012📼

27 july 2022

theHypehouse: welcome Rylie and Wain to the team! ❤️

comments limited

rylieee- thank you for letting me join!!

wain.stokes- glad to be here:)

kristianramey- WAINS HERE??
Reply- annabel.stokes- oh so you like him and not me? wtf
reply- wain.stokes- KRISSY

aceakers- BSF RYLIE
reply- rylieee- hi ace:)

murraystokes- thank you for having them thomas😄
reply- Thehypehouse- i love them aha it's all good❤️

"phone! to the camera then pose!" i say as me rylie and bruce filmed a tiktok. the sound ends and both me and bryce cheer as rylie finally done the full dance.

"i can't believe i done it! ace did you see that? i done the whole dance!" Rylie smiled from ear to ear.

"ya you done great li" he smiled at her from the pool table. "i feel replaced already man" wain said walking into the living room with dad

"WAINNN" kristian yells running over to tackle my brother in a hug. "hey man!" wain smiled at him as they high fived.

"am i like the unliked stokes kid or soemthing" i shrugged frowning. "absolutely" kristian smirked.

"she's my favourite" my dad smiled hugging me. "thanks dad" i said hugging him back.

"bestfriend annaaa my pcs set up for your interview" jacob said as he kissed my head.

[STRICTLY IN A FRIEND WAY]

"thank you again! i won't be more than 20 minutes, hopefully okay bye!" i said before quickly walking down the hall to jacob's room.

"hey! bub can we talk? after your interview?" i heard from behind me, i turned seeing jackson on the back stairs.

i nodded "of course, i'll come upstairs once i'm done" i smile before closing jacob's door.

i type in the code for the call, it loads for a bit before it connects. The interviewer, marissa popped up.

"hii! i'm Marissa it's so nice to meet you!" she smiled at the camera. i wave happily back "it is so nice to meet you!" i smile.

"okay so we're already recording, i've got 5 quick questions yknow, you ready?" she asks as she holds up a notebook.

"let's do it!" i smile. "okay first one is! how many siblings do you have and who are they?" she asks reading off her book.

"i have 9 siblings, 7 brother and 2 sisters! some are half siblings or my adoptive moms kids" i answer.

"what's there names?" Marissa asks. "Chase, who most of you all know. um ross, marcus, william, murray, carl, alexis. then wain and rylie are the ones i'm closest with! they actually become hype house members today" i say itching my neck.

Them | JDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara