Saving Alan

<three days later>
[In the living room]
(Third person P. O. V)
It had been three days since Alan had ran away and got kidnapped by the Hood. Scott, Virgil, Gordon and John were sat in the living room and they didn't say a word about Alan.
Just then Brains came in the living room with M.A.X and then surprisingly said.
"Everyone I might have an idea on how to get Alan and the Rescue pod back."
Scott looked at Brains and then asked.
"How Brains? We don't even know where the Hood is hiding Alan in that building?"
"Brains, I've checked that place this morning and all I could find was the rescue pod." John pointed out.
Brains sat down beside Gordon and then said.
"I know that thank you John but what I meant was we can still save Alan with some help from Lady Penelope and Parker."
Just then Kayo and Grandma Tracy came in and it was then Kayo said.
"Brains is right guys, lady Penelope called in this morning and said her and Parker wanted to help us get Alan back."
"How?" Gordon then asked.
Grandma Tracy and Kayo told Scott, John, Virgil and Gordon the plan to rescue Alan. After hearing the plan, Scott was happy with it and then agreeably said.
"That is a great idea Grandma and Kayo."
Grandma Tracy and Kayo smiled at Scott. Virgil thought to himself for a minute and then asked.
"Hey Scott, how are we going to get there? Are you going to go in thunderbird 1 and me, John and Gordon go in thunderbird 2 or are all four of us go in thunderbird 2?"
"I think all four of us should go in thunderbird 2 because by then when Parker gets Alan out we'll all be there to meet them." John suggested.
Scott thought it was a good idea and so did Gordon and Virgil. Scott then said.
"That's a good idea John then I guess there nothing else to say apart from Thunderbirds are go."
Then all four of them went down to thunderbird 2.
<meanwhile>
[Outside the warehouse]
When Lady Penelope and Parker arrived at the warehouse in FAB 1, they both got out and it was then Lady Penelope turned to Parker and quietly said.
"I know the Hood might use one of his disguises when I talk to him. Parker, did you inform the G.D.F before we left?"
"Don't worry Milady, Miss Kayo has already done it not long after the boys left in Thunderbird 2." Parker replied.
Lady Penelope gave out a sigh of relief and then said.
"No worries about that then. Now Parker remember, once you've found Alan, get him out safely but quickly while I'll keep the Hood busy. Ok?"
"No worries milady." Parker reassuringly said.
After he said, both Parker and Lady Penelope made their way towards the warehouse. But before they did, Lady Penelope quickly called the boys to let them know about what was happening. After she was finished, Scott then told her that he, Virgil, Gordon and John were were nearly there and that the G.D.F told them that they were almost there themselves and that they will go in once Parker to comes back out with Alan.
Once Lady Penelope and Parker understood what Scott had just told them, they then carried going to the warehouse.
[Inside the building]
When they were inside the building, Lady Penelope went off to see the Hood whilst Parker went to find Alan and the rescue pod. As he was searching, just then Parker went past a room and it was then he heard someone coughing from that room. So after tricking the lock on the door, Parker went inside.
[Inside the room]
When Parker entered the room, he immediately noticed on how dark it was and once he managed to find a light switch to turn on, he couldn't believe on what he saw. There right in front of him was the rescue pod but shocked him more was that right beside the pod was Alan lying on his side on the floor, semi conscious.
Parker quickly went over to Alan and gently laid Alan on his back. It was then Parker seen that Alan was hurt badly and was having trouble breathing. Parker then very gently asked
"Alan can you hear me lad?"
"P, Parker." Alan choked as he slowly opened his eyes.
Parker's worries for Alan began to grow as he could see that Alan's face over covered in cuts and dried blood, there was a cut that was still bleeding by his eyebrow, his lip was split and swollen, his breathing was shallow, he was shivering and couldn't stop moaning in pain. It was then Parker gently said.
"Come on lad, let's get you out of here. Do you think you can walk?"
"A little bit." Alan croakily replied.
"Don't worry lad, you can lean on me for support." Parker reassuringly said.
Parker then very gently lifted Alan up onto his feet and carefully put Alan's right arm over his neck. Once Parker made sure that Alan was steady on his feet, he then carefully supported him out for the room and quickly got him outside.
[outside the warehouse]
When Parker got Alan out of the building, he seen Colonel Casey coming up to both him and Alan.
"How is he Parker?" Colonel Casey concernedly asked as she approached both Parker and Alan. "Not very good ma'm. Alan has a very high fever, has got a quite a lot of cuts to his face, he has a nasty deep cut by his eye and there's something wrong with his breathing and in pain." Parker kindly explained.
Colonel Casey frowned soon as she heard what Parker had just said, she then told Parker to stay with Alan till thunderbird 2 arrived. After she said that, she and a few soldiers went inside the building.
After Colonel Casey went in the building, Parker took Alan over to FAB 1. Whilst still holding on to Alan, Parker opened the door and carefully seated Alan in the driver's seat. Once Parker fully made sure that Alan was safely seated, he then took a blanket out of the boot and gently put it over Alan to keep him warm.
"Don't worry lad, your brothers will be here soon and I bet they will be very pleased to see you." Parker gently said.
Alan looked at Parker and gave him a small smile after listening to what he just said. Suddenly the both of them heard thunderbird 2 coming in to land. After safely landing thunderbird 2, the guys quickly came out and made their way over to Alan and Parker.
When they got to them, Scott quickly said.
"Alan, thank goodness you're alright."
As Scott stood next to Parker, it was Gordon, who stood next to Alan, noticed the state Alan was in and then said.
"Scott, I think you need your eyes testing because I don't think Alan's alright."
Parker agreed with what Gordon just had said and it was then he said.
"You're exactly right Gordon. Alan is not alright, he's got multiple of things wrong with him."
After hearing what Parker said, Virgil then knelt down in front of Alan and took a quick scan of him. After seeing the results of the scan, Virgil then worriedly said.
"Parker's right Scott. Alan is in bad state, his temperature is  really high and he has a few injuries."
After hearing what Virgil said, John, who was kneeling the other side of Alan, started asking "What injuries? What's wrong with him Virgil?"
Just before Virgil could say anything, Lady Penelope came out of the building with Colonel Casey and right behind them was the Hood who was in handcuffs and being taking away by the soldiers. When the Hood was put on the jet, Colonel Casey turned to Lady Penelope and quickly said.
"Thank you Lady Penelope for your help and do tell those boys that I hope Alan is alright?" Lady Penelope nodded yes in response to Colonel Casey had just said and then left to join the boys and Parker whilst Colonel Casey went back to the ship.
After the G.D.F left and Lady Penelope had joined the boys and Parker. After seeing how bad Alan was, Lady Penelope quickly said.
"Boys we must get Alan to a hospital, he needs urgent medical help."
Before the guys said anything, two paramedics approached them with a wheelchair.
"Sorry to disturb you all but we really need to get the young lad there to a hospital to get properly checked out." One of paramedics kindly said.
The boys nodded in response to what the paramedic had just said. John and Gordon then very gently lift Alan onto his feet and slowly helped him into the wheelchair. After they got Alan into the chair, the paramedics then strapped him in and wheeled him to the ambulance.
After the ambulance had left, Lady Penelope then turned to Parker and boys and then suggestively said.
"Boys, why don't you four go in thunderbird 2 and meet me and Parker at the hospital?"
"Yeah ok." The boys all quietly said.
So the boys went back on thunderbird 2 while Lady Penelope and Parker went back inside F. A. B 1. Once both thunderbird 2 and F. A. B 1 were both fired up, they all then made their way to the hospital.