001📼

June 6th 2022 10:56
"guys i am home, finally. thank you for watching later nuggies!" i smile tiredly into the camera as i lock my car rolling my suitcase to the front door.

i put in the pin to the front door as i drag my suitcase behind me. tired from travel, annoyed at the itching of the cast on my wrist and pissed off at my best friend, Jackson ignoring my texts. i flop onto a love sack, hearing everyone in the kitchen.

"i'm homeeeee!" i yell hoping someone hears me. i hear a squeal before someone comes running in and tackles me into a hug. i recognise tabithas scent, smiling.

"hey tab" i say squishing her face as i see the others come through, thomas holds his famous camera in his hand "okay guys, suprise suprise! Annabel is home" he said zooming in on me and tabitha.

i laugh going to hug everyone. "hey wait where's vin?" i frown. "he's asleep, go scare him!" mia says. i nod running off to his room at the back of the house. i type in his pin bursting open the door. "VINNIEEEE" i yell jumping on his bed.

he groans sitting up "mia fuck off- OMG YOUR HOME" he says realising it's me, tackling me into a hug. "oh shit what happened to your wrist" he says being careful with me after realising the cast. i shrug laughing "i ugh well chase pushed me not realising i was at the top of stairs and yeah"

he rubs his forehead processing what i'd just said "jesus that guys gotta get it under control" he says giving me a side hug.

i nod standing up making my way to the door "yeah it's fine, i'm out here. he's over there. imma go unpack some P.O. boxes thomas says there's a lot" i laugh as he nods heading to his PC.

I head to my room 2 doors down from vinnies, taking a couple steps back i push open michaels old room seeing someone's room set up, i nit my eyebrows together in confusion. we're getting a new member ? when i left this room was empty!

i shrug realising i probably shouldn't be in there room, heading into my room i see atleast 20 boxes and packages on the floor, along with my suitcase. definitely jake who brung that, he's a sweetheart.

once i'm done opening all the packages i pack away new clothes, grabbing the pile i was gonna give to tab. i chuck the new squish-mallow i'd gotten sent onto my bed, joining the millions of other squish mallows. i run down the hall to tabs room knocking as i here a "come in" i open the door smiling as i hold out the pile.

she grins running over and grabbing it, "thanksss! oh and new members have set up there rooms, you'll meet them tomorrow. they moved in like a couple weeks ago" i nod saying goodnight to her seeing it was already 11:55. 5 minutes till i was 18! ahhh.

i try facetiming jackson since he'd promised to call for the call down, i rang out so i walked down the hall to the kitchen to get some water, i turn the corner seeing everyone. a cake lit with candles on the counter.

"cmon it's 15 seconds till midnight" jake bounces up and down. i wonder over reading the cake 'happy 18th kiddo' along with a red car, i grin up at everyone as they begin counting.

10!

9!

8!

7!

i'm 18 soon?

6!

5!

i wish jackson would stop ignoring me..

4!

3!

2!

1!