"We're all here for you Alan."

<current time>
[In Alan's room]
(Third person P. O. V)
It was now visiting time at the hospital. Alan and Gordon were waiting patiently for the others to arrive. Both the boys were a bit anxious as they were worried about Scott and John.
"Gordon, do you think Scott and John are talking now?" Alan worriedly asked.
"I hope they are or otherwise it's going to be really awkward when you come home." Gordon unsurely replied.
Alan frowned a bit. Just then, the pair of them heard someone saying.
"Boys, are you sure we're going the right way?"
Alan and Gordon both looked at each other with shocked faces.
"Gordon, was that Grandma?" Alan worriedly asked.
"Yeah, it was," Gordon honestly began saying, "I didn't think she was going to come as well. Are you going to be alright Alan?"
"Yeah I guess. " Alan uneasily replied.
Just then, the door opened and both the younger Tracys saw Grandma Tracy come in. Soon as she saw Alan, she was speechless over seeing the state of his face.
"Hey Grandma." Alan quietly greeted.
Grandma Tracy immediately went up Alan and gently hugged him whilst gently saying.
"Oh Alan, what has that villain done to you?"
Alan didn't say anything as he returned the hug. After they were done hugging, Scott, Virgil and John came in but were all out of breath.
"What's the matter with you three?" Gordon then asked.
"Had trouble keeping up with Grandma." Virgil breathlessly replied.
"Excuse me you three but I was rushing because I wanted to see my grandson." Grandma Tracy argued.
Alan and Gordon chuckled at what grandma Tracy just said. Once the older Tracy's sat down in the visitor chairs whilst Gordon sat in the side of the bed, Grandma Tracy began to take a closer look of Alan's face and frowned soon as she saw the healing cuts especially at one where Alan had stitches in.
"I swear when I get my hands on that man. I'm going to make him what he's put you through Alan." Grandma Tracy angrily said.
Alan started to feel down which Gordon began to noticed so he then cheerfully said.
"Good news Grandma, Alan's doctor said that Alan been taking therapy for his PTSD which has helped a bit. Hasn't it Alan?"
"Yeah it has," Alan slowly began saying, "I'm starting to get the hang of my PTSD."
Grandma Tracy smiled at that and so did the older Tracy's. Just then, Alan's doctor came in to do his daily checks on Alan.
"Hello there," the doctor kindly began saying, "you must be Mrs Tracy, the boy's grandmother."
"I am and you must be the doctor in charge of my grandson's case?" Grandma Tracy politely asked.
"Yes I am, sorry to interrupt your visit but I just want to do my daily checks on Alan. If that's alright?" The doctor kindly asked.
"Of course doctor, don't let us stop you." Scott agreed.
The doctor smiled and went over to Alan. When the doctor came over to Alan, he very gently helped Alan leaned forward but Alan still winced in pain which made others frown apart from John and Gordon who were sympathetic. After the doctor was done listening to Alan's lungs, he very gently helped Alan leaned back.
"What's your verdict doctor? Is Alan ready to come home?" Scott hopefully asked.
"My verdict is that young Alan is on the mend. I think another week stay and he should be ready to go home but I'll be giving him a crutch just help him get around at your home." The doctor advised.
"Why does he need a crutch?" Scott concernedly asked.
"For his legs. Alan has strained leg muscles which is making it hard for him to get around at the minute so having the crutch will help him get around till he gets his strength back in both legs." The doctor politely explained.
"Oh Alan, you poor thing." Grandma Tracy cooed as she placed her hand on top of Alan's shoulders.
"Is there any exercises that Alan can do when he comes home that we can help him with?" Virgil kindly asked.
"There is actually. I have a leaflets if you want to have a look at them?" The doctor suggested.
"Yes we would thanks." Scott gratefully replied.
"I'll have a nurse to bring you some before you leave." The doctor informally said.
"Thank you doctor," Grandma Tracy began saying, "that will be very much helpful."
The doctor smiled and left to do his rounds. Once the doctor left, Grandma Tracy decided to go and get food for her and the older Tracys and a smoothie for Alan. After Grandma Tracy left, Alan then worriedly asked.
"Are you three talking now?"
Scott, Virgil and John were speechless by Alan's question. It was then Gordon admittedly said.
"I told Alan everything yesterday about you three. I wasn't going to leave him out because he deserved to know."
"It's alright Gordon, we understand. Right Scott?" John asked as he turned to look at Scott.
"Right John," Scott agreed, "Gordon, I understand why you told Alan."
Alan and Gordon both smiled at Scott and John and were glad that they were talking again. It was then Virgil asked.
"So Alan, you ready to come home?"
"Yeah, I am. I'm a bit bored now being in here." Alan honestly replied.
"Don't worry little brother, you'll be home soon and we're all there for you whilst you're recovering." Scott lovingly said.
Alan smiled after listening to Scott's words. Just then Gordon cheekily said.
"Hey Alan, do you think you can manage a group hug from all of us?"
Scott, Virgil and John were surprised by Gordon's question. Alan, however, laughed and happily replied.
"Sure but as long my ribs."
The elder Tracy's agreed. Once Scott, Virgil and Jon got up from their chairs, they all including Gordon gave Alan a gentle group hug. Alan smiled but was still concerned on how he was going to tell Scott, Virgil and John about his nightmares.