49

My first week ends at the new job. It's a lot of work. A lot of talking to people. Luckily, Chan is doing an amazing job guiding me and making sure I don't make a fool of myself during meetings.

It's not a bad first week though. I got to spend almost every lunch with Yeji. It's nice being able to greet her good morning and walking her to her car after work.

"Well hello Miss CEO" the friendly giant widely smiles while entering my office.

"Soobin, what an unexpected visit" I stand up, trying to look professional.

"What are you talking about? I texted you saying I'm gonna come see you and you said okay" Soobin says.

"I know. I just wanted to sound official" I chuckle while sitting back down.

"How's the first week?" He sits down across from me.

"Overwhelming but I'm mainly working with Chan and Mr. Hwang. I honestly don't know how he's okay with me becoming co-CEO with no experience" I say.

"Maybe he believes in you" he shrugs.

"Do you not like it?" He looks worried.

"It's hard to tell. It's overwhelming right now because I'm learning everything at once but I think I like it. I like being close to Yeji and my sister. I like that I'm still working with Heejin and Beomgyu. It has nice perks like having an office. Before I just had a desk" I laugh.

"People working here seems to like you though" he comments.

"Really? Why do you say that?" I ask.

"You have your own little fan base in the company. They like how down to earth you are and I heard some of them say that you're good looking" he smiles.

"Who said that?" Yeji enters the office too, startling me a bit. I didn't know she was gonna visit me.

"Hey Yeji" Soobin greets her.

Things between them are not awkward as I would have expected which I think is good. I really don't think they have bad feelings for each other.

"Who said she's good looking?" Yeji ask while walking towards me and making me roll away from my desk so she can sit on my lap.

She has one arm around my neck and I hold her so she doesn't fall off.

"Just a few people" Soobin answers.

"Do you tell them to stop?" Yeji ask.

"What?" He lightly laughs, "I can't make people stop thinking if they find someone attractive."

"And everyone knows you two are dating. They would be stupid to go after her" he adds.

"Still, I thought working with Ryujin would be fun but it just makes me feel jealous" she pouts.

"Why are you jealous?" I ask.

"You have nothing to be jealous about. Ryujin is like a loyal dog. She probably only has you in her mind" Soobin teases me.

"You're saying straight facts but you didn't have to call me a dog" I say.

"You were never jealous with me" Soobin states.

Honestly, I thought it would be weird when the three of us are together but I don't feel threaten at all with Soobin making comments like that because back then he was really the only one that was rooting for Yeji and I to work.

"I was. I just never showed you because I was afraid you'd be mad that I was feeling that way" Yeji says.

"But you don't feel that way with Ryujin?" He raises his left brow.