013📼

27th july 2022

i grown rubbing my eyes as the sun shines through the window. i yawn opening my eyes, i see jackson fast asleep with his arms around my waist.

i shake him awake "jackson wake up it's almost 11" i say before i walk over to the closet. i grab my hellfire t-shirt and some cargos, i grab my red and black jordan off the shelf.

i change in the connected bathroom, putting some mascara on aswell.

i walk out grabbing my phone from the bedside table before heading down to Rylies room, i knocked before unlocking it peeping my head in.

"rylie! time to wake u.." i trailed off finding her bed empty. "rylie?" i called out knocking on the bathroom door.

"rylie!" i say busting it open, empty. i walk to her bed seeing her phone left, i grab it incase sliding it into my back pocket.

i shrug walking to the kitchen "hey have yall seen rylie?" i ask. "is she not in her room?" thomas asks.

"nope, it was all clean, even the bed was made and no sign of her but her phone" i shrug. "check aces room, there quite close" bryce tells me.

"that's strange but okay.." i reply before heading up to ace and kristian's room, i knock twice hearing kristian yell come in.

"hey, is rylie in here?" i ask them both. "nope, why is she ok?" ace asks.

"she's not anywhere in the house, i've checked everywhere" i shrug. "oh shit.." ace says sitting up suddenly.

"what?" me and kristian say at the same time. "she's ran away..look" he answers showing us his phone, it was a picture of rylie on her private story captioned 'peace out lmao'

"fuck fuck fuck!" i groan before rushing back downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was, ace and kristian followed.

"guys rylies ran away" i say breathing heavily. "yo what?" thomas asks.

"on her private she wrote peace out then she's not home the next morning" i explain. "the ipad has security camera footage right" i ask.

"yeah it's on the wall" he nods. i rush over to the front door logging onto the security cameras, i click the "motion detected"

it shows clips of rylie leaving out her patio door, rounding the house leaving the main gates before climbing into some car.

i take a picture of the license plate before calling the cops.

"rylie alexander russell, she's just recently 16." i tel the officer on the phone. "does she have any access to a car she could have drove away in?" she asks.

"no she can't drive, theres home security footage of her climbing into a car though" i answer sitting on the bottom of the stairs.

"okay we'll send officers out to look at the footage, can you tell me a license plate of the car?" she tells me.

"it's 6xsu832" i say checking the picture id took of it. "okay we have a car, a 2018 minivan.. owner Sandy Law" she asks, my breath hitches at the owners name.

"oh my god.. can- can you track the car?" i ask as i began to pace around. "we'll try, officers are near by. should be there soon. hang in there kid" she answers.

"thank you" i smile before hanging up, i walk back into the kitchen where everyone was waiting.

"cops are on there way, she got in sandys car" i say looking at wain as i said the last part.

"jesus she got in his car?" he groans.

————— 16:45
after a while of waiting around, trying to get ahold of Helen. with no luck. there's a knock at the front door, i head over letting the 2 officers in.

"so female, 16, rylie alexander russell, last seen getting into a minivan at 2:30 am this morning" he reads off his phone.

"that's her" i nod. "does she have any connections with Sandy Law?" he asks. "that's her dad, he's not meant to be near her but she's easy to break. she sees the good in him, as she always says" i answer.

"ah here it says he's been arrested after stalking the russell's household?" he nods looking down at his phone. "yes, he's stalked us, assaulted my father, attempted to kidnap me from the first content house i was in" i nod.

"we'll get a search team out once we track the mini van down, we'll stay in touch" he nods before heading out.

"that's it?" i scoff. "my little sister is missing her physcho father probably has her tied up somewhere! she's not trustworthy she's fall right under his words! you get your men out and you find her or i'll do it my damn self!" i say keeping my voice as calm as possible.

"understood ma'am" he nods before leaving. i breath out heavily before looking back at everyone, there jaws dropped.

"what?" i scoff. "that was hot" "yup" "dude!" "talk abt feminism"

"let's go find my sister" i say grabbing my phone off the kitchen island. "now!" i yell as i walk to the front door.

everyone follows, we search the area and neighbourhood calling her name, knocking doors.

my phone rings "hello?" i speak.
"is this annabel stokes?" i hear on the other end.

"yes" i nod as i stop walking with jacob. "this is officer campbell, i'm working on rylie stokes case" he answers. "oh yeah whatsup?" i ask.

"we've tracked sandys minivan, it's in the south west of LA, 127 matilda lane" he says. "sandys house" i nod recognising the address.

"we can send out officers, would you like to meet us there?" he asks. "yes please" i nod as we all walk back to the house.

"great, see ya kid" he says before hanging up.

"she's a sandys house" i tell everyone. "well shit" bryce says.

"jackson.. can you come with me, please?" i ask him. "of course, let's go" he smiles grabbing his car keys.

we head to sandys house, pulling up right before the cops, i climb out seeing his van parked in the drive.

the cops burst the door open, on the couch sandy jumps back, i rush in running through the house "RYLIE!" i yell bursting open doors.

"SHES IN HERE" i hear jackson yell down the hall, i rush over to him looking inside to see rylie sat in the corner. "rylie" i mumble rushing over to her.

"i'm sorry, i'm so sorry annabel" she sobs as i lift her up. "jesus kid don't do that" i mumble as i hug her tightly.

"i just thought he'd really changed this time!" she sobs. "it's okay, your to kind" i say.

"is everyone mad at me?" she asks sitting up, i wipe her tears shaking my head "no, there just worried. ace even had a panic attack" i tell her.

"am i going home?" she asks. "if you mean helen's? no your going to your new home" i answer as we slowly head downstairs.

"home is whenever your around annabel" she half smiles at me. "i love you kid, always" i smile back at her as we see Sandy being driven away in the cop car.