008📼

June 17th 12:00

"okay so our flight isnt till 5 which means we have a couple hours, so... we're going to a turtle beach" thomas announces as we all sat in the lobby.

i gasp "we're going to see turtles? well what're we waiting for let's go!" i say running out to the parking lot.

i bounce on the spot as i wait for everyone to walk over. "hurry people there are turtles to see!" i rush them.

once we're all in the trucks we drive to the beach, i aw at the baby turtles.

we play around for a while taking photos and of course buying turtle merch. i picked the 'im a turtle lover' jumper in baby blue.

by the time we were done it was already 4ish, we headed back to the hotel grabbing our bags and checking out, i quickly changed into devil shorts and a zipper with a tank top under it.

we head out to the trucks driving to the airport, we give the keys to mairi, i hug my grandma goodbye.

"i promise i'll call as soon as i land!" i laugh as she worry's. "you better or i'll come out and kick your butt missy!" she tells me.

she goes to hug jackson smiling "and you stay safe son" she tel him. "of course Miss Gray" he nods.

"call me grandma or roseann please! goes for all of you" she smiles at our group.

we say our goodbyes and head in going through security etc before boarding the plane.

"is that paytons shorts?" thomas whispers to me as we stood in line to go on the plane. i look down to the shorts, my eyes widening when i realise i'd packed my exs shorts.

"oh shit, don't say anything to jackson" i tell him taking my seat.

"where'd you get those shorts" jackson asks as him and kristian sit next to me. "oh there ugh old.." i nod clipping on my seatbelt.

"right so i didn't just hear you say there your exs then?" he asks in an annoyed tone. "well-" "oh so they are his? huh?" he cuts me off.

"there just shorts" i shake my head plugging in my earphones. "ignore me then" he scoffs.

"such a bitch, why are you dating her bro? she wears her exs clothes. she even had ryland over while you were gone!" i hear kristian mumble to him.

i wipe the tears that had fallen of my cheek focusing on the episode of gilmore girls id downloaded.

———————

once we'd landed and got our stuff, i'd ignore anyone talking to me keeping my headphones in. id decided to get an uber home since everyone had planned going straight to get food from the airport.

"tell everyone i've got an uber home, see ya" i quickly tell tabitha before rushing out to my uber.

i climb in giving him an address, not even thinking twice.

paytons address.

Payton Moormeier💗

me-hope you don't mind, im getting an uber to yours. :).

- oh fr that's fine lmao, what's up?-

me- i wore your devil shorts to the airport and jackson got pissed.

-wondered where those went! 😂

me-they're my fav!! i'm almost here btw.

-waiting outside:)

once the uber pulls up i thank the driver grabbing my suitcase, i smile over seeing payton waiting by the door. i rush over hugging him as we stand under the front light.