40

Were now at Yeji's work party. It's gonna 
be interesting because my parents are here too. Yuna, Jisu and Chaeryeong are also here since they do work for the company and Chaeryeong is dating Jisu. I guess they have this party at least once a year to show appreciation to their employees.

We have something similar at work but we do it during our work day. We celebrate it during lunch so instead of thirty minutes of lunch time, we get an hour that day.

Yeji is around somewhere mingling with other people. She asked me to join her but I'm too shy for that so I said maybe next time. Yuna is with her model friends. Chaeryeong and Jisu are busy talking to Jisu's work friends so I'm at the food area, constantly eating.

I watch for people too every time I grab a plate.

I sit down at one of the empty tables to enjoy my meal. I don't mind being alone. I'd rather to this than make small talk with Yeji's colleagues right now.

"Did you see Ms. Yeji tonight? She looks stunning" I hear some guy say at the table behind me.

I don't mind what he says since my girlfriend is stunning with her tight fitted black dress.

"Yes. I heard she's dating some girl though" the other guy says.

"I'd love to get a taste of her. Relationship or not, I'd like to have her for at least one night" the first guy states and now I'm not a fan of that.

"I'm surprised to hear she's dating a woman. I thought she was dating Soobin. That's what everyone was saying" the second guy says.

"He probably slept with her then dumped her if the rumor that they did date is true" I don't like the first guy.

"Why do you say that?" The second guy ask.

"Ms. Yeji looks like the kind of girl that you'd fuck but never commit to. Just use her for her body. She has that body but thats about it."

I've had enough at this point so I stand up and join them at their table.

"What were you saying about Ms. Yeji?" I question them.

"You know it's rude to listen to other people's conversations" it's the first guy.

"And you think what you were saying isn't rude? Disrespecting someone isn't rude? That's new to me?" I make sure they can sense my sarcasm.

"What about her body? Do you know her on a personal level? Please tell me everything you know but I want to know why you think that her body is all she has to offer" I add.

I don't really know how I ended up here. I didn't want to talk to her colleagues but I couldn't let this guy continue to talk about Yeji the way he was doing it.

"Who are you anyways?" The first guy ask.

"Dude, that's Mr. Shin's daughter" the second guy nudges him.

"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am" the first guy stands up and bows his head to me.

"No no. Sit down. Don't refer to me as that" I gesture for him to sit and he does.

"I'm not related to that man but you never answered my question. Do you know Yeji on a personal level?" they look at me with confused eyes but I don't bother to explain anything.

The first guy shakes his head, "She's our boss."

"I'm actually Yeji's girlfriend" their eyes widen when they hear that.

"So what were saying about her? Something about the can't commit part? Repeat that again" I say in a serious tone now.

"He didn't mean that" the second guy panics.