Brothers reunite

<meanwhile>
(Third person P. O. V)
Ever since their big argument about John looking after Alan, John and Scott haven't been able to say two words to each other since John has been back home. Grandma Tracy didn't like seeing her two grandsons not talking and decided it was time to have a serious chat with Scott.
<morning>
[Tracy Island]
It was mid morning on the island. John was in the kitchen doing the dishes, Virgil was doing some work on Thunderbird 2, Kayo was doing the washing, Brains was in his lab, Scott just came back from a rescue and Grandma Tracy was in living room waiting for Scott.
[In the living room]
Scott only just came in when he saw Grandma Tracy sitting on one of the sofas.
"Morning Grandma, is something wrong?" Scott concernedly asked.
"Scott, I think you and I should a little talk," Grandma Tracy softly began saying, "come and sit down."
Scott sighed as he knew what the talk was going to be about. So he did what he was asked and went to sit next to Grandma Tracy.
"I know what this talk is about Grandma," Scott quietly began saying, "it's about me and John not talking to each other, isn't it?"
"Yes it is Scott," Grandma Tracy gently began saying, "Scott I'm not happy about what happened to Alan but I'm also not happy the way you and John been acting to each other since he's been home. I know what happened to Alan has come to a shock to all of us but we need to move on this because I don't want Alan coming home and to see you and John not talking to each so I suggest that you make things up to John."
After listening to what Grandma Tracy was saying, Scott sighed deeply and started to have tears coming his face.
"I'm sorry Grandma, I'm so sorry. You're right, I haven't been fair to John since he's been home and Alan doesn't need this when he comes home. I should go and have a talk with John."
"If you want to know where he is, he's in the kitchen doing the dishes." Grandma Tracy kindly informed.
Scott smiled and thanked grandma Tracy. He then got up from where he was sitting and made his way to find John.
[In the kitchen]
(Third person P. O. V)
When Scott came into the kitchen, he saw John by the sink cleaning the last few dishes. Scott slowly made his way over to John and when he was beside him, he quietly but politely greeted.
"Morning John."
John turned his head and saw Scott standing next him so he kindly said.
"Morning Scott, sorry I didn't notice you."
Scott chuckled a bit at what John just to him then he kindly asked.
"Grandma told me you were in here. Did she get you to do the dishes or did you decide to them yourself?"
"I decided to do them. You know, try and keep myself useful around here and take some weight of Grandma." John said whist washing the last dish.
Scott smiled at what John said and but then sighed deeply. He then gently asked.
"Hey John. You know, when you finish that last dish. Can we have a talk please?"
John was a bit surprised by what Scott just asked him so he said.
"Sure Scott no problem."
When John finished doing the last dish, he dried his hands and went with Scott to sit at the dinner table. After Scott and John sat down, Scott sadly looked at John and then slowly but honestly said.
"John, I'm so sorry for having a go at you that morning when you came back from the hospital, it was horrible of me to have that row with you. I know how close you are with Alan and I think that it's right for you to look after Alan when he comes home."
John was surprised after hearing Scott's apology and there he noticed Scott's eyes beginning to well up with tears so John held his hand and then said.
"It's alright Scott, I forgive you and I'm sorry for the way I've been acting to you since I've been home."
Scott looked at John's face and seen that John's eyes was about to well up with tears as well so he and John got up and hugged each other whilst trying not to cry. Whilst still hugging each other, Scott surprisingly asked.
"What do you think Dad would have done if he was here right now?"
"I don't know Scott but I do know that he wouldn't be happy with me and you because we haven't been speaking to each other while I've been back home from TB5." John replied whilst chuckling at bit.
Scott chuckled as well at what John said about their dad and let a few more tears drop from his eyes. When the two older Tracy's finished hugging, they sat back down and it was then John said.
"Scott, I hate to say it but I think the Hood has really got to us this time after what he's done to Alan."
Scott nodded his head in response as he was trying not cry again. John then gently pulled Scott into another hug and felt Scott crying into his shoulder
"I'm sorry John, I'm so sorry." Scott cried.
"It's ok Scott, it's ok. I forgive you." John lovingly whispered.
Once Scott managed to calm down, he then pulled away and after take a big deep breath, he then gently but quietly said.
"I think it's about time me and you find Virgil and have a good brother chat with him like we always do."
"I agree with you," John began saying, "I think we both owe him an apology."
"You're right John, we do owe him an apology and I think I know where he's gone." Scott then said.
"Thunderbird 2's hanger?" John guessed.
"Yes." Scott replied.
Scott and John then both got up from their seats and the headed to thunderbird 2's hanger to see Virgil.
[In Thunderbird 2 hanger]
When Scott and John came into thunderbird 2's hanger, they both saw Virgil was checking on the pod that they got back from the Hood when he had Alan. As they made their way over to Virgil, both Scott and John then gently greeted.
"Hey Virgil."
Virgil jumped a bit as he soon as he heard that. He then slowly turned around and saw both Scott and John right behind him and it was then he asked.
"Scott, John what are you two doing here?"
Scott and John both looked at each other and sighed as they were expecting that question. "Virgil, Scott and I have something that we both need to tell you. Don't we Scott?" John quietly began saying.
"Yes John, we do." Scott began sadly saying, "John and I have come say that we're so sorry Virgil and we hope you can forgive us."
"Scott's right. We're deeply sorry Virgil for the way we've been to each other these past days. We've both talked and apologised to each other." John honestly finished saying.
Virgil was speechless after hearing what Scott and John had just told him. As he look at the eyes of both his brothers, he could see that they were both telling him the truth. He then smiled a bit and then asked.
"So who was the first one to talk?"
"I was the first one to apologise to John for the way I've been acting and John apologised to me. We hugged and it was then I mentioned something about Dad and what he do if he was here." Scott began saying.
"And I said that he wouldn't be happy with me or Scott not talking to each other while I've been back from thunderbird 5. It was then I pointed that the Hood has really gotten to all of us after what he did to Alan." John finished in a sad tone.
John then deeply sighed and fold his arms. Scott immediately went over him and put his arm over John's shoulders as John started to tears again.
"Alan's ordeal with the Hood was deeply affected all of us especially me," Scott honestly began saying, "but Alan needs all us to be there for him when he comes home. He doesn't us three not talking to each other."
Virgil smile after listening to Scott. He then went over Scott and John and gave them both a hug which they were happy to accept. Just then the three of them heard someone saying.
"I'm so glad that you three have finally made up."
Scott, John and Virgil both turned their heads to saw Grandma Tracy coming up to them. When she close to them, she softly said.
"Now that you three have finally made up, I think it's about time for you three to go and see your little brothers and tell them the good news because they both deserve it especially Alan." After she said that, Scott looked at both John and Virgil and then said.
"Grandma's right, I think we better tell Alan and Gordon that we are now talking to each other so how about if we all go and tidy up before we go to the hospital to see Alan and Gordon."
In that moment, John and Virgil both happily said.
"F.A.B."
Before the boys left to get ready, John turned to Grandma Tracy and kindly asked.
"Grandma, do you want to come and see Alan with us?"
"You boys don't mind if I come?" Grandma Tracy hopefully asked.
"Of course not Grandma," John reassuringly replied, "if you really want come, you can."
"I'll even go and let Brains know." Scott kindly offered.
Grandma Tracy smiled and agreed to go with the boys to see Alan. Once the boys were ready and Scott informed Brains, they and Grandma Tracy all got into thunderbird 2 and waited for countdown. After the countdown was finished, Virgil immediately fired Thunderbird 2 and launched her into the air and headed to the hospital.