Elliot Meets The Dork Side

Riley, Elliot, and Maya were walking down the hallway when Riley saw Pretty Boy Hipster put invitations in lockers.

"Look what's happening, look what's coming." Riley smiled widely.

"What's coming, crazy?" Elliot asked.

"Invitations to the seventh-grade parties. It's begun. We could be party people. I'm going to need a party-girl walk." Riley told them as she did a walk-dance.

"Yeah, that's not it." Maya shook her head.

"You know, there is going to be boys at these parties. But not just any boys. No, opposite-sex boys. They're the best kind." Riley nodded.

"What am I a potato?" Elliot asked.

"Yeah, you sound ready for this." Maya smiled.

"Oh, I am. And I may just be the first girl who crosses over from our side of the room to the-" Riley began.

"Yeah, it's gonna be me."

"Yeah, its gonna be her."

"Yeah, it's gonna be you."

They said in unions.

"You two know what Pretty-Boy Hipster is handing out invitations to. Don't you guys?" Riley nudged them.

"A party." Maya nudged back.

"Membership cards to the popular club." Riley corrected.

"Why can't you just let it be a party?" Elliot asked.

"Because this is it, right here. This is where you two go one way, and I go the other way. You both get the invite, and you marry Pretty-Boy Hipster, and I end up marrying Anthony Delvecchio, and we buy things in bulk! You guys are gonna be popular. I'm not. Good for you two. Good girl. Good boy. Bye-bye, Maya. Bye-bye Elliot, My wonderful brother!" Riley hugged them

Pretty Boy Hipster came to them and handed Elliot an invitation which he took.

Then he handed Riley an invitation. Riley pushed it back, but he gave it back to her. Riley stared at him, and he nodded.

Riley excitedly took the invitation, and Pretty-Boy Hipster left.

"Yay! For Elliot and me!" Riley cheered.

"You ok?" Elliot asked Maya.

"Yeah, sure whatever." Maya shrugged.

"Maya, I know you didn't get one, but is it okay if I'm really happy? " Riley asked with a smile.

"You go get 'em, tiger," Maya told her.

Riley walked away while doing the party-girl walk.

"I love you, but you're a lot of work." Maya did the same walk and left.

"Ah, what the heck?" Elliot did the walk as well.

_______________________________________

History Class

"Boom!" Riley slammed her invitation on Cory's desk.

Riley looked at Elliot.

"Fine-" Elliot walked up to Cory desk and rolled his eyes.

"Boom!" Elliot slammed his invitation on Cory's desk.

"You two got invited to something?" Cory asked picking up the invitations.

"So much for genetics, baby." Riley smiled.

"Ooh, seventh-grade party. Yup, I didn't get invited to a whole lot of these." Cory said angrily.