Alan is on the mend

<few days later>
It was a quiet day in Creighton-Ward Manor. Lady Penelope and Parker were having tea whilst waiting for Virgil and Gordon to arrive in thunderbird 2. Gordon decided to visit Alan with Lady Penelope and Parker since Alan hadn't had any visitors for a few days.
<current day>
[In Lady Penelope's living room]
Parker was pouring tea for Lady Penelope. It was then he noticed Lady Penelope was looking worried so he politely asked.
"Is something wrong milady?"
"No not at all Parker, I'm just thinking our visit to see Alan with Gordon. I hope he feels comfortable seeing us and Gordon." Lady Penelope worriedly replied.
After Parker was done pouring the tea, he sat down next to Lady Penelope and then said "Don't worry milady, I'm sure Alan will be fine on seeing us and Gordon." Parker reassuringly said
Lady Penelope smiled after hearing what Parker just said. Just then Parker kindly asked.
"Milady, have you heard anything from the boys lately."
"I have Parker," Lady Penelope sadly started saying, "Kayo called in this morning and said that everything is not ok with the boys at the minute."
Parker frowned when he heard that. Suddenly they both heard a knock on the door. Parker got up and went to see who it was.
"Who is it Parker?" Lady Penelope called.
Just then Parker came back in and right behind him was Gordon. Lady Penelope was surprised and delighted to see Gordon.
"Hello Gordon, how nice to see you," Lady Penelope kindly began saying, "I thought Parker and I were meeting you at the hospital."
"Change of plan lady Penelope. Virgil had to quickly drop me off here and head to a major mountain rescue with Scott and Kayo." Gordon politely explained.
"Oh right I see." Lady Penelope understandingly said.
"Since we've still got plenty of time," Parker then said, "Gordon, would you like a cup of tea?"
"Yes please Parker, thank you." Gordon politely replied as he sat down.
After Parker poured the tea into a another cup, he then gently but kindly handed to Gordon. Gordon kindly took the cup, thanked Parker and began taking a sip. It was then Lady Penelope concernedly asked.
"Are you alright Gordon?"
"No not really," Gordon began to say, "I'm a bit nervous about visiting Alan after what happened to him."
"It'll be alright lad, Alan will be happy to see you." Parker encouragingly said.
"Parker's right Gordon," Lady Penelope agreed, "Seeing you might cheer him up."
"I hope so." Gordon hopefully but quietly said.
<few hours later>
[In the hospital]
(Third person P. O. V)
After the three of them arrived at the hospital they made their way to Alan's room. When they got there, Gordon saw Alan's doctor coming out of the room. The doctor noticed him, Lady Penelope and Parker so he kindly greeted.
"Hello there Mr Tracy and your Ladyship." Lady Penelope smiled at the doctor and then kindly said.
"Good afternoon doctor is Alan alright?"
"Yes he is Milady," the doctor politely replied, "he's just sleeping at the moment, why do you ask?"
"I wanted to know," Gordon then started saying, "I was nervous about coming to see him what with him still recovering after what's happened."
The doctor smiled and then said.
"Not to worry Gordon. I understand and you're also in luck because I do have some news for you regarding Alan's recovery."
Gordon's face lit up when he heard what the doctor said so he surprisingly asked.
"What news doctor?"
"We've removed the chest tube since now his pneumothorax is cleared up and is slowly started to recover from his flu virus but I'm afraid he's has shown more signs of PTSD which he's getting therapy for." The doctor explained.
Gordon felt relieved but was worried about what the doctor had just about Alan having therapy. It was then lady Penelope concernedly asked.
"Has the therapy helped Alan in anyway?"
"It has a bit but there's still a long way to go." The doctor politely replied.
Gordon was speechless and couldn't get over on what the doctor had just about Alan's PTSD. Just then Parker then asked.
"When is Alan able to come home Doctor?"
"We would like to keep him in for few more day still we know he's fully ready to be discharged." The doctor replied.
Both Lady Penelope and Parker thanked the doctor whereas Gordon just politely smiled. After the doctor left, lady Penelope suggestively said.
"Gordon, why don't you go and sit with Alan while me and Parker go and tell the news to others."
Gordon nodded his head in response and then quietly went inside the room.
[In Alan's room]
When Gordon came into the room, he quietly sat on the chair by side of the bed and watched Alan sleep. Gordon frowned as he saw the cuts and bruises that was all over Alan's arms and especially at the one where Alan had stitches in by his eye.
Just then Gordon heard Alan starting to wake up. When Alan fully woke up, Gordon gently leaned forward and gently but sweetly said.
"Hey little brother."
Alan turned his head and saw Gordon kindly smiling at him. Alan then said.
"Hey Gordon, nice to see you."
"Good to see you too Alan," Gordon kindly replied, "how are you feeling?"
"Still sore and weak but other than that, I'm good." Alan honestly replied.
"That's good to know, shows you're almost on the mend what with the news from your doctor. Won't be long till you're ready to come home." Gordon kindly said.
"Yeah I guess." Alan sadly said.
Gordon sighed as he saw how sad and broken his little brother was. He then held Alan's hand and softly said.
