007📼

july 10th 9:20am
"no one's scared of flying right?" i asked as i looked at our group as we'd gotten our seats on the plane, waiting for take off.

"i hate landing that's all" jacob shrugged, nervously laughing. "don't worry, i hate it too. feels like the planes just gonna crash or something" i reply giving him a reassuring smile.

id been sat next to jackson as the isle seat was empty, jackson stealing the window seat, promising id sit there on the way back.

"ladies and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelts, ready for take off" the captain spoke.

i tightened my seatbelt, helping jackson with his as he was struggling.

"such a child" i laugh chuckling, he stuck his tongue out at me crossing his arms.

i stuck my tongue out back as he leaned forward poking his tongue with mine, "eww jackson that's gross" i laugh wiping my tongue.

i feel the plane taking off, i grab jackson's hand as the plane speeds up, off the ground.

"scared?" he asks as i was crushing his hand. "uh yeah" i nod looking down to my lap.

he wraps an arm around me, kissing my forehead "it's ok princess, why don't you take a nap?" he suggests as he rubs my arm.

i nod pulling the arm rest between us up, sliding closer to lean on Jackson. i close my eyes falling asleep to Jackson's low hums from whatever song he was listening too.

12:35.

"i slept the whole time, honestly best nap in a while" i shrug as we wait for our suitcases to come through the conveyer thing.

once we'd all gotten our suitcases we head outside as i see my grandmas friend, mairi waiting.

i leave my suitcase case running over hugging her. "annabel! your home hello!" she smiles as i pull away.

"it's been so long mairi! oh these are my friends! i told you and grandma all about them" i smile, everyone introduces them self to mairi as she hands me the truck keys.

"ahh this must be the lucky jackson i've been hearing about? very handsome good choice anna" mairi whispers. i laugh nodding.

We say our goodbyes as she head down the road back to her shop, we head to the parking lot finding the 2 trucks before climbing in, heading to the hotel.

we check in, unpacking and getting changed. "i can't believe it's been over 2 frickin years since i saw grandma" i say as jackson fix's his hair in the mirror.

"i can't wait to meet her, but scared though" he laughs pulling me up from the bed. "she'll love you, we'll she already does" i laugh as we kiss.

someone bangs on the door, we grab our things heading out "kristian stop that" i scold him like a mom.

"sorry mommy" he reply's pouting. "ay she's my mommy not yours" jackson reply's as we head down to grandmas shop.

My grandma owned an ice cream parlour and also sold flower crowns, hair accessories. Mairi owned a flower shop just round the corner.

We head inside, i stick to the back of the group, i spot grandma at the till.

as thomas orders everyone ice cream i slip behind the counter, sneaking behind her. "hey can i borrow that 20?" i ask leaning on the counter beside her.

"ANNA!" she gasps, pulling me into a hug. "hey grandma" i smile as she holds my face in her hands.

"oh my baby! your hair! last time i saw you it was brown and short with pink bits!" she smiles running a hand down my head.