Elliot Meets Game Night

At nightMatthews Apartment

At night
Matthews Apartment

Riley, Topanga, Cory, and Elliot were at the dinner table.

"Family Game Night. My favorite night of the month. Just me, my family, and my jammie pants." Cory smiled.

"Why do you guys have to make such a big deal about Game Night?" Riley asked.

"Because Game Night is sacred, Riley. I know this is gonna come as a shock to you, but there's gonna come a day where you start to prioritize friends over your family." Cory told her afterlife.

"What? No." Riley shook her head in 'disbelief'.

"Oh boy." Elliot sighed.

Topanga raised an eyebrow.

Maya and Farkle then came in.

'Did you tell them yet? Did he freak? Did she tell you? Did you freak? Show me what you did. Freak out for me." Maya smiled.

"Wait let me get this on camera." Farkle took out his phone and began recording.

"Why would I freak out? I don't freak out. What did you do?!" Cory asked Riley in a freaked out voice.

Just then Josh and Auggie came in.

"Family Game Night, now with extra family." Auggie pointed to Josh.

"Well, hello." Maya twirled her hair and smiled at Josh.

Elliot rolled his eyes at Maya.

"Well, hello." Auggie mocked.

Elliot chuckled.

"Auggie didn't want to miss Game Night. We never made it out of the city. Oh, here's your money." Josh gave Cory a dollar.

"Hey, this is a dollar. I gave you a hundred." Cory told him.

"With that kind of money, you think we're not gonna buy steaks?" Josh asked.

"Thank you, papa." Auggie lifted his shirt and patted his stomach.

Topanga chuckled.

"You know what? My brother!" Cory stood up and cheered.

"My brother!" Josh cheered.

They hugged.

"Listen, you're here for Game Night. You're family, you're in." Cory told him.

"Lucas." The intercom buzzed.

"Come on up." Riley buzzed him in.

"Oh boy." Elliot sighed.

"Topanga. It's happening. I thought we had a few more years." Cory whispered to Topanga.

"Calm down," Topanga told him.