What did the Hood do to you?

<few hours later>
[In the hospital]
(Third person P. O. V)
When the boys arrived the hospital, they immediately headed to the room where Alan was put in.
[by Alan's room]
They got to the room, they found both Lady Penelope and Parker outside the room waiting for them. It was then Scott quickly asked.
"How is he Lady Penelope?"
"We don't know Scott. We haven't heard anything since we arrived." Lady Penelope honestly replied.
Gordon was starting to get really worried about Alan so he worriedly asked.
"So what do we now just wait till the doctor comes out?"
"We have to Gordon. We don't have a choice." Virgil reassuringly said as he put his hand on Gordon's shoulder to calm him down.
So Scott, John, Virgil, Gordon, Lady Penelope and Parker all sat down and waited outside Alan's room. Just then, they heard the door open and saw a doctor coming out along with a nurse. The boys, Lady Penelope and Parker all got up and went up to the doctor.
"Alan's brothers I presume." The doctor kindly guessed.
"Yes we are Doctor," Scott kindly replied, "how is our brother?"
"Your brother is very lucky that you saved him in time but I'm afraid he has sustained a multiple of injuries." The doctor began saying.
"What kind of injuries?" Lady Penelope politely asked.
"He had a pneumothorax which was the reason why he was having trouble breathing but not to worry, he has a chest drain which is helping to reflating his lung, he also has several broken ribs, which were the cause of his pneumothorax, few cuts to his face, a laceration by his eye which did require stitches, a bad flu virus and I'm afraid he's also very malnourished which is reason why he's so weak." The doctor finished explaining.
After listening to what doctor had just said about Alan's injuries, the boys all gave worried glances to each other and so did Lady Penelope and Parker. Just then John asked.
"How long are you keeping him in for doctor?"  "A few weeks till he's fully recovered from today." The doctor kindly replied.
After hearing what the doctor had just said , the boys then all frowned. It was then Lady Penelope sweetly asked.
"Doctor, can the boys go in and see Alan now please?"
"Yes of course," the doctor said, "he's sleeping at the minute so you will have to be quiet but I must advise you, prepare yourselves when you all go in."
The boys all nodded in response to what the doctor had just told them. After the doctor left, Lady Penelope told the boys that she and Parker will let Grandma Tracy, Brains, Kayo and the G.D.F know about Alan and they left. Just after Lady Penelope and Parker left, Scott, Virgil, John and Gordon went in Alan's room.
[In Alan's room]
When they went into the room, they all gasped as soon as they saw Alan and the state he was in. Alan's arms were both covered in bruises and cuts, his lip was swollen, he was pale as the bed sheets, he had a dressing on where he had the laceration, the rest of his face was covered in cuts, he had a cannula to help him breathe and had tube in his one rib hooked on to the drain.
As the 4 Tracy's watched him sleep, they couldn't get over on the state he was in.
"He looks terrible." Gordon said while gently sitting on the edge of the bed.
"What did that villain do to him?" Scott quietly but angrily said whilst still standing by the edge of the bed.
Virgil then shushed Scott and then quietly said "Scott be quiet, you're going to wake Alan."
Before Scott could anything, John then said. "Virgil's right Scott, be quiet. Let Alan have some rest. He needs it after what he's been through with the Hood."
When he was finished, John then sat on the one of the chairs next to Alan's bed beside Gordon. So the 4 of them all stayed quiet and watched Alan whilst he slept.
Suddenly they all heard Alan waking up and when Alan did manage to open his eyes. He saw all of his brothers looking at him, he then, in weak voice, said.
"Hi guys."
John held Alan's one hand whilst Virgil held the other, Gordon placed his hand on Alan's shoulder. It was then Scott gently said.
"Alan, I'm so, so, so sorry for shouting at you that day. I didn't mean to make you run away." "Scott's right Alan," Virgil then said, "He did feel bad for shouting you when you was not feeling your best."
Alan felt so relieved after hearing what Scott and Virgil said, it was then he said.
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell any of you that I wasn't feeling well that day and I let the building go in the rescue pod. I was just so ill that I couldn't focus on what I was doing that day."
Gordon laughed a bit at what Alan said, he then said.
"You're lucky that I stood up for you after Scott shouted at you because if you remember when you were in the bathroom being sick, I was the one asked was you ok."
Alan went a bit red at what Gordon said but did agreed with him. Just then a nurse came in and told the boys that it was time for them to go as Alan needed his rest. Once the boys said their goodbyes to Alan and they left but John decided to stay with Alan. After clearing it with the others, John then sat back on his chair and saw Alan smiling weakly at him but was starting to have tears forming in his eyes.
