Elliot Meets Demolition

Elliot will make a late appearance
___________________________________________

Riley and Maya were sitting in the Bay Window, thinking.

"You got any money?" Riley asked Maya.

"I never have any money," Maya answered.

"How do we make money immediately?" Riley asked.

"What we need is a Bat Mitzvah!" Maya told her.

"Are there any special requirements?" Riley asked.

"Yeah, and I'm thinking it's gonna need to be you," Maya told her.

"Get out!" Topanga shouted and watched them from the door.

The girls turned to her.

"You guys have been sitting in that window all day. You know what's great about a window? There's a world outside. Go there," Topanga told them.

The girls looked out the window.

"It looks fakey," Maya told her.

"Get out of my house," Topanga said annoyed.

"Why don't I get a Bat Mitzvah?" Riley asked.

"What's your Hebrew name?" Topanga asked.

"Riley Matthews," Riley answered.

"There you go. What do you want a Bat Mitzvah for?" Topanga asked.

"There comes a time in a young woman's life when she just wants to sit in a room and open envelopes," Riley told her.

"Riley, do you even know what this Holy Rite of Passage is about?" Topanga asked.

"Yes. This Holy Rite of Passage is about 12 hours before you open the envelopes," Riley answered.

"What do you need money for?" Topanga asked.

"Buy stuff," Riley told her.

"Specifically? Topanga asked.

"Buy stuff for me-e-e," Riley specified.

"Money needs to be worked for. It's pretty hard to come up with a scheme when all you've got is the clothes on your back, isn't it?" Topanga pointed out and walked away.

Just then an idea popped in their heads. They looked at each other and nodded excitedly.
__________________________________________

Riley and Maya walked in the Demolition, a vintage clothing store with large piles of clothes.

"We'd like to sell all of our clothes, please!" Riley shouted.

Just then the store manager came from the back with a smirk on her face.

"Well, you have certainly come to the right place," she smirked at them when she picked up one of Maya's pants and examined it.
___________________________________________

Demolition

Maya and Riley were sent to the back of the line as there was still one more customer in the front.

"Okay, whatever she says, we're gonna triple it. We go triple, she hits us back with double, we take it and run, all right? I'm in charge here, just like I let you be in charge at the candy store, right?" Maya asked Riley.

"Right. Triple the gummies, double the jellies and pay whatever they say, because it's candy," Riley smiled.

After hearing that Maya got a little worried.