Yes, I've heard, and I've also heard what you are saying about me. So, now I'm just some bitch you bang whenever you want, what makes you think that I would ever get so desperate and actually allow myself to get so low?" I said as I glared at him, if it wasn't for the fact that he was a human, I would've gone werewolf rage more on his ass ages ago.

"Did Snow tell you?" Paul asked as he looked at me confused.

"Who, what Snow are you talking about?" I asked pretending to be lost as I frowned at him.

"Never mind, it's nothing, you probably don't know the bitch." Paul said dismissing the whole matter, I started to walk away but Paul held to my hand and pulled me closer.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I clenched my jaw, I was seriously so close to lose my temper right now.

"What if we make those words action? You could leave with me?" Paul said smirking as he tried to grope my body.

"Six words Paul: Stay the fuck away from me!" I yelled as I pushed him away, although my wolf was begging to come out I did the rational thing, I turned around and headed back to the table and sat next to Zane, he immediately placed his arms around me and Sandy, I rested my head in his shoulder why Sandy grabbed one of Zane's hands, this may be a weird sight for anyone else, but this was a way we showed each other that we were here, that we shouldn't feel alone.

"Hey Ice, you got a moment?" Carl one of my werewolves asked as he made his way towards us.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked as I sat up straighter.

"We got two new members that come here to join us?" Carl told me, making me smile.

"Which group?" I asked him intrigued, I wanted to know if they were going to join my gang or the wolf pack.

"Believe it or not it's for both and they used to be rogues." Carl said with a smile and I smirked, well this was going to be interesting, we rarely got werewolves that not only wanted to join the pack but the gang as well, most of the time the wolves stayed out of trouble and tried to redeem themselves.

"Bring them in, I want to see if they got what it takes." I told him as the rest of the gang chuckled, they knew I was never easy on anyone.

When Carl brought them in I saw that it was a boy and girl with dark blonde hair and green eyes, they had several tattoos and a deadly style that inspired me in the spot, but as they got closer I felt Zane suddenly get tensed up.

"Mine." Both the guy and Zane said at the same time and I cursed.

Oh boy, not this now.