"Why I can't fly thunderbird 3 for a while."

<few minutes later>
[In Alan's room]
(Third person P. O. V)
Alan was still in shock after hearing what Gordon just told him about what was going on with Scott and John. Gordon was about to say something but Alan stopped by saying.
"I didn't think Scott would have a go at John because of him looking after me when I come home."
"Neither did I and Virgil but he did and it really upset John." Gordon quietly said.
It that moment Alan turned away from Gordon and began to have tears forming in his eyes.
"I was right," Alan tearfully began saying, "I am burden to you all. It's my fault John and Scott are not talking."
Alan began to full on cry after he was finished what he was saying. Gordon couldn't stand seeing his little brother in tears, he then leaned closer on the bed and, whilst trying not to cry himself, he then lovingly and supportively said.
"Alan, you're not a burden and it wasn't your fault. You're our little brother and we love you."
After hearing what Gordon had just said, Alan turned his head to look at Gordon again and it was in that moment, Alan noticed tears forming in Gordon's eyes.
"Gordon, are you crying?" Alan concernedly asked.
Gordon went a bit red when he heard Alan's question but honestly replied.
"Yeah I am Alan. It's not the first time either, I've not stopped crying for you since you've been kidnapped."
Alan was surprised after hearing what Gordon just said to him. Gordon then turned his head away as he didn't want Alan to see his tears.
Alan looked at his prankster brother and didn't like seeing him crying. He then reached over to Gordon and held his hand.
Gordon felt his hand held and when he turned his head to look at Alan, he then noticed that Alan was holding his hand then heard Alan saying.
"You may be the prankster of the family, you do get on my nerves a lot but you're still my brother and I'm sorry for what I just said. I didn't mean to upset you."
After hearing what his beloved little brother just said to him, Gordon began to have more tears coming down his face. After he wiped the tears away with the back of his hand, Gordon sweetly said.
"Thanks Alan that means a lot to me. I want you know that you're not just my brother, you're also my best friend."
The two younger Tracy siblings both smiled at each other. It was then Alan asked.
"I take it that everyone else didn't like what happened to me?"
"No they didn't," Gordon slowly began saying, "Grandma started crying so Kayo took her down to the kitchen to make her some tea, Brains went with them. I went down to Thunderbird 3 launch bay, John followed me and Virgil stayed with Scott up in the living room."
Alan frowned after Gordon was finished. He then noticed that Gordon was starting to cry again. Alan couldn't stand seeing Gordon cry so he very gently leaned forward and pulled Gordon in for a hug which Gordon happily returned. After a few seconds, Alan started to get pain from his ribs so he then said.
"Gordon I don't really want to break this hug but my ribs are starting to hurt."
After hearing what Alan had just said, Gordon immediately pulled away and then said.
"Alan I'm so, so, so, so sorry, I forgot about your broken ribs. I didn't mean for you to be in pain."
"It's ok bro, should've warn you before I hugged you." Alan reassuringly replied.
Gordon laughed and gave out a sigh relief whilst Alan took a few deep breaths to relief the pain his ribs. Just then Alan started yawning which Gordon didn't fail to see.
"I think it's time for you to get some sleep little bro."
"I don't blame you, having that flu has drained me." Alan tiredly agreed.
So Gordon then gently lower the bed down and helped Alan lay back whilst minding his ribs. When he was done helping Alan lay down, Gordon fluffed up Alan's pillow and put the hospital blankets and cover over Alan.
Just before Gordon went to sit down on one for the visitors chairs for him to sleep on, Alan then kindly said.
"Gordon if you want, you can share the bed with me too as long as you don't snore."
"Ok then," Gordon happily agreed, "budge up and for the record, I don't snore."
Alan laughed soon as Gordon said that as he was moving gently to the other side of the bed. Once Gordon got on the bed, he already went to sleep and just before Alan went to sleep he put some of the blankets and covers over Gordon and quietly went to sleep.
<The next morning>
Both Alan and Gordon were awaking by the sound of nurses walking outside the room and rattling trolleys. Gordon noticed that some of Alan's blankets and sheets were over him. Alan noticed and then kindly said.
"I didn't want you to get cold in night."
Gordon smiled at Alan and then kindly replied.
"Thanks little brother. Now how about if we get you washed and get some breakfast down you."
"Ok then," Alan agreed, "Gordon, maybe you should have a wash as well."
