What did the Hood do to Alan?

<next day>
[In thunderbird 2]
(Third person P. O. V)
On their way back home in thunderbird 2, John and Virgil were quiet from seeing. John looked over to Virgil and noticed on how quiet he was.
"You ok Virgil?" John gently asked.
"Not really John." Virgil quietly replied.
In that moment, Virgil began to tears falling his face. John noticed and it was then he turned on thunderbird 2's autopilot. After turning on the autopilot, John then hugged Virgil which he was happy receive as he went into a full crying fit. After a few seconds, John felt Virgil calming down but was still sniffing. Just then John heard Virgil asking.
"John, I've got to ask. You was going to tell us about what happened to Alan, wasn't you?"
"Of course I was but sadly Scott didn't give me a chance to after I told him about me staying home to look after Alan." John honestly replied.
Virgil then pulled away and began to use his hand to wipe away his tears. John began to have tears forming in his eyes. It was then John worriedly asked.
"Virgil, I'm worried. What if Alan doesn't recover from his PTSD or his ordeal from the Hood?"
"He will John," Virgil then said, "he will recover from it with all of our support."
John smiled a bit after hearing that from Virgil but it was then he worriedly said.
"How am I going others about what happened to Alan."
"I'll do it with you. You're not doing it by yourself." Virgil replied in a quiet but supporting voice.
John smiled at that and for the remainder of the journey, the two Tracy's kept on hugging each while thunderbird 2 was on autopilot.
[Back on Tracy island]
(Third person P. O. V)
When John and Virgil got back, they made their way to the living room. Before they went in, John seen Gordon, Scott, Kayo, Brains, M.A.X and Grandma Tracy in the seating area and started to get worry. Just then he felt Virgil putting his hand on his shoulder and gave a small smile. John smiled back but then gave out a small sigh. The two of them then made their way to see the others.
[In the living room]
Soon as John and Virgil came in, Gordon saw them and said.
"Morning John, morning Virgil. Hey what's the matter with you two? Why the long faces?"
After seeing then himself, Scott then concernedly asked.
"Gordon's right, you two look like you've been crying it's not about Alan is it?"
Both John and Virgil sighed deeply. After they both sat down, John then took a deep breath and slowly but sadly said.
"Everyone, John and I have some about Alan but first, John has something to tell all of us."
"What is it that you want to tell us John?" Grandma Tracy asked in a gentle tone.
John sighed after hearing what Grandma Tracy had just asked. He then slowly said.
"The thing I want to you all is about Alan's ordeal with the Hood. I wanted to tell you all yesterday but unfortunately something came up."
Scott ashamedly turned his head as he knew what John meant. Grandma Tracy, Kayo, Brains and Gordon all started to feel uneasy. It was then Gordon dreadfully asked.
"John, when did Alan tell you about what happened to him?"
"The night I stayed with him after he got rescued." John quietly replied.
"I found out last night." Virgil then said.
Grandma Tracy then slowly but encouragingly said.
"John, please do tell us about what happened to Alan when he got kidnapped and do take your time. Don't rush yourself."
John smiled a bit but then sighed. He then but honestly said.
"When the Hood had Alan as his prisoner, he wanted Alan to tell him about I.R and our thunderbirds but Alan refused and the Hood got two of his men to physically hurt and taser him till he told the Hood about us." 
Everyone was shocked and speechless after John was finished, but it was then Virgil said.
"The other thing John and I wanted to tell was that last night when we went to see Alan. He told us that he's been diagnosed with PTSD and we also checked by his doctor this morning before we left."
When Virgil was finished explaining, John started to cry again and Virgil did as well while Scott, Gordon, Kayo, Brains and Grandma Tracy all had shocked faces from what John and Virgil told them about what happened to Alan.
Just then Grandma started to cry as well so Kayo took her to the kitchen to get her some tea with Brains and M.A.X followed them. When Grandma Tracy, Kayo, Brains and M.A.X left, Scott then looked at both John and Virgil and slowly asked.
"That's what happened to Alan when the Hood had him. John is that why you wanted to look after him when he comes out of hospital."
John nodded yes and it was then Virgil honestly said.
"Trust me Scott, I was feeling the same way you, Gordon and everyone else is when Alan told me last night."
Just then Gordon got up and left the living room, John got up and went after him while Virgil stayed with Scott.
[In Gordon's room]
After finding out where Gordon went, John stood by the door of his bedroom and found Gordon sitting on the side of his bed
"You ok Gordon?" John softly asked.
Gordon looked up and John noticed that Gordon was crying so he walked up and sat down right next to Gordon. After John sat down, Gordon hugged John which John returned and it then he heard Gordon sadly saying.
"I'm sorry John, I'm so sorry."
"Why are you saying sorry for Gordon?" John confusedly asked.
Gordon, who was still crying, said
"I should've told Scott that Alan wasn't feeling well that day. Least then he wouldn't have dropped that building in the rescue pod, get told off by Scott or ran away and captured by the Hood in the first place."
After hearing what his annoying sibling had just said, John immediately then started to rub Gordon's back to calm him a bit. Once Gordon started to calm down, it was John gently but sternly said.
"Gordon, listen to me. What's done is done. Nothing can change on what happened that day. All we can do now is by there for Alan when he comes home because he's going to need plenty of support from all of us. Ok?"
Gordon nodded in response and then used the back of his hand to wipe away his tears. Just then John suggestively said.
"Gordon, why don't you go and visit him next with Lady Penelope and Parker? I think they would like to see Alan and I think it might help him feel a lot better if he sees you. If you don't try to annoy him that is."
Gordon chuckled at what John had just said and having a thought to himself for a minute. Gordon then said.
"John, I would really love that and don't worry, I promise I won't annoy him."
"Good."
Gordon smiled a bit after John said that. The two of them then got up and headed to the kitchen to see Grandma Tracy, Kayo and Brains.
[Back in the living room]
Virgil remained where he was sitting and so did Scott. Just then Virgil was about to say something till suddenly he heard Scott slowly saying.
"This is all my fault. If I didn't shout at Alan that day, he wouldn't have ran away and got kidnapped by the Hood."
Virgil got up from where he was sitting and went over to sit next to Scott. He then put his arm over him then lovingly said.
"This not your fault Scott. Maybe if we didn't take Alan with us on that rescue that day he wouldn't of ran away or let go of the building in the rescue pod."
Scott looked at Virgil, whose eyes was selling up with tears, gently said.
"I should probably say sorry to both John and Alan from the way I was."
Virgil laughed a bit and then said.
"You're already said sorry to Alan Scott it's only John you have to say sorry to."
"Virgil do you think that Alan will recover from his PTSD?" Scott worriedly asked.
"I don't know Scott but I think he will with all of our support." Virgil replied.
Just then Grandma Tracy came in and told Virgil and Scott that there was a rescue situation so Virgil and Scott went to Thunderbird 1 and 2 launches bay.