002📼

june 9th 2022

it had been a couple days since i was back from Charleston and the new members had made my cheeks hurt from laughing and smiling so much.

i put away my pjs into my washing basket before grabbing my phone heading into the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

it was 10:30 so most people were still asleep. "morning jacob, tab" i said to the two as i grabbed a bowl and spoon.

"oo look at you!" tabitha howled. "who are you trying to impress" jacob asked.

i glanced down at my outfit i had choosen for today "i always dress us, this top is new so" i shrugged putting away the cereal back into the pantry.

i took a seat next to Tabitha scrolling through my notifications as i eat my cereal. not paying attention to anything around me.

"yoohoo stripper anne!" thomas said knocking me out of my daydream. i shook my head looking up "sorry what?" i asked him as he shook his head.

"meds" he nodded to the cabinet next to the fridge. i shot up out of my seat realising i've forgotten to take them again. "shoot, thanks tom" i said grabbing the bottle along with a water out of the fridge.

i took my meds placing them back in the cabinet, grabbing my empty cereal bowl and spoon i loaded them into the dishwasher. waving my hand over the hot steam.

"i hate that steam oh my god" i groaned closing the door of the dishwasher. "morning" bryce and kristian said walking through to the kitchen.

"morning" we all mumbled back. "can the new minions move hurry up and release already it's killing me i have to wait till july 1st" Jacob said as he scrolled on his phone.

"apparently everyone's gonna wear suits and go in big groups to see it, cinemas will be packed" bryce said as he sat down with a bowl of cereal.

"aw man, i'll just wait till the dvds out" i shrugged. "aww you look pretty anne" kristian complemented.

i smile ruffling his hair as i walk past "thanks dad! imma go see if jackson's up" i said making my way to his room, which was in between me and Jacob's rooms, we also shared a bathroom.

(let's act like vinnies wasn't near hers in chapter 1)

i knocked 3 times on his door "j? u up?" i speak softly. i don't hear a response, typing in his pin, i peak my head through seeing him peacefully asleep, cuddled in next to his shark squish mallow.

i pout at his peaceful he looks, i crouch down next to his side, running a hand through his hair. he hums in satisfaction, his arms reach out pulling me on to his bed.

"jackson it's time to wake up!" i laugh as he gets comfy plopping his head between my neck and shoulder.

"nooo your suppost to be on my side bell" he mumbled still asleep. i run my hand through his hair a couple times as my head rests on top of his, half his body resting on my left side.

i end up falling back asleep along with jackson.

a couple hours later i'm woken up to soft kisses on my head. "eddie stoppp" i mumble thinking it's my cat. "i'm not a cat bell" jackson laughs.

i peek open one eye seeing jackson still half on me as he smiles like a child up at me.

i squish his cheeks together laughing when he frowns. "bryce your seeing this right?" i hear tabitha say. i look over to the doorway seeing bryce and tabitha there.

i laugh at there shocked faces, feeling jackson move he pulls the covers over us to hide.

he try's to move to lay next to me but instead his arm slips making his face extremely close to mine.