Gordon was about to argue but he gave in and said.
"I think you're right there Alan."
Just then a nurse came in and politely asked.
"I'm taking your brother down to the showers would you like to come and freshen up yourself?"
Gordon smiled at the nurse and politely replied.
"I would really love that nurse. Thank you."
So Gordon helped to get Alan on the wheelchair that the nurse brought in. When Alan was on the wheelchair, the nurse told Gordon that he can push Alan to the showers which Gordon happily agreed to do so. While he was pushing Alan on the way to the showers, Gordon noticed a lot of marks on Alan's legs and he began to wonder where they came from.
<few minutes later>
When they got back from their showers, Gordon helped Alan back into his bed and when he got Alan was back in bed, Gordon sat on the edge of the bed again. Just then Alan asked.
"Gordon, can you stay with me today please. I'm always board when there's no one around till visiting time."
Gordon laughed at Alan and then revealingly said.
"I'm not going anywhere Alan. I'm staying here with you because it's been really quiet without you there."
Alan smiled at what Gordon had just to him but he then noticed that something was up with Gordon, so he then asked.
"Gordon what's wrong, is there something you want to ask me?"
Gordon looked at Alan then frowned. He then took a deep breathe and admittedly said.
"Yeah there is Alan. When I was pushing you in the wheelchair, I noticed those marks on your legs and I've got ask. Where did they come?"
Alan started to worry and Gordon noticed that Alan's eyes were starting to well up with tears so he quickly said.
"Oh Alan please don't start crying. Wait a minute."
As Gordon started to think about why Alan was about to start crying, he then realized why and quietly asked.
"Alan did the Hood's men give you those marks?"
Alan wiped his tears away with the back of his hand and quietly but admittedly began explaining.
"They're from when the Hood's men kept tasering me. They would taser my legs as it hurt more than the rest of my body. After they realised that it wasn't working anymore and that I still wasn't going to tell them or the Hood about I. R or our thunderbirds, they stopped and left me. My legs hurt so much that I couldn't tell what hurted more. The day before I was rescued, the Hood came in the room where he kept me and started to laugh at me. I couldn't tell what he was saying as my fever was getting worse and was still in pain from the tasers. He said that he was going to give one last chance for me to tell but I still refused and ended up passing out again from fever. The next thing I knew was that I started to feel his men beginning to kick and punch me all over my body and that was how I ended up with my cuts on my face and broken ribs but that's what I thought I had till I tried walking on the day before Virgil and John came to visit me."
Gordon was lost for words over hearing what Alan was saying about his ordeal with the Hood. He then quietly asked.
"Alan what happened when you tried to walk on that day?"
"I fell," Alan sadly began saying, "I took one step from the bed and I fell right on to my knees. It turns out that because of the tasers, all my leg muscles strained and I need to start to build them back up again which is why I can't be cleared to fly thunderbird 3."
When he was finished, Alan placed his hands on his face and cried. Gordon, who was trying not to cry himself, gently took Alan's hands from his face and lovingly said.
"Alan, listen to me now little brother. We're going to make sure that you will recover from this, Ok? We all are going to help you, me, John, Virgil, Scott, Kayo, Brains, Grandma Tracy and of course M.A.X will help you. Ok"
Alan, who managed to calm himself down, quietly whispered.
"Ok."
The two of them then hugged each other. Once Alan and Gordon managed to stop crying, a nurse came in with the breakfast trolley and gave Alan a smoothie and Gordon some toast.
When the nurse left, Gordon noticed the smoothie that Alan had.
"Alan," Gordon began saying, "how come you got a smoothie for your breakfast?"
"I can't eat proper food because it makes me sick. When the Hood's goons physically hurt me, one of them kept kicking me in my stomach and after I got admitted, I took one bite of toast and ended up being sick. So that's why I've got a smoothie." Alan sadly replied.
Gordon frowned by after Alan had just said. He then asked.
"So because of your stomach pain, you haven't been able to eat since you've been here Alan?"
"No I haven't." Alan sadly replied again.
Gordon felt bad for Alan. He then reached down, held Alan's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.
"Don't worry bro, you'll be able to eat properly soon once you're fully recovered." Gordon encouragingly said.
Alan smiled and gave Gordon's hand a squeeze too. The two of them then had their breakfasts and talked amongst themselves.