Elliot Meets Maya's Mother

Elliot, Maya, Lucas, and Riley were in art class drawing fruit when Farkle came in wearing a bathrobe

"Why draw fruit? Let's draw a real work of art. That's right. Check out 48 lbs of nasty." Farkle began to remove his robe.

"No!" Elliot and Maya covered Riley's eyes.

"Well! Looky here. The male physique." Ms. Kossal smiled.

Elliot and Maya chuckled and removed their hands from Riley's eyes.

"Why thank you, art lady," Farkle smirked.

"Why aren't we drawing Lucas?" Riley asked.

"Because nobody looks like that." Ms. Kossal stared at Lucas.

"Get used to this. Get used to this right now. When drawing a Farkle, start with the eyes."  Ms. Kossal told them as she held Farkle by his shoulders.

"I think the eyes should go straight to the gun show," Farkle said flexing.

"Show the guns, buddy!" Elliot exclaimed and then chuckled.

Maya began drawing but she wasn't focusing on the eyes.

"Maya, you're supposed to concentrate on the eyes," Riley told her.

"See, you know what my problem is? I don't listen. By the way, you're drawing Lucas." Maya told her.

Riley stared at her sketch and then smiled at Lucas, who smiled back.

"Oh. Well, that's the first time I've ever done that." Riley smiled.

Elliot flipped through her sketchbook and showed her a drawing of Lucas. beneath it was written 'A bowl of Lucas.'

"Do I need help?" Riley asked.

Maya and Elliot nodded.

"All right, I know these are works in progress, but let's see where we are."  Ms. Kossal told the class as she began to take a round.

"Maybe we'll become famous artists. We'll go to Paris, drink coffee in outdoor cafes. How do I look?" Riley asked as she crossed her legs and pretend to drink coffee.

Maya sang a small tune as she drew how Riley looked like.

Once she showed it Elliot laughed.

"Fine, make fun of me. I am a serious artist who belongs in Paris. Bonjour, Lucas." Riley smiled as Lucas walked up to her.

"Bonjour Riley-" after that Lucas began speaking fluent French.

"Oh Cowboy knows French." Elliot rolled his eyes.

Maya chuckled.

Riley just stared at Lucas.

"Bonjour, Lucas," Riley repeated.