6

Our kiss is interrupted with Jisu's phone ringing. "I should get that" she says with her eyes half open.

"Hello?" She drunkenly answers her phone while I touch my lips. What the hell just happened?

"I'm at a friend's house. You don't need to worry, Yeji" I hear Jisu say.

"I'm safe. I'm not whoring myself around" Jisu scoffs.

"You don't have to pick me up. I can get home by myself" she says.

"Uh no you're not" I grab the phone from her, "Hey, this is Ryujin. She's welcome to spend the night here but if you really want to pick her up then you can check for my address in our text messages. Probably under Ryujin."

"Okay, thank you. I'll be there as soon as I can" the woman on the other line says.

"No rush" I hang up the phone.

"Jisu, I think we need to sober you up" I stand up to get some water.

"Is Yeji coming?" She lays her head on the table.

"If that's the person that I talked to on the phone then yes."

"She's great. She's been my best friend since forever. She looks scary but it's just her eyes. She's really sweet. I think you'll like her. We all should become friends. Why didn't your friend join us?" She starts rambling on.

"Here, drink this" I help sit her up so she can drink.

"You're a good kisser, by the way" she chuckles and I blush.

"Thanks, so are you" I look away from her.

"Thanks for hanging out with me. I'm sorry my friend has to ruin the fun and take me away" she stretches her arms.

"I still had fun" I say.

I try to take care of Jisu the best I can. I make sure all her stuff is gathered so she's ready when her friend gets here. I clean up a little bit too while waiting.

The doorbell rings and I'm just assuming it's Jisu's friend.

I open the door, "Oh" I point at the person in disbelief, "It's you" I say.

She covers her face, "Oh my god."

"Jisu's best friend?" I say in a questioning way.

"Yeah. This is so embarrassing. I didn't think I would see you again" she can't make eye contact with me.

I guess it's kinda embarrassing to get stuck in a restroom stall but I'm embarrassed because I remember her boobs on my back.

"Neither did I" I don't make eye contact either.

"I'll just take Jisu" I nod. Why is it so awkward? Or is it just in my head?

I turn around to show her where Jisu is and the cute girl is passed out on the table.

"I'm Ryujin, by the way" I try not to be awkward.

"I know. You mentioned your name over the phone" then there's an awkward silence.

"Yeji" she introduces herself while trying to get Jisu on her back.

"I can help you" I offer.

"No its fine" she says right away and I frown.

"Is there something wrong with me? You seem nervous" I ask.

"It's just I don't know you and Jisu is passed out so I don't know if you did anything to her and the bruises on your faces is not making things better. I mean I was already kind of afraid of you that night. Are you a gangster?" She ask.