Elliot Meets Moving On

Author note: Before all of you start reading I would like to thank you for being patient! Also, I started an Instagram account for Wattpad. Search nutella.empress and please follow!

I post, updates on upcoming chapters, sneak peeks, people artwork based on my fanfics, book cover requests, etc.

_______________________________________

The hallway of John Quincy Adams Middle School.

Cory was climbing down the stairs when he saw a boy and girl hold hands and climb the opposite way.

"Ah, the end of the year. The weather changes, kids pair off, first love," Cory smiled at a teen couple who smiled at each other lovingly.

"It amazes me how the power of love sometimes guides the perfect couples right into each other's arms," Cory smiled.

Darby and Yogi smiled at each other. Yogi then hopped into Darby's arms.

"And sometimes it does that. But it's still first crush and I love this time of year," Cory smiled.

Just then Riley came into the hallway and walked towards her locker.

Cory chuckled.

"Probably because I don't have to worry like those poor sap, seventh-grade fathers," he continued to laugh.

His eyes widened after he realized something.

"Wait a minute!" He said alarmed and turned around to see Riley by her locker.

Riley closed her locker and slowly turns around to look at Lucas who was coming down the stairs. They both were staring at each other with loving smiles on their faces.

"Nooooo! " Cory yelled, picked up Riley, ran into the classroom, shut the door in Lucas's face, and dropped Riley off at her desk.
_______________________________________
History Classroom

"Dad, are you out of your mind?" Riley asked as she sat in her seat

"Riley. It's time for the talk," Cory told her.

"In front of the whole class?" Riley asked embarrassed.

Cory looked around the room the eventually turned to his son.

"Hey, I found out everything through Google. She's the only one left," Elliot told Cory as he nodded towards his sister.

Cory turned to Maya.

"Yeah, give her the talk let's see what you know," Maya shrugged amused.

"Okay. When a daughter-" Cory began.