004📼

3rd July 2022 15:17

"oh yeah Rylands on his way over with your stuff" Thomas says as we were all filming TikTok's for today.

i nod not bothering to look up as i add the caption the TikTok me and Bryce just filmed  'waiting on our boy Jackson to come home😏'

"you good? if you want i can grab the bag from him" Thomas asks. i shake my head seeing a car outside pull up. "it's okay, he's here anyways" i say as the doorbell rings.

i unlock it opening the door seeing ryland with my vans bag. "ryland. hey ugh come in" i say taking a step back.

"thanks um here's your stuff, was cleaning my room and found it" he nods holding it out.

"cool um yeah thanks" i smile taking it. "so you and frankie? cute" i say. he nods "yeah yeah she's good" he says.

i nod rubbing my arm "what happened to your arm?" he asks pointing at my cast.

"oh uh just chase yk" i answer. the front door opens and Jackson walks in.

"he's still a dick? it's been 3 years Jesus" ryland says. "who's he?" he asks looking at jackson.

"ryland this is jackson. my fri-" "her boyfriend, and you are?" jackson cuts me off, putting his arm round my waist.

"her ex, i was just dropping some of her stuff off" rylands says gritting his teeth. "right her ex, your ryland right? the hypocrite?" Jackson asks smirking.

"i'm outta here, nice seeing ya" ryland says before leaving.

i remove Jackson's arm walking off to my room. i can't help but let out a small sob. i chuck the bag on the floor as i pace the room trying to stop my tears.

"don't be stupid cmon annabel, stop crying like a baby!" i groan.

i can't help it and kick the wall forgetting i didn't have shoes on. "OW" i yell at my ankle cracks.

i fall to the floor holding my ankle as i sob even more. "jesus anna, THOMAS GET THE WHEELCHAIR FROM THE GARAGE" tabitha yells as she sees me holding my ankle on the floor.

"tab it's hurts" i cry. "i know i know, cmon let's get you in the chair" she says as thomas wheels in the wheelchair we had for some reason.

thomas lifts me onto the chair, wheeling it out to his car. "what the fuck happened!" jackson's asks following behind.

"she must've kicked the wall since there's a hole there" thomas says as he lifts me into the back seats. "i'm coming" jackson's says climbing in next to me.

he rests my head on his lap as tabitha and thomas rush into the front driving to the hospital.

"wait don't we need masks for the hospital" tabitha asks as we arrive. i reach down to the floor grabbing a box of masks passing one to everyone.

jackson carry's me into the A&E as we take a seat while Thomas talks at the front desk.