003📼

june 28th 2022

annabel.stokes- my butterfly always. the light in the room. my brother. my best friend. cooper Noriega you rockstar.

i didn't think i'd ever have to be posting this but here we are.. Cooper was my other half. i couldn't live without him. i can't. 19 days ago i got the call. i fell to my knees sobbing in my friends arms for hours. depressed in my room. Eddies been missing you. but i really miss you. everyone does. i could write more but i'd end up being a novel. We were gonna be rockstars in new york, that was our dream. i'm sorry you didn't make it to 20. i love you butterfly🦋

Happy 20th.

Die first- out now :)

i clicked post. seeing the time was 8pm. opening my bedroom door ignoring the P.o. boxes that had started to pile up over the past 2 and a half weeks.

i silently walk into the kitchen. Bryce is sat at the counter with kristian as they played around with Eddie.

Bryce had looked after Eddie for the last 2 and a half weeks as i refused to leave my room. talk to anyone. post on social media. just anything.

i smile as Eddie rushes to the edge of the counter. "hey baby" i smile tiredly as he meows.

"hey your out" Bryce cheers quietly. i nod rubbing my eyes. "i had to leave at some point" i shrug. "thanks for looking after Eddie" i say giving Bryce a hug. he nods "no problem, lil cutie just sleeps all day"

Jackson and Ace walk into the room laughing about something. ace nods his head over at me, Jackson turns. a smile grows on his face as he sees me out my room.

he slowly walks over "hey sunshine" he smiles, i say nothing but cling onto him. he picks me up holding me by my thighs as i hide in the crouch of his neck.

he plots onto the 20 seater in the hidden away living room where no one is. "you feeling better?" he asks rubbing my thighs.

i give him a small nod "a bit yeah, how's Thomas?" i ask releasing he'd disappeared after i'd told him the news.

"he's good, he didn't leave his and mias room for 4 days" he fills me in. i nod, humming as his warm hands run up my cold back under my sweatshirt.

"i'm um going to see my family till the 3rd of July tomorrow, would you wanna come?" he asks.

i lift my head shaking it "no you go spent time with your family" i smile.

he nods "wanna go watch a movie in my room?"

i nod as he picks me up carrying me to his room. he plops me down on his bed as he grabs the tv remote kicking his shoes off.

i lay on the left side of the bed as he jumps down on the right. he switches on disney+ "what movie?" he asks.