015📼

1st august 2022
📍GRADUATION!!

i fixed my robe as i looked in the bathroom mirror, i was about to graduate. 5 years for this moment.

i head over, sitting in my assigned seat as the others found there seats, luckily i was next to my classmate Tay. we'd been close friends since my first day at this high school.

id been chosen to be the valedictorian for my grade, id wrote a speech.
————

"and before we graduate our students id like to ask our valedictorian, Annabel Stokes to come say some words" my principal smiles as i make my way to the mic stand.

"hello everyone, um um annabel. you may know me as a classmate, or the famous girl of the school" i chuckle as the crowd laughs. "in 2017 i walked this stage graduating from middle school, id just returned from acting as a girl with super powers! and now i'm a girl with as much followers as the kardashian's" i giggle glancing down at the speech id wrote.

"id like to thank some people, first of my principal and classmates for making my high school life entertaining, if it wasn't for the fun times in classes i think i would've stuck with online school" i pause finding the hype house in the crowd "id like to thank the lovely duo that have helped me get to this point in life, i actually met them here, crazy right? mia and thomas, i love you guys" i smile at them seeing mia begin to sob on thomas's shoulder.

"and to my idiot bestfriends, jacob and bryce. i still to this day have never figured out how our parents put up with us" i stuck my tongue out back at them. "of course, to jackson dean. my other half. my last year of school couldn't have been done without you, you helped so much with revising and spelling of course. i'm so glad and honoured, personally to have been your celebrity crush growing up" i smirk seeing him get embarrassed.

i took a deep breath, smiling. "but my ultimate inspiration comes from the lovely women, Sara Leroy Stokes. if it wasn't for her i would never have continued on with my life. sadly she is not here with us today, but she's watching i know she is. She left me a gift, brought me more. the following people id like to thank for everything. Murray stokes, Wain stokes, rylie alexander, jackson dean, thomas petrou, mia hayward, jake hayward, vinnie hacker, jacob day, kristian ramey, bryce parker, ace akers, paige taylor and sara stokes" i finish wiping my eyes, i head to my space in the line as the speaker began calling everyone's names.

"voted most artiest, Tayla Stonebanks!" he called out, i cheered as she walked across the stage and back to her seat.

"voted for obvious reasons, most rich, Annabel Stokes!" he announced.

'this was it' i thought as i walked across the stage collecting my diploma and shaking the principals hand.

"remember me when your living in hollywood hills kid" he smiled at me, i chuckled nodding before making my way across the stage, i looked over seeing everyone from HH cheering on me with cut outs of my face,
i stuck my tongue out to jacob as he done it back.

————

once we chucked our hats up in the air i headed over to everyone. i hugged mia wiping her eyes. "gosh i'm- im just so proud of you!" she sniffled. "couldnt have done it without you" i smiled at her.

"i am so fucking proud of you, you done it!" thomas smiled as he kissed my head side hugging me.

"thanks dad" i smiled, i hugged the others as they congratulated me.

"im so proud of you princess, you done it" Jackson smiled as he pecked my lips.

[let's act like she's in a graduation gown]Annabel

Annabel.stokes- class of 2022 bitch!

Comments off

once we got home i changed into a tennis skirt, bra top and a varsity jacket along with red and white jordan's.

i headed downstairs where most people had arrived, as i was walking downstairs everyone cheered. "HERES THE GRADUATE WOOO" they cheered.

i laughed, bowing as a joke.

⚠️mention of being r@pe⚠️

i tried calling out for help but my voice was muffled by a hand, i couldn't tell who's hand it was. my full body was numb, my eyesight was blurry.

i could only see a tall figure hovering over me. i tried moving but i couldn't as i was held down.

i rolled my head hearing a door burst open, more blurry figures appeared through the door. i blinked my tears away seeing Jackson beating the shit out of some one as kristian helped me up. i looked down seeing my skirt covered in blood.

id been raped..

i sobbed into kristian's shoulder as he carried me to the second living room, Thomas was downstairs clearing everyone out as Bryce and Jacob was pulling Jackson off the guy.

i looked back realising it was Payton, i lean my head on kristian's shoulder as he grabs a towel placing it on the couch before placing me down.

he grabbed me a glass of water and some tissues. "try drink some water, calm you down" he softly spoke.

"i-i can't" i sobbed, knowing i'd end up chocking on it. "Bryce move! Anna! where's Anna!" i heard Jackson yelling.

he appeared in the door way, rushing over to me. i flinch as he try's to hug me. "baby.." he frowns as i continue sobbing

i shake my head, leaning into him, he carefully rubs my back as i let out cry's. "kristian go get her some sweatpants and a jumper from our closet" he asks.

"sure, i'll get an ice pack for your hand" kristian nods before disappearing. "w-was it Payton?" i ask.

"um yeah, yeah it was.." he nods as kristian comes back with clothes and an ice pack.

"why would he do that.. to me" i whimper. "we're not sure kid but, Jackson bet his ass so he won't do it again" kristian answered before he left the room.

"what does he mean by that" i ask, Jackson ignored me looking off outside the window. i reach up pulling his chin towards me, "Jackson what happened after kristian got me out" i ask.

"he touched my girl. he payed the price" he shrugged. "let's get you cleaned up and changed yeah?" he asked holding up the clothes kristian had brought down.

"thank you" i smiled at him nodding. he smiled. before carefully pulling off my clothes, wiping my thighs with a towel to get the blood of them.

once he'd dressed me, he grabbed my clothes and the towel shoving them into the laundry room, "wanna head to bed now, it's just after 3" he asks holding out his hands.

"our beds covered in my blood Jackson.." i say, he nods grabbing my old bedsheets from beside the couch, he sets up a bed on the couch as i stand picking at my nails.

he climbs in opening his arms "cmon" he speaks softly. i climb in as he carefully pulls the covers over us, he rests his chin on top of my head after leaving a sweat kiss on top. "goodnight superstar" he whispers.

"goodnight" i whisper as i hold his hand tightly.

——————
"no please! stop! get off me!" i whimper rolling around. "bell! bell wake up!" i hear.

i wake up breathing heavily, Jackson sits next to me concerned "what happened.." he asked as i launched myself at him.

"i had a dream about Payton.." i sobbed as he rubbed my back. "i'm sorry i wasn't there for you, i'm a terrible boyfriend and now your-" "Jackson stop, your the best" i said as i reached up kissing his cheek.

uh ohhhhh...