The Hood has kidnapped Alan

<next morning>
[In thunderbird 5]
(Third person P. O. V)
The next morning up in thunderbird 5. John was already awake and having his breakfast. Just then E.O.S told John that she found one of I.R rescue pods in a warehouse in London. John, who was confused, asked.
"E.O.S, who was driven that rescue pod?"
"I think it was Alan because I checked who wasn't on the Island," E. O. S began saying, "John, I don't want to worry to you but why was Alan driving that rescue pod on his own in the middle of the night while everyone was asleep?"
John, who started to get worried, then said.
"I don't know but I'm going to find out from Scott."
After he said, John then made a call to the others on the island.
[In the living room]
(Third person P. O. V)
Scott, Virgil and Gordon were having talking amongst themselves till John called in. Scott greeted him and kindly asked.
"Morning John, what's up?"
"Scott, why was Alan out on his own last night in one of the rescue pods?"
Scott was shocked by what John said and so were Gordon and Virgil. Just then Gordon said.
"I'll go and look in his room."
After he said that, Gordon then left whilst hearing Virgil saying.
"Yeah go and do that Gordon. I and Scott will keep talking to John."
After Gordon left to go to Alan's room, Virgil then turned to John and then asked.
"Where's the rescue pod now John?"
"In a warehouse in London and I just found out it isn't a warehouse. It's a building and I've got more news but you're not going to like it." John began explaining.
"Go on John." Scott encouraged.
"I think the Hood is working there and I also think that he has Alan in that building." John finished explaining.
"The Hood has Alan, our little bother and one of our pods. I can't believe it." Scott shockingly said.
Virgil didn't say anything and it was then he seen Alan's letter on their dad's desk. So he then said.
"Hey Scott, I just found this on dad's desk and it's address to all of us."
Just then Gordon came rushing in saying.
"I've just been Alan's room and it's completely tidy. All of his stuff is packed away also I've just seen Brains and he told me that Grandma Tracy have been in Thunderbird 3 and found Alan's radio on the driver's seat."
After Gordon was finished, Kayo then came in and noticed the letter in Virgil's hand. It was then she asked.
"Virgil whose that letter from?"
"I think it's from Alan," Virgil worriedly replied,"guys, do you think this letter might tell us why Alan ran away?"
Kayo thought to herself for a minute then she suggestively said.
"Probably. I think we should all be here to find out why Alan ran away?"
"Don't open it till I come down from thunderbird 5." John then said.
<few minutes later>
By the time John came down from Thunderbird 5, Scott open the letter and started to read it. After reading the letter everyone was silent, Grandma Tracy, who was upset, then asked.
"Why did he do it, why did he think he wasn't a good brother and thunderbird and why did you shout at him yesterday Scott?"
Scott sat down and quietly but regretfully said.
"I don't know Grandma. Now I wish I didn't." John, who was crying his eyes out, then said.
"We've got to find him. We need to get him away from the Hood's clutches."
Gordon and Virgil agreed and everyone started to come up with a plan to save Alan.
Meanwhile...
[In a dark room]
Alan woke up in a dark room and had no idea on where he was. He felt so weak and cold that he couldn't stand up and he badly wanted his brothers. Just then he heard door opening and to his great horror, it was the Hood who came in the room. He began to laugh evilly whilst walking around Alan who was laying on the ground.
"Well, well, well. Look what I have here I.R youngest thunderbird and brother." He evilly began saying.
"What do you want with me Hood?" Alan said in a weak voice.
"Here's what I want boy," the Hood began saying, "you're going to tell me everything about I.R and your islands security details so I can take control over it including yours and your brother's ships. Do you think you can that boy?"
After hearing the Hood's demands, Alan, who was still very loyal to his brothers, knew that he would never tell the Hood about I.R or the island security details, so he, in a very weak voice, said.
"Never, I won't tell you about I.R or the island security details."
After he said that, Alan passed out from his very high fever. The Hood just stood over him and smirked evilly at him. He then quietly said.
"What a brave little boy you are but it's not going to help you. Men he's all yours."
Just then two men came in the room and started to hurt Alan with Tasers and kicked him in the ribs, legs and face. The two of them then left and Alan felt nothing but pain in every part of his body. All Alan could hope for was for guys to come and find him soon if they weren't still mad at him.