"Hey, it's alright little brother. I'm staying here with you, I wasn't going to leave you," John softly began saying, "Oh Alan, you must've been so scared in the Hood clutches."
Alan took a deep breath but started to have tears falling down his face.
"Yeah I was," Alan slowly began saying, " John I'm so sorry I ran away. I didn't mean to worry anyone or for the Hood to capture me."
When he was finished, Alan fully started crying. John didn't like seeing his little brother crying, he then held Alan's hand very tightly and then he said.
"Yeah you did Alan, especially me but don't worry, nobody is mad at you. We're just glad we've got you back and I promise, I'm going to by here for you for now on."
Alan looked surprisingly at John's emerald eyes soon as he heard that.
"Do you mean you're going to stay home when I come out of here? Do you really mean it John?" Alan tearfully but hopefully asked.
John sweetly smiled at Alan and wiping Alan  tears away with his hand. He then gently said. "Yes of course I am. I'm here for you little brother, I promise."
Alan then gave John another smile but then started yawning. John then dipped the bed back make Alan more comfortable.
Just before Alan went to sleep, John surprisingly then climb on the bed and gently held Alan close to him which Alan didn't mind as he put his arms around John's waist. The two of them then went to sleep in each other arms.
<next morning>
John was already awake and quietly watched Alan sleep. John frowned after seeing the cuts on Alan's face properly and even frowned more when he saw the stitches by Alan's eyebrow after gently removing the dressing. Just then Alan started to wake up and after he fully opened his eyes, Alan saw John smiling at him. Alan gently smiled back but then started to look worried which made John concerned.
"What's wrong Alan? Are you in pain?" John then asked.
Alan shook his head in response to John's questions. He then sadly said.
"No, I'm not in pain. I thought this all was a dream and that I was back with the Hood."
John didn't like hearing what Alan just said. He then brought Alan closer to him and quietly but gently asked,
"Alan, what did he do to you? Do you know why he keep you as his prisoner? How did he catch you in first place?"
Alan was already expecting this, so in a very quiet but sad voice, He said.
"I don't know on how he caught me but all I remember is that I woke up in that room and saw him coming in and then demanding me to tell him about I.R and our thunderbirds but I refused to tell him and ended up passing out from my fever. He just smirked and then got some of his men to taser me and beat me till I eventually told him."
After telling John about what happened to him, Alan started to cry but ended coughing very badly. John gently patted his back and once Alan had stopped coughing, John brought Alan closer to him and began to rub his arm. It was then he heard Alan saying.
"I kept calling for all of you but I thought none of you would come and would be mad at me for running away."
John was speechless when he heard that. He then pulled away from Alan, put his hand on Alan's face and then he gently said.
"We wasn't mad at you Alan, we were worried especially me. When E.O.S told me that it was you in that rescue pod, I was worried and immediately called the others which worried them too. When Virgil found your letter, I immediately told him not open it till I came down from thunderbird 5. After he read it, everyone got really shocked, Grandma was upset with Scott for shouting at you and then all I could think about was you and getting you back. Alan, I've done nothing but worry about you since you got captured and I know, we should've rescued you then not waited till yesterday. I'm so sorry Alan."
After what he said, John started to cry himself. Alan didn't like seeing his favourite brother cry, he then laid his head on John's shoulder then gave his hand a gentle squeeze and then gently said.
"You've got nothing to apologise for Bro, it wasn't your fault that I got captured. I'm glad that you're here now."
John smiled after listening to Alan had just said. Whilst leaning his head on top of Alan's head, John softly said.
"I'm glad that I am and I'm also going to be here for you when you come home."
"So you did mean it last night when you said that you're going to there for me when I come home?" Alan surprisingly asked as he looked up to John's face.
"Of course I did, did you really think I didn't mean it?" John replied whilst chuckling.
Alan thought to himself for minute then he said.
"Do you promise?"
"I promise."
After John said, Alan then gently sat up and worriedly asked.
"John, how are you going to manage being away from you thunderbird 5 or space? What about Scott? What's he going to say?"
"Hey, hey, calm down little brother," John soothingly began saying, "I'll cope being away from thunderbird 5 and don't worry Scott, let me deal with him. You just focus on getting better, ok?"
"Ok." Alan quietly replied.
The two of them spent the rest of the morning talking to each other. But what worried John was, how was Scott going to take on him not going back up thunderbird 5?