Who's looking after Alan?

<that afternoon>
[In the living room]
(Third person P. O. V)
After John got back from the hospital, he already told Scott about him looking after Alan for when he comes home. Sadly, Scott wasn't happy with the idea.
"John, you can't look after Alan because you're going to be up in thunderbird 5 and it wouldn't be fair on Alan or you when you let us know about the rescue situations." Scott argued.
John, who was sitting down on the sofa, started to get annoyed with his elder brother. He then said.
"I'm not going to back up to thunderbird 5 Scott because I've decided to stay here for when Alan comes home. We can argue all we want about this Scott but I'm not changing my mind, I'm staying."
After hearing what John just said to him, Scott started to get mad at John and John was starting to get mad at Scott.
Suddenly the two of them heard someone saying.
"What's going on here?"
Both Scott and John turned their heads and saw Virgil and Gordon standing by the stairs with confused looks on their faces.
"Scott, John, what are you two arguing about?" Virgil then asked.
Scott and John both looked at each other with unhappy looks. As Virgil and Gordon went to join Scott and John by the sitting area, it was Gordon who then concernedly asked.
"Is this got to do Alan? Is he alright John?"
"He's fine," John replied, "still feels sore and weak but he's fine."
"That's good news, thanks John but you or Scott still haven't explained on why you two were arguing?" Virgil then pointed out.
Scott and John both glared at each other. It was then Scott rudely asked.
"Do you want to tell them John, or shall I?
"There's no need to talk to me like that Scott." John disappointingly replied.
"Tell us what?" Both Virgil and Gordon said.
John sighed after realising that he was the going to be the one to explain not Scott.
"Scott is upset with me because I've decided to stay here when Alan comes home and not go back up thunderbird 5." John began explaining.
"But I told John, he can't as he needed up in thunderbird 5 and it wouldn't be fair on Alan during rescue situations." Scott finished explaining.
After both Scott and John were done explaining, John folded his arms and looked away from Scott whilst Scott went to sit on one of the chairs. Virgil and Gordon were both shocked and disappointed at Scott but not John as they think it was a good idea for John to stay at the island.
"Scott, have you lost your mind?" Gordon shockingly asked.
"If John wants to stay here when Alan comes home, then let him stay because Alan is going to need all of us to be there for him when he's get discharged from hospital. I'm sorry Scott but Gordon and I are on John's side." Virgil honestly admitted.
After hearing what her four grandchildren were saying, Sally then came into the living room and sternly said.
"That is enough all of you."
Sally then sat down next to John and put her arm over him. She then gently said.
"Scott, John I've heard what the two of you were arguing about and I'm sorry Scott but I'm agreeing with John. If Alan wants John here and if John wants to be here for Alan then he's staying."
Virgil, Gordon and John were all surprised at their grandmother apart from Scott. Scott was about to say something but Sally stopped him by saying.
"I know you're going argue with me Scott but I'm not changing my mind and anyways, I've found a way for John to stay home and still do his job."
John was surprised and intrigued after hearing that, he then asked.
"Really Grandma, how?"
Just then Brains and Kayo came in and it was then Brains said.
"I'll be happy to explain John. You see, Grandma Tracy and I have been discussing and we've decided that we're going to take care of the rescue situations whilst you take care of Alan."
After hearing what Brains said, John started to like that idea. Just then Gordon quickly but nervously asked.
"Hey John, can I help you look after Alan as well?"
"Of course Gordon, as long as you don't annoy him." John said with a friendly smirk.
"Hey John, you don't mind if I help Brains and Grandma Tracy with the rescue situations. Do you?" Kayo helpfully asked.
"Sure Kayo, I don't mind." John reassuringly replied.
Then Brains quickly asked.
"John you're going have to help me get E.O.S connected with Tracy Island so that we know about the rescue situations that we are dealing with?"
"I'll go up to Thunderbird 5 and sort it out with her." John replied.
John then got up and headed to thunderbird 5. Sally then went to Alan's room to pack something of his things for John to take with him. Gordon left to get a drink. Scott and Virgil were the only ones living room.
Virgil then sat next to Scott and concernedly asked.
"Scott, what going on with you? You've been in this mood since we've got back from the hospital."
Scott sighed as he then looked at Virgil. He then said.
"It's my fault. If I hadn't shouted at Alan that day, he wouldn't have ran away, be captured by the Hood and be in hospital right now."
Virgil didn't like hearing what Scott had just said. He then put his arm over Scott and, in a sweet voice, said.
"Scott, this isn't your fault. Yes, you were harsh on Alan and to John just now but you can make it to them and you should know by now on how close John is with Alan."
Scott chuckled at that but started to have tears forming in his eyes. Virgil noticed and gently pulled him into a hug and started to rub his back whilst he began to cry.
"Don't worry bro," Virgil soothingly said, "everything will be alright, I promise."
The two of them remained hugging each other but they couldn't stop thinking about Alan.