"Alan, I know about your PTSD Bro. Virgil and John told us when they got back and your doctor has just told me, Lady Penelope and Parker about you getting therapy for it. It's nothing to feel ashamed for."
Alan sighed deeply after hearing what Gordon had just said. He then honestly but admittedly said.
"I do know that Gordon. It's just I feel like a burden to you all because of it."
Gordon was speechless after hearing what Alan had just admitted to him. He then immediately got up from his chair, sat on the side of the bed and sternly but lovingly said.
"Alan, you're not a burden to us little bro. You've been through a terrible ordeal which you're still recovering from."
Alan smiled a bit after hearing what Gordon had just said. Gordon then got up from his chair and then said.
"Come on you, let's tidy you up a bit before Lady Penelope and Parker come in to see you."
"Ok Gordon but remember to." Alan began saying.
"I know," Gordon kindly interrupted, "I need to mind your ribs. John already told me that before I left."
"Oh ok then." Alan understandingly said.
So Gordon then very gently helped Alan to sit up and once Alan was sitting up properly, Gordon then tidy some of the sheets and blankets and then sat down again.
"Thanks Gordon." Alan gratefully said.
"Don't mention it." Gordon replied.
Just then Lady Penelope and Parker came in the room and it was Lady Penelope who kindly said.
"Hello Alan, nice to see you."
"Hello Lady Penelope, hello Parker, nice to see you both." Alan kindly greeted back.
"Your face and arms do look sore Alan." Parker kindly pointed out.
"Don't worry Parker, the doctor said that my bruises will clear up in a couple of weeks and so will the cuts on my face." Alan reassuringly said.
Both Lady Penelope and Parker smiled and after they sat down, Parker kindly asked.
"So how are you feeling Alan? You're looking much better than you was on the day we all rescued you."
"Apart from having pain from my broken ribs and still feeling a bit weak, I'm feeling better than I did after that day." Alan honestly answered.
"That's good Alan," Lady Penelope pleasingly began saying, "you are starting to look a lot like your old self again."
Alan smiled at what lady Penelope had just to him which made Gordon happy as well. Just then Alan slowly but gratefully said.
"Lady Penelope, Parker, I just want to say thank you to you both for rescuing me that day. I don't know what would've happened to me if you two hadn't come when you did."
Lady Penelope and Parker smiled and both told Alan that he was welcome. Gordon kindly placed his hand on Alan's shoulder and pleasingly said.
"Wait till I tell the others about your recovery bro, they'll be so pleased that you almost on the mend."
Alan smiled after hearing what Gordon said. It was then he asked.
"How's everything back home Gordon?"
Gordon began to worry soon after hearing Alan's question as he didn't want to tell Alan about everything back home but he knew deep down he couldn't hide it. So he then honestly but softly said.
"Everything is ok at the minute Alan. Grandma is happy that you were rescued and really wants to visit as does Kayo and Brains sends his regards."
"What about the guys though? Are they ok and you as well?" Alan then asked.
"If you want to know about Gordon Alan, he was really nervous about coming to you today." Lady Penelope then informed.
"Milady's right Alan." Parker then said.
Alan looked other to Gordon who was starting to go red and then honestly said.
"Ok I'll admit I haven't been myself but I'm ok now Alan honestly but if you want to know about the others. They're ok but been quiet mostly since you've been in here."
After hearing what Gordon had just said about the others, Alan was suspicious and started to think that Gordon was hiding something from him. Just then a nurse came in and told Lady Penelope, Parker and Gordon that visiting time was over. So Lady Penelope said.
"Come along Parker, I think we need to let Alan get some rest. Get well soon Alan and don't worry Gordon going to stay with you tonight."
"I hope you do get better soon Alan so you can fly thunderbird 3 again." Parker sweetly said.
Alan smiled at both lady Penelope and Parker and thankfully said.
"I hope so too Parker. It was nice of you to come and see me Lady Penelope and you too Parker. Thank you both."
Gordon got up and said his goodbyes to Lady Penelope and Parker then they left. After seen Lady Penelope and Parker out the door, Gordon heard Alan asking.
"Gordon, what's going on? Are you hiding something?"
Gordon sighed soon as he heard Alan's question. He knew that he couldn't hide the truth about the guys from Alan as he had the right to know. He then slowly made his way back towards to Alan's bed, sat on the side and held Alan's hand and gently but truthfully began saying.
"You're right Alan, I am hiding something from you about the guys because I didn't want to upset you more."
"What's really going on with the guys Gordon? I haven't heard anything since John and Virgil came to visit me." Alan pleadingly asked.
"That's because Scott and John have barely said a word to each other. When John told Scott that he was going to look after you for when you come home, Scott wasn't happy with that idea and they had a big argument over about it but thanks to grandma Tracy, Kayo and Brains, they found a way for John to stay home and to carry on doing his space monitoring whilst looking after you. However, Scott hasn't apologies to John and hasn't been quite himself ever since John and Virgil told me, him and everyone else about what happened to with the Hood." Gordon finished saying.
After hearing Gordon explanation about the guys, Alan was speechless and couldn't say a word at all.