"I can't fly thunderbird 3 for a while."

<few hours later>
[In Thunderbird 2]
(Third person P. O. V)
On the way to the hospital in thunderbird 2, Virgil and John were going to see Alan in the hospital. John decided to go back and take Alan's things to him and Virgil decided to go along as well. But neither of them didn't say much to each other.
"Do you think I'm doing the wrong thing." John then asked.
Virgil looked at John and then lightly chuckled at him. He then honestly said.
"Of course not John, I know how Alan loves you and how much you love him. I think you are doing the right thing and don't worry about Scott. Just give him some time."
John smiled a bit at what Virgil said but started to feel sad. Virgil noticed and it was then he put his hand John and he said.
"John, don't feel bad about what happened between you and Scott today. It'll pass and I know how much you love taking care of Alan especially when he's up in thunderbird 3. Remember the time when he was collecting those scrap metal and he found that mine bomb and he had to keep it chasing him while you, Brains, Lady Penelope and Parker were trying to find the code for it. Alan got really tired keeping it on thunderbird 3 tail."
John laughed a bit at what Virgil said then Virgil carried on saying.
"And what about the time when he and Kayo went to save Ned Tedford from that asteroid. You lost thunderbird 3 signal, you came home and got really worried about him but happened in the end. Alan, Kayo and Ned were alright and got home safely."
"Yeah, he was and I was really worried about him, wasn't I?" John chuckled.
Virgil laughed and he happily said.
"Yeah you was and remember when E.O.S locked you outside thunderbird 5 and cut off your radio to us and Tracy Island. The only way you could send an S.O.S was by sending a message to Lady Penelope and Parker."
John started to go red as he pointed out.
"What else could I do? I was running out for oxygen."
Virgil laughed as he carried on saying.
"I know. Lady Penelope started to get worried about you so she contacted us and when we found out the radio call from you wasn't you who was it that came up and rescued you?"
"Alan did in thunderbird 3." John replied. After what he said, John let a tear out and Virgil held his hand and softly said.
"You leave Scott to me, if he doesn't come around I'll have another word with him while you and Gordon are taking care of Alan."
<few minutes later>
[In the hospital]
After John and Virgil arrived at the hospital, when they were outside Alan's room. They had to wait outside for a few minutes as the nurse was doing checks on him. When he finished his checks, the nurse came out and politely told them that they could go in. After the nurse left, Virgil and John quietly went inside Alan's room.
[In Alan's room]
They came into room, they saw that Alan was asleep so they very quietly sat on the chairs that were right beside the bed. After they sat down, John noticed Virgil looking a bit sad. So he gently asked.
"What's wrong Virgil?"
Virgil jumped when he heard John speaking to him. He then sadly replied.
"Sorry John, I was miles away. I just can't get over seeing Alan like this. Looking so weak and hurt."
John smiled at Virgil and he then said.
"Don't worry, I don't either."
Virgil smiled at John after hearing what he said. Suddenly Alan started to wake up and when he came around he seen John and Virgil and he smiled weakly at them as he breathily said.
"Hey guys."
John gently gave Alan's hand a squeeze and Virgil gently greeted.
"Hey Alan, you don't sound too good."
After hearing what Virgil said, Alan then replied.
"Sorry, it's just my throat a bit dry."
John kindly poured some water that was in a jug on Alan's bedside and gave it to Alan. After having a sip of water, Alan gratefully said.
"Thanks John, I really needed that."
"You're welcome little brother," John sweetly began saying, "and I've got some news for you."
"What news?" Alan intriguingly asked.
"I can look after you when you come home. I've cleared with Grandma and Brains, they're going to take of rescue calls whilst I'm taking care of you." John happily explained.
Alan smiled after hearing what John had just said. Just then Virgil kindly asked.
"So Alan what have you been doing all day?"
"Mostly sleeping. I've been sick a couple times, but I'm alright now."
"That's good, you've been sleeping, it's good for you. What about your ribs? How are they?" Virgil concernedly asked.
"Not too bad," Alan began saying, "I was in pain earlier after coughing but one of the nurses came to gave me some pain relief."
"That's good." Virgil said in relief.
Just then, Alan started to frown which worried both John and Virgil started to get concerned. John then held Alan's one hand and gently asked.
"Alan, what's wrong? Is there something else that the doctor told you?
"Yeah there is something else he told me which you guys and the others aren't going to like,"Alan sadly began explaining as he took a breath, "he said that I've got PTSD. I'm so sorry guys."
When Alan was finished, he burst into tears and went into a full crying fit. John immediately got from his chair and pulled Alan into hug whilst starting to cry himself. Virgil, who was in shock, remained his seat.
Just then John, while trying to stop himself from crying, said.
"Don't worry little brother, you'll get better soon and we'll make sure of it. We'll all make sure that you'll get better and fly thunderbird 3 again. Right, Virgil?"
Virgil came out of his daze and quickly said "Right John."
Alan buried his face in John's neck as he carried on crying. John gently rubbed Alan's back till Alan finally started calm down. After Alan started to calm down, it was then Virgil pleadingly asked.
"Alan I know you're going to hate me for asking you this but I want to know, what happened with the Hood?"
After hearing what Virgil said, Alan looked at John who guilty said.
"Sorry Alan, I was going to tell them but something came up."
"It's ok John. I understand." Alan replied whilst sighing.
"Alan, you can tell me about what happened. I promise I won't be too shocked." Virgil pleadingly but sweetly said.
Alan sighed deeply. John went back into his seat and it was then Alan slowly but sadly said.
"The Hood wanted me to tell him about I.R and the thunderbirds but I refused so he got two of his men to hurt me and taser me till I told him."
Virgil was speechless after listening to what Alan just said. Alan turned his head away whilst John just folded his arms and stayed quiet. Virgil then got up, sat the side of the bed and gently hugged Alan whilst saying.
"Alan, I'm so sorry that you had to go through that little brother. But you're back with us and no one is going to take you away from us again."
Alan returned the hug and began silently crying into Virgil's shoulder. When they done hugging, Alan started to feel droopy which John didn't fail to see.
"I think it's time you went to sleep little brother." John gently said.
Alan didn't argue back as he knew that John was right. So once John and Virgil settled Alan down to sleep, they climbed on to the bed and they both fell asleep while still hugging their brother.